Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vibrating Gods names, what happens energetically?

Fuchs

When we vibrate for example Satanama, do we then empower Lord Satan, with our own energy, or do we get energy from him, or is it a mix of both?

I asume a mix of both. We send energy to Lord Satan, he does send it amplified back.

They are words that have their own energy like Sanskrit just like Shiva and Satan is much different energy but the same being.

We create that energy by vibration. Also in a similar spider web, energy is archetypal and interlaced, connected.

slyscorpion said:
They are words that have their own energy like Sanskrit just like Shiva and Satan is much different energy but the same being.

Sanskrit/Mantras/Runes act like converters/they may also be linked to other independend energy reserves.
It's like when someone rides a bicycle and charges a dynamo, which then generates energy for a bicycle light. The movement energy, gets transformed into electric energy, the electric energy gets transformed into light energy.

Rune example:
By vibrating ISA you convert your energy into ice like energy, that can stop movement with the right affirmation + direction.

I think gods names are different, because they connect to living beings.

Fuchs said:
When we vibrate for example Satanama, do we then empower Lord Satan, with our own energy, or do we get energy from him, or is it a mix of both?

I asume a mix of both. We send energy to Lord Satan, he does send it amplified back.

It's neither. When we vibrate "Satanama" we generate energy like when we vibrate the Runes. Father Satan isn't involved with it here.

The word "Satanama" comes from the Sanskrit alphabet which is based on the archetypal sounds and numerology etc etc found in the Aether / Universe.

Fuchs said:

You should be careful about vibrating Demon names. Obviously, Satan and Satanama are safe to vibrate, I only mean some names.

HPS Maxine warned about vibrating certain Demon names in this sermon:
https://archive.is/6pvSh
https://web.archive.org/web/20170724030524/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8895.html

Ninja 666 said:
Fuchs said:

It's neither. When we vibrate "Satanama" we generate energy like when we vibrate the Runes. Father Satan isn't involved with it here.

The word "Satanama" comes from the Sanskrit alphabet which is based on the archetypal sounds and numerology etc etc found in the Aether / Universe.

After reading Academic Scholar's comment, I just want to clarify.

I meant when it got to the use of vibrating "Satanama" as a word of power for use in meditation or white magic.

Academic Scholar said:
Fuchs said:

You should be careful about vibrating Demon names. Obviously, Satan and Satanama are safe to vibrate, I only mean some names.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170724030524/http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic8895.html

Academic Scholar said:
Fuchs said:

Good job on the links.

If Satan had a birth in His first incarnation i.e. did not exist always, then the energies of Sa-Ta-Na-Ma, etc., existed before Satan existed in any form. I think He was bestowed with the names, ranks, titles of these things, and each of them - as said, Shiva and Satan, and Satanas - are the same Person but have different qualities and uses. Energies are all borne out of the Aether, the blackness, the void... whatever you want to call it. How they interact all causes different things to happen in different ways. You could put eggs, milk and flour together and see what happens, or substitute one of them for something else and see what you get then. Should we add butter? Sugar? Salt? Ground almonds? Should we toast it after it has been done? When we vibrate these Words (as opposed to merely any old everyday words), we 'tap-in' or 'tune-in' to these interactions, their vibrations, their frequencies which can then be used to manifest things.

There was a game which was shared ages ago. I forgot the name of it so I can't tell you what it is, but it was where you click your mouse on a spot in the game field, and this generates a dot or an x or a blob or something like that. If you continued clicking in the same spot, it would generate more; if you moved the cursor to the side and clicked, it might either create more or destroy others which were created already. This is sort of like how things come about with vibrations, manifest from the energies which are raised out of the Aether.

FancyMancy said:
If Satan had a birth in His first incarnation i.e. did not exist always, then the energies of Sa-Ta-Na-Ma, etc., existed before Satan existed in any form. I think He was bestowed with the names, ranks, titles of these things, and each of them - as said, Shiva and Satan, and Satanas - are the same Person but have different qualities and uses. Energies are all borne out of the Aether, the blackness, the void... whatever you want to call it. How they interact all causes different things to happen in different ways. You could put eggs, milk and flour together and see what happens, or substitute one of them for something else and see what you get then. Should we add butter? Sugar? Salt? Ground almonds? Should we toast it after it has been done? When we vibrate these Words (as opposed to merely any old everyday words), we 'tap-in' or 'tune-in' to these interactions, their vibrations, their frequencies which can then be used to manifest things.

There was a game which was shared ages ago. I forgot the name of it so I can't tell you what it is, but it was where you click your mouse on a spot in the game field, and this generates a dot or an x or a blob or something like that. If you continued clicking in the same spot, it would generate more; if you moved the cursor to the side and clicked, it might either create more or destroy others which were created already. This is sort of like how things come about with vibrations, manifest from the energies which are raised out of the Aether.
Satanama is like a title for our God. Its not is real name as far as I know but its the most powerful mantra. When we vibrate it we generate the energy through our soul and body like any other mantras/runes, we do not take energy from Satan.

luis said:
FancyMancy said:

Satanama is like a title for our God. Its not is real name as far as I know but its the most powerful mantra. When we vibrate it we generate the energy through our soul and body like any other mantras/runes, we do not take energy from Satan.
Thanks - I wasn't certain about the titles part.

Academic Scholar said:
Fuchs said:

Thanks for the reminder.

FancyMancy said:

I once did read on the forum, Lord Satan is around 500.000.000 years old. It could be that Sanskrit was created before Lord Satan existed and he just got the title Satanama as a rank. So you think, it depends on the intent while vibrating the sanskrit word, how or if it does connect to a god or for example Satanama is used for balancing ones soul.

If you want to connect while vibrating Satanama you will connect, if you want it to use for a magic working you won´t connect to Lord Satan. It could be that all gods names are a combination of sanskrit, like a rune working but some rune workings are permanently linked to living beings/gods names. Like someone would be given the name ISA (the rune energy behind it would probably influence the persons personality).

In theory, with the intent we decide if we want to connect to the god or the energy behind the sanskrit. If this is true then the infos about the gods like, skills, etc are a way to better connect to the living being behind the sanskrit word.

Fuchs said:
FancyMancy said:

I once did read on the forum, Lord Satan is around 500.000.000 years old. It could be that Sanskrit was created before Lord Satan existed and he just got the title Satanama as a rank. So you think, it depends on the intent while vibrating the sanskrit word, how or if it does connect to a god or for example Satanama is used for balancing ones soul.

If you want to connect while vibrating Satanama you will connect, if you want it to use for a magic working you won´t connect to Lord Satan. It could be that all gods names are a combination of sanskrit, like a rune working but some rune workings are permanently linked to living beings/gods names. Like someone would be given the name ISA (the rune energy behind it would probably influence the persons personality).

In theory, with the intent we decide if we want to connect to the god or the energy behind the sanskrit. If this is true then the infos about the gods like, skills, etc are a way to better connect to the living being behind the sanskrit word.
Yeah, your intention is also important, but so is the correct affirmation, as well, and of course the relevant Energies. I can't speak for others, but I think visualisation helps with intent - it is a focus, where we concentrate so that the Energies go there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back