Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Covid + 5G

DragonFire11

Fellow warriors, let me share with you some informative news about this plandemic covid.

https://www.orwell.city/2021/07/graphene-oxide-5G-COVID-19.html

Aldrick said:
DragonFire11 said:
Fellow warriors, let me share with you some informative news about this plandemic covid.

Thank you for the good news. Gods 100s of millions of people will die soon. I love it!
Facepalm.

It's not good news by any standard, except by the jewish ones. Wtf dude?

Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
DragonFire11 said:

Thank you for the good news. Gods 100s of millions of people will die soon. I love it!
Facepalm.

Magic doing what's best for the forums. Don't be surprised by manifestations like these, it is all revealing.

Some time ago he was the one to cry about the forums and much more deluded things. Now and normally, revealing intentions by spiritual actions was initiated.

Same with other cases of emails and subjects. All is revealed and will be. No more hiding around the bush with Ill intentions because of no advancement or proper conduit towards themselves and others.

I take Spiritual Satanism very seriously, it is time to enact this seriousness by standard measures.

NakedPluto said:
I take Spiritual Satanism very seriously, it is time to enact this seriousness by standard measures.
Me too, but what do you mean by standard measures?

Like having standards?

For example the last RTR is a standard measure of revealing things like the above. Think of it like a deep cleaning. Some people are on a spiritual "exorcism" lately, and also on a collective consciousness.

But what I was pointing out was just the enactment of the Satans agenda and wishes. Aldrick been going around with that profile picture only getting in strange situations, and lately enforcing the stereotype of "evil satanist" because of his feelings toward anyone. So yes we need to have standards of manifestation in public.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Like having standards?

NakedPluto said:
For example the last RTR is a standard measure of revealing things like the above. Think of it like a deep cleaning. Some people are on a spiritual "exorcism" lately, and also on a collective consciousness.

But what I was pointing out was just the enactment of the Satans agenda and wishes. Aldrick been going around with that profile picture only getting in strange situations, and lately enforcing the stereotype of "evil satanist" because of his feelings toward anyone. So yes we need to have standards of manifestation in public.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Like having standards?
Got it, thanks.

Aldrick said:
DragonFire11 said:

What would you like to say?

Just because people are slaves of the enemy that doesn't mean they have to die. We were slaves too but now we are free and we are fighting to free humanity.

Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
DragonFire11 said:

Facepalm.

Also note that if I'm nice, I'm viewed as weak, a bitch, a cry baby who is sucking his thumb. If I'm not nice, I'm mean or a jew. They set it up so that I cannot win.

But thank you for asking a question. Instead of just accusing me. You have always acted like a true Brother to me and that is more appreciated then you might think.

NakedPluto said:

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Like having standards?

Omg!!!!

I was thinking the very Same but I wanted to say anything!!!!

He is literal trash, and yet has a profile picture of Father Satan!!!

By that he makes people to create a association between father Satan and him!

People who see what Aldrick is, click on his profile picture and are mad because they hate Aldrick.
While they feel so negatively about him the look at Father Satan‘s picture and subconsciously projecting and associate the two together.

I didn’t want to say anything because I don’t want people to think anything like that, but this is simple human psyche.

Take down Father Satan‘s picture Aldrick.
You are not worthy of carrying it.

Father Satan is the God of the strong, honest and just.

You represent everything that is weak and bad.

Don’t make people associate Father Satan with any of that.

If you know what you have to do. Do it now!
This way you prove that you at least care for Satan, and how people view him.

Don‘t manipulate people subconsciously, in associating Satan with you.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=60211

Posted a few days ago. Non-the less it seems more and more the whole covid-19 is busting at the seams.

It's surprising this covid-19 virus came out and not the "bat ladies" 15% mortality rate covid-19 she found in Unon province. I keep seeing reports of "delta variant" massacring people. A few weeks ago in manatee county Florida some building had everyone die but one or two people who had the vaccine INCREDIBLE cohencidence how the fuck do multiple people die of a virus with a 0.054%-1.6% mortality rate especially everyone in the same building, same place. Make absolutely no-sense.

Still more good news. HP.Cobra did say the rituals would manifest chaotically so there is a chaos phase especially for people. I'm seeing a lot more anti-White and other races but Whites are far superior non-sense especially from the Tokyo games bullshit with these negroid athletes pumping the racial aspect. So don't be surprised if bad things happen and then things get better or change or cause changes.

NakedPluto said:

Henu the Great said:
NakedPluto said:

Like having standards?

I don't understand Hail's robotic use of one or more Gods in the signature and the use of images of the Gods in the avatars of some SS profiles.

What is that supposed to mean?

In the case of the images of the Gods, it is nothing more than abuse of the images of the Gods. This is not the way to respect the Gods.

In the case of signatures, it is just a nonsensical tendency of many SS.

I think the images of the Gods should be where the knowledge of the Gods is and should be treated in a sacred and respectful manner. The Hail is basically a greeting and even that should be used in a sensible and respectful way.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
Facepalm.

Also note that if I'm nice, I'm viewed as weak, a bitch, a cry baby who is sucking his thumb. If I'm not nice, I'm mean or a jew. They set it up so that I cannot win.

But thank you for asking a question. Instead of just accusing me. You have always acted like a true Brother to me and that is more appreciated then you might think.
I just saw what Blitzkreig had to say to you, and I think that advice will go long way for you.

Balance is key on this path, and it's something all of us should strive for.

I don't so easily go to the accusation mode anymore, because I've been wrong before and you ain't subverting here so I should not blame you. I was taken aback for a moment by your recent outlash though. I was like, damn, really? What's going on, was I wrong about him?

Anyway, I hope you get your stuff sorted out.

Master said:
I don't understand Hail's robotic use of one or more Gods in the signature and the use of images of the Gods in the avatars of some SS profiles.

In the case of the images of the Gods, it is nothing more than abuse of the images of the Gods. This is not the way to respect the Gods.

I think the images of the Gods should be where the knowledge of the Gods is and should be treated in a sacred and respectful manner. The Hail is basically a greeting and even that should be used in a sensible and respectful way.
It has something to do with adoration, fighting until death, loyalty, and such things.

If you don't see it that way, then okay, but I would not really call it nonsensical. Each has their own way of going on about this.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
Facepalm.

More enemies on this post you see? You know what I want? A new world. One where there is an Aryan Reich. Yet when I look around what do I see? Scum everywhere. Then on here what do I see? Little nit pickers, that play passive aggressive games. Their only concern is to destroy me. But remember this is my Satanic Family.

I have anger issues. That much is obvious. When I no longer see a solution to the plethora of problems. I lash out. I understand that this may look like a jewish mentality, and I'm sorry for that. I also truly do not like to hurt anyone feelings.

I just want it all to change Henu. I want this forum with anonymous username shit to be done. I want to be in person in an SS division. Little whiny passive aggressive pickers who hide behind usernames over the internet, do not even say shit in person. I want to see the Gods descend onto the stage before a power Aryan Empire.

I'm sorry that I may have given the illusion of acting jewish. But it is natural to HATE your enemies. Is it mostly shit talk that I do not mean? Yes. But it's okay that they endless harass me. As soon as I lose my temper I am jew though. Tell me how much sense that makes.

I knew you weren't an infiltrator or an enemy, you were just a bit angry. Control yourself and stay focused on your personal spiritual and material goals and the spiritual and material goals of JoS.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:

It has something to do with adoration, fighting until death, loyalty, and such things.

If you don't see it that way, then okay, but I would not really call it nonsensical. Each has their own way of going on about this.

I think that Hail should be used in the appropriate way and on special occasions.

Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
Facepalm.

You don't have to be kind or mean to someone.

Look I know its a little different because Im a woman, but if you want respect, look at how you dress (what you look like), what energy do you project onto others?

And, you can always refuse things. You need to find the middle ground. Between kindness and being mean. About standing up for oneself and being assertive.

In example, you could want to project 'strength' onto others as in 'I can handle this', without going overboard. To me it is also about limits, and when something goes too far.

Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
DragonFire11 said:

Facepalm.

I thought it was clear by now for those paying attention, that Aldrick is a clear Misanthrope of the modern "human". I can't say I really blame him, the modern human being so far beneath even the baseline of over 2000 years ago, I understand the hatred and desire to just burn it all and start again. I have my own SS I teach with the same attitude, anger is simply how some people lash out at this world and keep themselves from just becoming too depressed about the whole current ordeal. He'll hopefully find the balance he needs some day, but for some of us, I wonder if it's simply impossible for us to rest until our enemy is completely eradicated.

Aldrick said:
But it is natural to HATE your enemies.

Yes, but it is not natural to hate your own people. It is not natural to wish horrible gruesome deaths on your own people, and especially not on our family here.

This is what you have been doing recently, and that's why I said you act like nothing but a jew rat. For years I have respected you, and I have defended you. But I can not defend anybody who wishes gruesome deaths on my family. This is why just in the past few days I have said you are a worthless rat and you have lost any good qualities that you used to have. Because that is what you are showing us proof of.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:

Yes, but it is not natural to hate your own people. It is not natural to wish horrible gruesome deaths on your own people, and especially not on our family here.

This is what you have been doing recently, and that's why I said you act like nothing but a jew rat. For years I have respected you, and I have defended you. But I can not defend anybody who wishes gruesome deaths on my family. This is why just in the past few days I have said you are a worthless rat and you have lost any good qualities that you used to have. Because that is what you are showing us proof of.

I already mentioned that's not really what I think. But you love Drama, so you gotta keep it going. Then wonder why I really could care less about the people here.

I'm under stress. But think what you want. I'm done caring what some username thinks of me.
Henu,Master and others I have respect for, because they didn't try to keep pushing an ideology about me and trying to stress me out.

Master said:
I think that Hail should be used in the appropriate way and on special occasions.
Yes, I agree. I can only speak for myself when I say that it was special occasion when I typed hails into my signature. Now, when it's read, it always is not a special occasion. But when it was written, it was.

I think that this does not diminish from "standars of manifestation" as put out by other member.

Aldrick said:
I just want it all to change Henu. I want this forum with anonymous username shit to be done. I want to be in person in an SS division. Little whiny passive aggressive pickers who hide behind usernames over the internet, do not even say shit in person. I want to see the Gods descend onto the stage before a power Aryan Empire.

I'm sorry that I may have given the illusion of acting jewish. But it is natural to HATE your enemies. Is it mostly shit talk that I do not mean? Yes. But it's okay that they endless harass me. As soon as I lose my temper I am jew though. Tell me how much sense that makes.
Yes I want change too, but not unneccessary removal of Gentiles.

Only those who knowingly and willingly work with the jews against Gentiles should be punished. The rest are victims. Victims can act like jews in some cases due to ignorance and what have you, but ultimately, are victims and should not be punished (as harshly anyway).

I don't like drunks, druggies, criminals and the like, but I don't wish their death, in other words...

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aldrick said:
Henu the Great said:
Facepalm.

Look I know its a little different because Im a woman, but if you want respect, look at how you dress (what you look like), what energy do you project onto others?

And, you can always refuse things. You need to find the middle ground. Between kindness and being mean. About standing up for oneself and being assertive.

In example, you could want to project 'strength' onto others as in 'I can handle this', without going overboard. To me it is also about limits, and when something goes too far.

You are right Lunar. This is actually the biggest thing that annoys be everyday. I am really trying to work on this. I have been getting acupuncture, I talked to a counselor for a bit. They were very helpful.

I actually want to be this calm person that never gets angry. That can calmly and assertively deal with everything. So I thought if I invoked a bunch of fire, it would make it so that I would stop feeling uncomfortable and lashing out. Instead it made me over the top angry. A month ago I tried invoking a bunch of water. Trying to snuff out the fire, and make me calm.

It just made me feel really insecure. Either way, doesnt seem to work. With being psychic theres this stupid sensitive feeling, so I imagined fire in the chakras for a sec to get rid of it....

I've been messing with fire and water for a while. That's the ups and downs. I really do care, alot actually. But I see it as a weakness. Because all others do is to exploit weakness. So I project anger to make people leave me alone.

I am trying to fix this at the soul. To feel confident but have emotions and be calm. But I'm not an expert at soul Anatomy. I just want the day where I can say I went a year, got consistent meditation, helped people, didnt attack anyone, and did everything right.

But i just fail everytime I turn around at everything. Then someone wants to say they did a ritual to make this happen. Well that's nice, so I was going along fine, but because of a Ritual I had to fail? Why not do a ritual to see if something helps me? That just enforces the feeling of enemies even more.

Master said:
I don't understand Hail's robotic use of one or more Gods in the signature

I have personally done it to express my enthusiasm about the gods. It's like a way for me to say "praise be to (name_of_god)." I see that it has become rather robotic bit it's just a way for me to show that no matter what I say here on the forums, I will always have praise for the gods. I thought Hail could be used to show appreciation as well? But I get what you're trynna say.

Aldrick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aldrick said:

You are right Lunar. This is actually the biggest thing that annoys be everyday. I am really trying to work on this. I have been getting acupuncture, I talked to a counselor for a bit. They were very helpful.

I actually want to be this calm person that never gets angry. That can calmly and assertively deal with everything. So I thought if I invoked a bunch of fire, it would make it so that I would stop feeling uncomfortable and lashing out. Instead it made me over the top angry. A month ago I tried invoking a bunch of water. Trying to snuff out the fire, and make me calm.

It just made me feel really insecure. Either way, doesnt seem to work. With being psychic theres this stupid sensitive feeling, so I imagined fire in the chakras for a sec to get rid of it....

I've been messing with fire and water for a while. That's the ups and downs. I really do care, alot actually. But I see it as a weakness. Because all others do is to exploit weakness. So I project anger to make people leave me alone.

I am trying to fix this at the soul. To feel confident but have emotions and be calm. But I'm not an expert at soul Anatomy. I just want the day where I can say I went a year, got consistent meditation, helped people, didnt attack anyone, and did everything right.

But i just fail everytime I turn around at everything. Then someone wants to say they did a ritual to make this happen. Well that's nice, so I was going along fine, but because of a Ritual I had to fail? Why not do a ritual to see if something helps me? That just enforces the feeling of enemies even more.

To be honest, I didn't read a lot of your posts in the past because a lot of it didn't make sense.. to me.
But! I want to see you grow and be better.

Confidence is like a seed that has to be planted and watered and looked after to grow.

Also I want to recommend to do a working to rid yourself of drawing negative people that will curse you or otherwise harm you or take advantage of you, to take them out of your life and not attract them in the first place. You may not have any indication for that but it should at least ease the problem.

Also I really would not recommend invoking any elements to change how you feel, but instead work on balance.

Ive been having excessive (emotional) reactions to a lot of things my entire life, I am pretty used to it by now. But they can be crippling in that it stifles your ability to move forward (or actually being the drive to move forward despite being negative of nature) and can also make you really tired.
For me, I have to work on control, but that is not always easy.

And there is also this, that people need to take you for who you are. You don't have to please them.

SleepingWolf said:
Henu the Great said:
Aldrick said:
Facepalm.

I thought it was clear by now for those paying attention, that Aldrick is a clear Misanthrope of the modern "human". I can't say I really blame him, the modern human being so far beneath even the baseline of over 2000 years ago, I understand the hatred and desire to just burn it all and start again. I have my own SS I teach with the same attitude, anger is simply how some people lash out at this world and keep themselves from just becoming too depressed about the whole current ordeal. He'll hopefully find the balance he needs some day, but for some of us, I wonder if it's simply impossible for us to rest until our enemy is completely eradicated.

I feel the same way I don't think I would greatly be traumatized by a close end of this world type thing and want to watch it all burn often but yeah that's not the goal. I have to remind myself of that sometimes. I understand why some of Satans allies and Demons do not want to interact with humans for the same reason I am annoyed by being here. I often complain to people about being forced to be on this planet etc. But it doesn't need to be the end of the war or anything for me to feel more happy. Just a major sign of hope I would like and don't know if I have seen yet. A country getting taken over by National socialism a major protest against the Jews by name (not just stuff they are doing with not everyone realizing it's the Jews) the Vatican burning down or pope getting arrested in some country he visits.

Things like this would make me feel better about life and the world. It hasn't happened yet though.

Henu the Great said:
Master said:
Yes, I agree. I can only speak for myself when I say that it was special occasion when I typed hails into my signature. Now, when it's read, it always is not a special occasion. But when it was written, it was.

I think that this does not diminish from "standars of manifestation" as put out by other member.

Aldrick said:

Yes I want change too, but not unneccessary removal of Gentiles.

Only those who knowingly and willingly work with the jews against Gentiles should be punished. The rest are victims. Victims can act like jews in some cases due to ignorance and what have you, but ultimately, are victims and should not be punished (as harshly anyway).

I don't like drunks, druggies, criminals and the like, but I don't wish their death, in other words...

I understand and you are right.

Aldrick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aldrick said:

Why not try invoking Quintessence? There should be no ups and downs. It should balance what ever is needed.
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Invoking_Quintessence.html

Before you type something and share it, ask your self would my gd, or Satan give this advice/statement?

Sometimes I thought by reading your comments, he does write something mean/strange -> triggers a reaction from others, so he can write more about him self and in a way, ask like this for advice/help.

Aldrick said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Aldrick said:

Try to be honest with you and other people first.
If you can not even do that, you will never change.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Aldrick said:

Oly, thank you for defending me in the past. You have always been a good friend.

I was doing 9 reps of RTR, and the last few days I had been doing 3 reps. They always try to break my consistency. It's interesting how they made it to where I lowered reps to get it done easier, leading up to this.

Last night and today I did one for 18 reps. I have also been doing 216 Surya and then doing the rituals later. Today I got all the rituals done first, so I can blast it all off.

It's made me realize how important it is. 18 is the minimal to counter act all their stuff. I think I'm going to finally get consistency in everything. Its moving forward smoothly for once.

I'm sorry to have let you down. It's this damn Scorpio/Aries temper. Maybe its jewish shit too, cuz I dont understand feeling the way I do sometimes, that I never use too. So maybe in a year, of actually advancing, this will be different.

Too many things dont match up for me to be a jew. But I think they tried to turn me into one. I'm gonna fight hard to fix this.

Aldrick said:
If you are back to being the good man you have always been before, then I am happy for you. I can't make a permanent judgement over you having 2 bad days because everybody has had 2 unhappy days before. I will assume it was only an influence related to your anger, and not an actual representation of how you really are. Because I know you have been a good man for years.

I do not have any anger like that so I can't exactly relate to that kind of situation. But what I do have is an absolute love for my family, and an enormous sense of justice in protection of my family. This is why for years I have never had any problem with you because I have always considered you a family member, and it was only in the last few days that I had a problem with you because it seemed that you were being a harm against my family.

My sense of justice and protection of my family is my second largest trait, so I am extremely quick to go against anyone who appears to be a threat against anybody who I care about. And nearly every disagreement I have ever had with anybody here was all because it seemed like they were going against the people I care about. And that is why I had to go very strongly against you in the past few days.

But of course I will be very happy to find out that you are still a good man, and you are still part of our family. And I hope that whatever made you angry enough to say those things is over and gone and will not influence you again.

स त न म said:
Master said:
I don't understand Hail's robotic use of one or more Gods in the signature

I have personally done it to express my enthusiasm about the gods. It's like a way for me to say "praise be to (name_of_god)." I see that it has become rather robotic bit it's just a way for me to show that no matter what I say here on the forums, I will always have praise for the gods. I thought Hail could be used to show appreciation as well? But I get what you're trynna say.

Hail is used to show respect and honour to the Gods but can also be used to show appreciation.

DragonFire11 said:

Graphene oxide looks promising and very useful in technology and medicine but more research is needed into its health safety. The suspicion is that it is similar to Eternit.

Electromagnetic fields are another concern where more research is needed on safe frequencies to use. But if the enemy also has a surprise in store for humanity, by mixing these two, we will also discover this and see what is safe and what is not.

DragonFire11 said:

I'm sorry DragonFire11 for steering the topic with unrelated business. Will try to be more organized with my posts.

NakedPluto said:
DragonFire11 said:

I'm sorry DragonFire11 for steering the topic with unrelated business. Will try to be more organized with my posts.

NO, you dont have to sorry, I am here to learn, and know my fellow warriors too, this is the place where I like to be.

I'm sorry too DragonFire11, that's the reason why you shouldn't talk off topic. Some clarification is fine but if you want to talk about other things, you need to create new topics.

Master said:
I'm sorry too DragonFire11, that's the reason why you shouldn't talk off topic. Some clarification is fine but if you want to talk about other things, you need to create new topics.

All I have shared is a link, what I found interesting to share with everyone in here.
If you check all the posts, I am not the one who was talking off topic. I do NOT criticise non of you, cos we are here to exchange our thoughts, share our experience, but I do not feel I was talking off topic, If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

DragonFire11 said:
Master said:

All I have shared is a link, what I found interesting to share with everyone in here.
If you check all the posts, I am not the one who was talking off topic. I do NOT criticise non of you, cos we are here to exchange our thoughts, share our experience, but I do not feel I was talking off topic, If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

I didn't mean you, I meant me and others that instead of talking about the topic you created, we talked about other things and therefore off topic.

Master said:
DragonFire11 said:
Master said:

I didn't mean you, I meant me and others that instead of talking about the topic you created, we talked about other things and therefore off topic.

I understand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back