Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meeting my first jew today

WolfgangMIA6

Today I witnessed something that I'd been blind to before.
An old man pulled up to a gas pump and kept asking me for help. He tried to appear confused as to where he was and he was talking gibberish about how to pay for gas. I told him to pay at the pump or inside.
He was obviously a Jew but I just couldn't describe how Jewish he really looked. When I walked away with a look of disgust on my face I told my friend not to pay attention to him. His eyes kept darting back and forth and I knew this was all just an act for him. A black lady gets my attention and says he needs help. Bullshit he does.

He comes in the store and I see he's targeting me. Soon I can hear him calling out to people on the astral telling them that I'm an evil demon. I retort that he's the one that wants spiritual slaves. The way he tried to get people to back him up with racism and attacking children that went by were no go.

Whatever. He's disgusting and no one is actually buying his bullshit. He circles around the store and kept asking me stupid questions and I just give him stupid looks. I answer the questions to get him out.

I'm outside for my break and can see he's back at a different pump. He tried to appeal to people by playing at a lost frail old man but I saw through it and how intelligent he really was. Focusing a little and I could see his back was bent over at 90 degrees and looked completely unnatural. Then I noticed a large reptilian trying to attach to attach to me. No doubt summoned by the unnatural Jew.

Then another one walks in for the lottery, wearing a shirt that looks like it had never been washed and absolutely disgusting. Basically rags. I guess that's how he felt on the inside.

WolfgangMIA6 said:
An old man pulled up to a gas pump and kept asking me for help. He tried to appear confused as to where he was and he was talking gibberish about how to pay for gas. I told him to pay at the pump or inside.
He was obviously a Jew but I just couldn't describe how Jewish he really looked. When I walked away with a look of disgust on my face I told my friend not to pay attention to him. His eyes kept darting back and forth and I knew this was all just an act for him. A black lady gets my attention and says he needs help. Bullshit he does.

He comes in the store and I see he's targeting me. Soon I can hear him calling out to people on the astral telling them that I'm an evil demon. I retort that he's the one that wants spiritual slaves. The way he tried to get people to back him up with racism and attacking children that went by were no go.

Whatever. He's disgusting and no one is actually buying his bullshit. He circles around the store and kept asking me stupid questions and I just give him stupid looks. I answer the questions to get him out.

I'm outside for my break and can see he's back at a different pump. He tried to appeal to people by playing at a lost frail old man but I saw through it and how intelligent he really was. Focusing a little and I could see his back was bent over at 90 degrees and looked completely unnatural. Then I noticed a large reptilian trying to attach to attach to me. No doubt summoned by the unnatural Jew.

Then another one walks in for the lottery, wearing a shirt that looks like it had never been washed and absolutely disgusting. Basically rags. I guess that's how he felt on the inside.

Sigh. Puts hand to forehead. This is insanity. I get that spiritual stuff is real, but it's not like this. If you feel someones a jew, just light them on blue fire. Then deal with things in reality. You ignored someone at a job, while imagining things that never happened......

Aldrick said:
WolfgangMIA6 said:

Sigh. Puts hand to forehead. This is insanity. I get that spiritual stuff is real, but it's not like this. If you feel someones a jew, just light them on blue fire. Then deal with things in reality. You ignored someone at a job, while imagining things that never happened......

Agree this really doesn't sound like anything that would be actually going on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back