Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

balam

imsouglysatanhelpme

i wanna summon balam is anyone know about his personality, or his attitude towards new satanist. it will be my first summoning so I want to be perfect for it.

newsatanist said:
i wanna summon balam is anyone know about his personality, or his attitude towards new satanist. it will be my first summoning so I want to be perfect for it.

If you're completely new, don't summon any Demon. All Demons are all friendly to humans, unless you are trying to attack them or control them, in which case they will destroy you because they don't turn the other cheek. But it isn't recommended for other reasons that I explained in the first link in my signature:

Rational Satanist said:
What to do and not to do first

Let's start with what not to do:

• Summon a Demon

I get it, summoning a Demon sounds very cool. Can you imagine having a Demon appear to do and do what you ask of him? But expectations and reality are different things. If you are new and you have no previous spiritual experience and you have not done the Dedication ritual, summoning a Demon can go anywhere from disappointing to frightening. If you are not a natural clairvoyant or have not developed your astral senses you will not see or feel anything at all. If you have not Dedicated yourself you might even get attacked by some enemy being trying to prevent you from contacting any of our Gods. The worst thing is some people, particularly those who have Christian ties have these scary experiences and think that a Demon did these to them and turn back to Jeezus and the Christian hoax. I'm not saying that this will surely happen, but there is a small possibility. Also for summoning a Demon you need to have a good reason. Just being lonely and wanting some spiritual being to talk to, or trying to see if it works aren't good reasons and the Demon will ignore you.

Rational Satanist said:
newsatanist said:

If you're completely new, don't summon any Demon. All Demons are all friendly to humans, unless you are trying to attack them or control them, in which case they will destroy you because they don't turn the other cheek. But it isn't recommended for other reasons that I explained in the first link in my signature:
no i need his help for intellinge, im not gonna attack him or try to control it.

newsatanist said:
anyone know about his personality, or his attitude towards new satanist.
Yea who knows....
how about you go find out yourself, what's there to be afraid of anyways?

newsatanist said:
and anyone knows how I can find my guardian demon ?
Yea who knows....maybe Satan?

An excellent meditation and information for increasing your intelligence:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=259647#p259647

HS.

newsatanist said:
Rational Satanist said:
newsatanist said:

no i need his help for intellinge, im not gonna attack him or try to control it.

newsatanist said:
and anyone knows how I can find my guardian demon ?
How to find your Guardian Demon
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41191&p=266558&hilit=Find+your+guardian+demon#p266558

newsatanist said:
Rational Satanist said:
newsatanist said:

Do magic square of Mercury.
Repeat the mantra of Gemini sign.
And this: https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=57159&p=259647#p259647

newsatanist said:
You can do Mercury square as pointed out already, or Mannaz working to enhance your intelligence. There are runes that combine well with that rune. Study, and learn. That's what this path is about. Learning and going for things on yourself.

Sometimes it is ok to ask for their guidance, but that should be the reserve option rather than the first one.

Rational Satanist said:
newsatanist said:

Rational Satanist said:

• Summon a Demon

I get it, summoning a Demon sounds very cool. Can you imagine having a Demon appear to do and do what you ask of him? But expectations and reality are different things. If you are new and you have no previous spiritual experience and you have not done the Dedication ritual, summoning a Demon can go anywhere from disappointing to frightening. If you are not a natural clairvoyant or have not developed your astral senses you will not see or feel anything at all. If you have not Dedicated yourself you might even get attacked by some enemy being trying to prevent you from contacting any of our Gods. The worst thing is some people, particularly those who have Christian ties have these scary experiences and think that a Demon did these to them and turn back to Jeezus and the Christian hoax. I'm not saying that this will surely happen, but there is a small possibility. Also for summoning a Demon you need to have a good reason. Just being lonely and wanting some spiritual being to talk to, or trying to see if it works aren't good reasons and the Demon will ignore you.

When I was new, first thing first I contacted a Demon. I was a child. Very positive experience and I was taught indirectly how to enter a deep trance.

Why do you tell new people to not summon Demons, because of supposedly learning how these thing work? Do you think that they'll learn by your writing about it or first hand experience?

All new people are urged to create and develop personal relationships with the Gods. You want to talk to a Demon, do it. Simple as that. The whole ordeal and the specifics of how, what happens and how a connection is established - communication is done, is already covered by the Joy of Satan site and forum. This is part of study and learning curve which must have a starting point. Experience + Study > Mentalisation and focusing of "what ifs" and negatives.

Never give the advice to new people to not contact Demons because they are new or any other justification. Do the opposite, gather people to the Gods and tell them to establish connection and leave the rest to the Gods ways of taking care of their followers. Thanks.

ForVery said:
newsatanist said:
Rational Satanist said:
can you link me the square of mercury

ForVery said:
newsatanist said:
Rational Satanist said:
when should I start for mercury i accidentally vibrated the mantra 1 time.

ForVery said:
newsatanist said:
Rational Satanist said:
and i just need to follow the square and vibrate right, do i need anything else for that.

ForVery said:
newsatanist said:
Rational Satanist said:
i should start Wednesday right, i accidentally started at Monday. is it a problem ?

NakedPluto said:
Rational Satanist said:
newsatanist said:

Rational Satanist said:

• Summon a Demon

When I was new, first thing first I contacted a Demon. I was a child. Very positive experience and I was taught indirectly how to enter a deep trance.

Why do you tell new people to not summon Demons, because of supposedly learning how these thing work? Do you think that they'll learn by your writing about it or first hand experience?

All new people are urged to create and develop personal relationships with the Gods. You want to talk to a Demon, do it. Simple as that. The whole ordeal and the specifics of how, what happens and how a connection is established - communication is done, is already covered by the Joy of Satan site and forum. This is part of study and learning curve which must have a starting point. Experience + Study > Mentalisation and focusing of "what ifs" and negatives.

Never give the advice to new people to not contact Demons because they are new or any other justification. Do the opposite, gather people to the Gods and tell them to establish connection and leave the rest to the Gods ways of taking care of their followers. Thanks.
i tried to summon one but nothing happening, what I should do

NakedPluto said:

Well congratulations for you. You were an exception. My advice is based on observation for more than a decade of new people who try to summon a God. It's not just based on mine or a single person's experience. Most people who try to summon a God when they are new they either 1)don't have the correct idea about what it is or 2)don't take this seriously.

Even the JoS site does advise not contacting a God if you are new and even worse, if you are not dedicated (see the page on Dabbling for example), so I'm not the only one who is saying this. Summoning a God is something to be done if you are experienced with power meditations and for a good reason. It's not even the main thing in SS. It's not something to "learn". The learning part comes from being astrally open with consistent power meditation.

NakedPluto said:
All new people are urged to create and develop personal relationships with the Gods. You want to talk to a Demon, do it. Simple as that.

Have you read the JoS site? Summoning a God is not done just to talk to them, is done for a serious reason. You, like many new people, seem to trivialize the whole concept. Plus, if you want to talk to and develop a personal relationship with a being with you are new, you can do it with Satan. Seek to develop a relationship with Satan first by meditating on his sigil or doing rituals. I'm dumbfounded when, people want to develop a relationship with any other God but Satan. Only Satan and your Guardian Demon can be contacted without justification, for all the other Gods you need a good reason to summon them. I've mentioned this in my Beginner's Guide. Only if you are experienced should you develop a relationship with any other God you've summoned a few times for serious reason.

NakedPluto said:

I'm doing what I think is best from my experience. People should not contact Demons for trivial reasons, but seek a connection with Satan first. I repeat, summoning a God shouldn't be done just to talk to them. It's a serious thing.

It's interesting that I didn't see your reply earlier because it's the appropriate time now, since the OP clearly didn't get results after summoning a God:

newsatanist said:

Which I already explained why this happens. Newsatanist, that's why you shouldn't summon a God if you are new. You aren't astrally open yet. Do power meditations every day for some months and establish a relationship with Satan and then try to summon Balam again. It's also possible that it worked but you didn't feel anything.

Rational Satanist said:
NakedPluto said:

Well congratulations for you. You were an exception. My advice is based on observation for more than a decade of new people who try to summon a God. It's not just based on mine or a single person's experience. Most people who try to summon a God when they are new they either 1)don't have the correct idea about what it is or 2)don't take this seriously.

Even the JoS site does advise not contacting a God if you are new and even worse, if you are not dedicated (see the page on Dabbling for example), so I'm not the only one who is saying this. Summoning a God is something to be done if you are experienced with power meditations and for a good reason. It's not even the main thing in SS. It's not something to "learn". The learning part comes from being astrally open with consistent power meditation.

NakedPluto said:
All new people are urged to create and develop personal relationships with the Gods. You want to talk to a Demon, do it. Simple as that.

Have you read the JoS site? Summoning a God is not done just to talk to them, is done for a serious reason. You, like many new people, seem to trivialize the whole concept. Plus, if you want to talk to and develop a personal relationship with a being with you are new, you can do it with Satan. Seek to develop a relationship with Satan first by meditating on his sigil or doing rituals. I'm dumbfounded when, people want to develop a relationship with any other God but Satan. Only Satan and your Guardian Demon can be contacted without justification, for all the other Gods you need a good reason to summon them. I've mentioned this in my Beginner's Guide. Only if you are experienced should you develop a relationship with any other God you've summoned a few times for serious reason.

NakedPluto said:

I'm doing what I think is best from my experience. People should not contact Demons for trivial reasons, but seek a connection with Satan first. I repeat, summoning a God shouldn't be done just to talk to them. It's a serious thing.

It's interesting that I didn't see your reply earlier because it's the appropriate time now, since the OP clearly didn't get results after summoning a God:

newsatanist said:

Which I already explained why this happens. Newsatanist, that's why you shouldn't summon a God if you are new. You aren't astrally open yet. Do power meditations every day for some months and establish a relationship with Satan and then try to summon Balam again. It's also possible that it worked but you didn't feel anything.
after meditation, i tried to summon him again, I saw a dark human silhouette. i wonder if its him.

I find that *most* new people want to summon the demons for selfish or deluded reasons. Let them advance a bit and understand more about life and the Gods, then they should summon them. Obviously exceptions apply, it's great if new people want to build a relationship with the Gods because they want to get closer to them.

Aquarius said:
I find that *most* new people want to summon the demons for selfish or deluded reasons. Let them advance a bit and understand more about life and the Gods, then they should summon them. Obviously exceptions apply, it's great if new people want to build a relationship with the Gods because they want to get closer to them.
i don't wanna summon demons for selfish or deluded reason, I wanna build long last relationship with them. in order to advance further I absolutely need their help.

newsatanist said:
Aquarius said:
i don't wanna summon demons for selfish or deluded reason, I wanna build long last relationship with them. in order to advance further I absolutely need their help.
The Gods are our mentors, our teachers, our friends, there is no need to fear a God. If you're new you may not feel them, ask them to guide you towards the right path and you surely will be guided, even if you can't hear them.

Aquarius said:
I find that *most* new people want to summon the demons for selfish or deluded reasons.

Exactly. One of the reasons I recommend waiting for that is when these people study and advance for a while their intentions will be clarified and they will see summoning a God in a different way. Even I was guilty for doing that when I was new. I was fascinated with astral projection, but I couldn't do it so I summoned Gaap to help me with that. It failed and I got disappointed. Years later I summoned Gaap for a different reason and it worked. I asked him why he didn't help me with the astral projection before and I got from him that because of my personality and my negative focus an astral projection experience would likely be traumatic for me at that time. Sometimes even if people have a reason for summoning a God, what they want that for might not be most appropriate for them.

Balam is positive demon.

The king Balam can be invited to you in night . Night is the best time to feel his energy.

The king"s energy is powerful. After calling him, you will feel powerful energy after sometimes .

If you need him, go Carry on.

newsatanist said:

Focus on Satans Sigil. Ask for your guardian Demon to be sent to you. Then be open. Talk with them, ask questions. Look out for signs and feelings. As you advance you will be able to do more. Dont go on assumption. Like once you have a dream or a vision so real you hear and see them, and they come up and tell you who they are. Even then continue asking for your Guardian. What you want is real experiences. Most just bluff their way through and then dont try.

If your Guardian is Andras, but you keep summoning Anubis, you are not going to get as much done, if you would just ask for your Guardian. Also, let's say you keep summoning Andras, you got the right one. You are not being open to real experiences, this is where we start to just hear what we want.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back