Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

When is the end of the war? and that will be?

Sina of gods

How much to wait for the end of the war? After the victory, the gods will be physically with us? How many full-fledged people? We will all be friends and squeeze each other (Aryans, Negros and Asians)?

Oh, no, no, no my friend, when the war will end i do highly think that people would still be retarded and indoctrinated but open enough to fight against the kikes, like really look at the current situation they fucking destroy themselvez and people really begin calling them out maybe not under the jewish names but under the ''globalists'' or ''illuminati'' etc.

And about the ''wait'' time i dont know, Maxine said that it could be like 20-30 but she cleary said to not make big fuss about, it's not set in stone but more like what to expect and yes i do think the Gods will come to Earth again but when people are ready, like imagine if they would come when people are still retarded, they would prob get called jewish craps like ''omg it's jewsus'' or... ''omg is the messiah'' or it was in another topic when this was discussed by HP that people would think that it's their right to have their asses saved by the Gods and be unrespectful with them, dont worry , the situation will get better but for now we have to live with all of these crapvid insanities. :D

Weassel said:
Oh, no, no, no my friend, when the war will end i do highly think that people would still be retarded and indoctrinated but open enough to fight against the kikes, like really look at the current situation they fucking destroy themselvez and people really begin calling them out maybe not under the jewish names but under the ''globalists'' or ''illuminati'' etc.

And about the ''wait'' time i dont know, Maxine said that it could be like 20-30 but she cleary said to not make big fuss about, it's not set in stone but more like what to expect and yes i do think the Gods will come to Earth again but when people are ready, like imagine if they would come when people are still retarded, they would prob get called jewish craps like ''omg it's jewsus'' or... ''omg is the messiah'' or it was in another topic when this was discussed by HP that people would think that it's their right to have their asses saved by the Gods and be unrespectful with them, dont worry , the situation will get better but for now we have to live with all of these crapvid insanities. :D
Its 20 years for the Gods to come here on Earth. This does not mean the war will be over in 20 years but it will probably be over "enough" for the Gods to come back and help us with the enemy and the Earth. This will happen if we keep fighting spirituality like we are doing now, if some think they can stop fighting and everything will be fine, its not true, the more we fight the better.

Sina of gods said:
How much to wait for the end of the war? After the victory, the gods will be physically with us? How many full-fledged people? We will all be friends and squeeze each other (Aryans, Negros and Asians)?

The war will be over when all of our RTR and Ritual Affirmations have fully taken effect.
https://www.satanslibrary.org/Rtrs/RTR_English.html

The Jewish people and all people of Jesus Christ, have now fallen from all positions of influence and power.
The Invisible Jewish empire has been exposed and has been totally and permanently destroyed.
All Gentiles are now aware of and can see through all of the Jewish lies, control, and programs.
The Prophesies of War, Destruction and Desolation Against Gentiles have Failed Completely and Permanently
The Jews have totally and completely lost all power, domination, interference and authority over Gentiles and their affairs.
All Jewish spiritual force is permanently dead and banished from this world and all worlds.
All Jewish plans of world conquest have failed, and the jews have been defeated completely and permanently.
----
All Power is Now in the Hands of the Gentiles
All obstacles are totally, permanently, and completely removed!
The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide.
Satan and His Demons are restored to the heavens and in full power and authority, now and forever.
The Serpent is free. The Serpent is rising. The Serpent is risen forever!
Satan's Supreme and Invincible Power is Forever!

Until all the racial anchors on this world of the enemy are gone. No matter how many millions of people,it has to be every single one of them.

Around or in December of 2032 according to the Mayans. The beginning of the new world cycle.

Like the book says “The war is not meant to be won or end”. Even when the enemy is gone from earth there’s still an entire galaxy to fight for. Get any utopian idea out of your head. The work starts when the war is done.

Sina of gods said:

1, When I can sit in a bus and know no fucking loser is going to push a bible in my face.
2.When I know I can go to the supermarket and not hear religious (Abrahamic) music on the speakers.
3. When I know I have only one destiny, with Satan.
4. When we destroy all the enemy has done, and get on with who we really are - Satan's children.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back