Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Graphene Oxide in the Vaccines

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/graphene-oxide-in-the-vaccines_UVcRF61lzIheX7r.html

Graphene Nanoparticles in Covid Vaccines - a Report  from Spain
THE FIFTH COLUMN (laquintacolumna.net)

1. All the vaccines are manufactured using the same nano-technology. In Spain it was even described as "secret nanoparticles."  These nanoparticles become magnetic when they reach the same temperature as the human body. When they remain in an under zero degrees environment, they remain un-magnetic. [Why they freeze the vaccines?]
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-020-78262-w

2. These particles must be a nano-tech material called GRAPHENE. which is a superconductive and highly integrative with neuron cells in the brain: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnsys.2018.00012/full

3. The European Union invested one billion euros in a project called The Graphene Flagship: https://spectrum.ieee.org/nanoclast/semiconductors/nanotechnology/europe-has-invested-1-billion-into-graphenebut-for-what

4. The molecules of GRAPHENE can interact with neurons in the brain in a remote mode using different radio-frequencies (5G could be one of these) , they can map the brain and transmit and receive INSTRUCTIONS remotely: https://www.noldus.com/applications/magnetogenetics (this link is down)

5. These were never "vaccines" against a virus, instead all the time it was a secret nanotech project developed to reach and control the brains of the human population (until now we don't know if they can modify DNA via 5G) In la Quinta Columna, they discovered that people have been already magnetized via graphene present in masks, PCR tests, chemtrails and influenza and covid vaccines

6. The interaction between GRAPHENE in inoculated humans and 5G could result in a fatal event when 5G will be fully enabled in July 2021, so we would be in a short period of time to stop this madness and abort vaccination programs for once and all.

While interesting. It should be pointed out well actually two things.

These are just rudimentary nano-technologies. These aren't nanobots or nanomachinery(which we DO posses only very primitive atomic vehicles and gearworks or rudders/fans), these are akin to some sort of nano-matter that is derived from Graphene and seems to have specific properties that work in conjunction to our tech. It seems this is some sort of shotgun approach to manipulating humanity. Some cheap 3rd rate, cheapy crappy schlock of shit Made in China way. It seems that IF nanobots were used or nanomachinery it would create a HUGE panic and backlash unto the public. Could you imagine the headlines "Nanobot technology discovered in vaccines". It would not just cause huge backlash but on top of that it's like finally we got nanobots with some primitive AI or highly advanced deeplearning system now off to make more nanobots.

And my second point is.

This isn't the first time we've been poisoned by nano-matter or nano-particles. In many foods and drinks particularly water especially with all this chemtrail discussion. There's been not JUST MICRO-plastics but also NANO-plastics. So even at the molecular and atomic level there is plastics and other compounds in our supply. I'm not surprised if there are even places were sub-atomic particles are being introduced. I'm aware of TSMC(Taiwan Semi-Conductor Company) recently placing down something like 5 billion dollars in R&D at a University. For the procurement of picometer sized transistors.

In reality our scale of certain but not all transistor systems is greatly reduced. I recall an article mentioning that 5nm is really something like 3.5nm and 3nm is something like 1.8nm. Intel seems to be more cutting edge in that they produced denser transistor counts far superior than TSMC even being stuck at 14nm despite negatives their 14nm was akin to 10nm and their 10nm is akin to 7nm. But lost the marketing campaign and being stuck on such an old node and losing the momentum cost them their #1 spot.

But I'm not sure how sub-atomic substances affect us. I'm aware ANY substance entering our system is gonna affect us so it's the same with sub-atomic substances does a proton free radical affect us if it strikes one our atoms and either throws off a proton or attaches to the proton and transmutes itself into a higher atomic electron cloud.

It's the same with spiritual energies if physically we have a Neutrino and we believe Neutrinos to be a physical counter-part of spirituality then what happens when someone is irradiated with Neutrinos. Or what if they have these nano-dust in their system and are flashed with 5G and other advanced or advancing technologies.

It seems like some people are probably gonna look into ANDs, Anti-Nano Devices. I'm not sure about the credibility. Not to deny it but it's not just nano-/micro-metals but also nano-/micro-plastics. It seems like these EM devices rip the foreign metal from your system. But there is other substances in your body that cause just as much harm and it's in our foods and drinks.

Still just more reason not to take the vaccine we've been warning people since March of 2020 and when the vaccines were first announced it seems like our warnings were headed by some and others are like "Oy vey the vaccine is gud 'n' sheit". It's funny I've never seen companies collude so closely together to make a product that could literally affect the future of mankind. It seems all the vaccines minus a few differences are all the same shit. Just the same kosher non-sense for goyshkoping purposes.

And then people wonder why jews are hated upon.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back