Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being Trapped by the Enemy Aliens

Morgan

Hail Satan my friends!

The reason I wanted to open a discussion on this topic is that I actually need some guidance regarding the matter. Not to beat around the bush, I am pretty sure the fuckers trapped me in one of my previous lives and probably not the one before this one but earlier on, so it has been a while since then. I don't know whether they trapped my physical body or just my soul but I know I was on their ship. A few years ago, it was probably 2012, just a little before I formally dedicated and before I had any formal and direct contact with the gods, I did a past life regression and started seeing the enemny's ship from the inside. When I do past life regression I mostly do it through astral projection (one time I was even able to possess my former body and didn't even know that was possible until that moment - oops, a rather funny story actually), but this time it felt more like a vision of a suppressed memory. As the vision was becoming clearer the feeling of uneasiness and fear overcame my very soul. I felt I was in danger. Since I had no "formal" protection from the gods back then (although they did watch over me even then, just without me realizing it), I decided to go back straight away because I freaked out. Then I remembered what had happened to me around the year 2005 or 6 when I was barely a teenager. I had a dream of some aliens chasing me and of me running away and hiding. Just a dream, right? Until.. I started hearing a noise. This noise was not ordinary at all, it's not something you can hear in our physical world. It was the sound of their ship's engine but I've never heard anything like it before. It was like a very loud screeching, pulsating sound, very hard to describe, I just know it doesn't exist in our world (maybe yet?). I heard a sound before that mildly, but just mildly resembles it, and it was in that movie Contact from 1997 if anyone has watched it. It's when Jodie Foster picks up the sound coming from extraterrestrials on their SETI satellite or whatever. Anyway, that doesn't matter. I heard that sound and started seeing flashes of colors, by then I was pretty sure the fuckers wanted to extract me. As I woke up in my bed and opened my eyes my feet and legs started levitating, just hovering slightly above the bed. My upper body was still on the bed though. I was so freaked out and felt completely powerless. I was just a child and didn't know what to do so I just tried to stay calm and pretended like nothing was happening. Oh and by the way, it was early morning, so broad daylight! Very soon the sound disappeared (yes, I heard it for a minute or so even after I was awake), my legs dropped back down onto the bed and it was as if nothing happened. I couldn't say anything to anyone because they would think I was mad. The same they I saw a report on the news (which literally never happens, that was the only report on the news I saw about aliens - EVER), that some people reported seeing alien aircraft in another part of the country. I was like WHAT THE FUCK. Can you imagine what I went through. I was probably 12 or 13 and couldn't talk to anyone about that. Luckily I've had this very powerful guide all my life. He was a human before he died and we knew each other in my past life but even though he's human, he is very powerful and he has protected me ever since I died last time. I knew he helped me. I also know that Satan and his gods were watching from afar and that they helped me too because they would never let the enemy get a hold of me. Satan, the gods and me go way back but my soul was damaged through time and this is why I seek guidance now.

When I was captured I think they held me there for a long time and did who-knows-what. I can't help but feel like there is a part of me still trapped with them (if that even makes sense). I don't know whether they have my old physical body, a part of my essence, or just that they are still hooked onto my soul with some cords but I definitely see that the process has degenerated my soul and I find it hard to advance and reach godhead with them still being attached. The sleazy assholes. I literally feel like I am missing a part of myself (not in the emotional way because that way I am fulfilled), and I feel like I cannot be fully conscious in the waking life or in astral projection because a part of my consciousness is still trapped with them. I also have a feeling that this is the reason why I have always needed a lot of sleep to be fully rested and that I get tired very easily. I've been like that all my life. And now I have a toddler so it's even harder to get a full night's rest. I don't know if what I am writing makes much sense, but if you know anything or if you have been in a similar situation, please share your experiences. Any guidance will be of value. I decided to focus on doing the power mediation of empowering my aura and detaching all the unwarted entities and connections. Enki has been helping me a lot lately but he seems to be extremely busy now so I don't want to bother him too much. If you have any resources on what to focus on, what rituals to perform and meditations to do, please do share. And also feel free to ask me any questions if you want to know more.

By the way, I am not sure who the enemy is exactly other than they are fucking assholes. However, I do remember a dream I've had a long time ago and it was just a dream, not a vision or anything like that, but I remember seeing and a small spaceship. The aliens in my dream were not friendly and I was hiding from them. Soon afterwards (in the waking life) I saw an image of the same ship online and it was linked to Paladians. You know, I have no idea if the Paladians exist or not, but I have a bad feeling about them. The image of that ship and reading about them always leaves me with a feeling of uneasiness. Here is a picture of the spacecraft I saw:
iE2yNAhbLaAqopHqvw_-iXrf81RSWTm8G-O4uXx6jFrQ_OWWirhWU0YfLkiVjLAGoysikC1IS6ByZxxhf1maTdvXIcwIpYRqh_ls65Rypu3WNL4o3KVH__J4msYJSUB-2ORpYymgnjM

My advice is to be careful with them and even if they're not real, whoever is behind the story is up to no good. Again, not sure, just a feeling. I'd stay away from them.

These events are of the imagination and/or possibly astral, or dreams, or in some cases where people are insane, just hallucinations.

They trapped you, but you are here? How? Clearly it's not the case.

Please go read the Joy of Satan main website.

www.joyofsatan.org

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These events are of the imagination and/or possibly astral, or dreams, or in some cases where people are insane, just hallucinations.

www.joyofsatan.org

I am deeply saddened to see such a condescending comment from a clergy member but I understand it might be my own fault really. You see, English is not my native tongue and I might have lost myself somewhere in description and / or translation. For any misunderstandings I apologize. I've had nothing but respect for you and I highly appreciate all the useful information you provide on your website, which has helped me a lot throughout the years. Anyhow, to clarify, I am neither delusional nor psychotic. To try and make it as concise as possible: No, I am not trapped now, obviously, since I am here, in my physical body, writing a reply to you at this very moment. However, I had been trapped in one of my previous lives (or post mortal) but, obviously I got free and got reborn. What I am dealing with now is the residue of a painful suppressed memory. This is the current obstacle that I need to overcome and I am trying to do that through power meditation and self-hypnosis to try and overcome the trauma from being trapped in the past. I said I feel like a part of me is still there, I don't mean literally, of course, because I am here, but I somehow feel it is still holding me back to reach my full potential. I guess it could be either them leaching onto my aura still, or the more likely probability - it's just psychological (fear and trauma) but I need to deal with it before moving on, so I am asking if anyone had a similar experience of being trapped by the enemy in the past and how they dealt with the trauma. If not, it's all good. I'll find my way as I always do.

NB: The extraction memory from my teen years was very real and not a hallucination. I was fully awake but luckily I've had friends watching over me so nothing happened.

Thanks for reading. I wish you all the best in achieving Godhead.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.joyofsatan.org
I think you've misunderstood the post High Priest.

He/she doesn't mean that they are abducted now or in this current life. He/she is saying they experienced that in a past life.

Although I am not sure this is the truth. Honestly I don't see why it can't be possible. The enemy already abducts some people and do their experiments.

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.joyofsatan.org

He/she doesn't mean that they are abducted now or in this current life. He/she is saying they experienced that in a past life.

Although I am not sure this is the truth. Honestly I don't see why it can't be possible. The enemy already abducts some people and do their experiments.

Thank you for helping me clarify what I meant, Mercury. You're exactly right.
I also like your approach, it's good to be skeptical but at the same time open to possibilities. This is necessary for spiritual growth - not being gullible but not being overly skeptical either.

However, I am telling the truth. Feel free to ask Satan about me, he'll tell you I'm legit. After years at it alone he suggested to me recently that I should connect with others. You may ask your guardian Astarte about me as well. She'll vouch for me too.

Trauma is countered by cleaning.

On top of regular cleaning, you should consider this: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=257348#p257348

Basically extra focus on going trough all of the chakras. Runes, or combination of them, like for example Wunjo-Ansuz-Sowilo work for this as well.

Also, look into this: https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Detaching.html - How to Detach Unwanted People/Entities from Your Aura

Morgan said:
mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.joyofsatan.org

I also like your approach, it's good to be skeptical but at the same time open to possibilities. This is necessary for spiritual growth - not being gullible but not being overly skeptical either.

However, I am telling the truth. Feel free to ask Satan about me, he'll tell you I'm legit. After years at it alone he suggested to me recently that I should connect with others. You may ask your guardian Astarte about me as well. She'll vouch for me too.
Thanks!

Asking the Gods isn't necessary as I don't think you are an infiltrator or lying. Unless proven otherwise of course.

Hail Satan!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Morgan said:
mercury_wisdom said:

Thanks!

Asking the Gods isn't necessary as I don't think you are an infiltrator or lying. Unless proven otherwise of course.

Hail Satan!!

Cool. Hail Satan forever!

mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.joyofsatan.org

I doubt anyone would be "Abducted" by these enemy creatures physically so, and survive it.

On the astral, or in dreams, this "could" happen, temporarily. But physically and come out alive? Highly doubtful.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.joyofsatan.org

I doubt anyone would be "Abducted" by these enemy creatures physically so, and survive it.

On the astral, or in dreams, this "could" happen, temporarily. But physically and come out alive? Highly doubtful.

There are a lot of cases like this of abduction in the physical and people sometimes reappear 100s to 1000s of miles away from where they were abducted then somehow doen't remember how they got there .Just saying i think he is telling the truth.

Morgan said:
If you’re saying you’re dealing with past life issues, we all do, then you need to focus on cleaning and destroying those specific issues. Whatever it is that’s holding you back. Download our SS calendar and find an appropriate date to begin a working during a waning moon, and use the mantra MUNKA or another cleansing mantra. Use this mantra and program the energy to permanently remove these blocks from your soul. It can take time depending on how bad it is, but it’s very solvable.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

www.joyofsatan.org

I have stories from my family tree of powerful witches that would abduct people in the night with only a word, sending out thoughtforms that made the individual come to the home.

Also met one of my blood line and the "flying broom" is not fake or allegory. That thing is real and can be used. Nevertheless the main point was, that if a human abducted you, no matter how, spiritually or physical, by any means, the rate of survival is close to none. Imagine aliens with no consciousness close to what we call organic life on our planet abducting you.
You have better chances in a cage with a lion.

Eric13 said:
Morgan said:
If you’re saying you’re dealing with past life issues, we all do, then you need to focus on cleaning and destroying those specific issues. Whatever it is that’s holding you back. Download our SS calendar and find an appropriate date to begin a working during a waning moon, and use the mantra MUNKA or another cleansing mantra. Use this mantra and program the energy to permanently remove these blocks from your soul. It can take time depending on how bad it is, but it’s very solvable.

Thank you. This is very helpful.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

There are a lot of cases like this of abduction in the physical and people sometimes reappear 100s to 1000s of miles away from where they were abducted then somehow doen't remember how they got there .Just saying i think he is telling the truth.

Thank you for your support. Regarding the past life when I was abducted I honestly can't recollect if it was a physical abduction or if they just got a hold of my soul. Also, I don't know if I was alive at the time or if it happened postmortem, but pretty sure I didn't make it out alive. I will be working on regression in the upcoming weeks to try and find out the forgotten details.

During this life however, someone did try to extract me. If they had succeeded I don't know whether I would have survived it or not. Luckily, they didn't succeed. Our gods intervened and stopped them and I remained in my room and the sound of the enemy's ship faded away slowly as they were leaving. I never saw them. In this life at least. I just heard the sound, recognized what it was and saw that my legs started levitating as they were trying to extract me. This happened when I was barely a teenager and I hadn't formally dedicated still, I wasn't even aware of the real truth back then, but I was lucky because knowing and working with our gods in the previous lives, I was under their protection even before I knew it.

NakedPluto said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
mercury_wisdom said:

I have stories from my family tree of powerful witches that would abduct people in the night with only a word, sending out thoughtforms that made the individual come to the home.

Also met one of my blood line and the "flying broom" is not fake or allegory. That thing is real and can be used. Nevertheless the main point was, that if a human abducted you, no matter how, spiritually or physical, by any means, the rate of survival is close to none. Imagine aliens with no consciousness close to what we call organic life on our planet abducting you.
You have better chances in a cage with a lion.

You know what?

I will start a family like this now. Life goal is to create a strong family in Satan, where everyone is striving to be more than they are right now. Better than yesterday, each day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back