Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How can I tell if I did the dedication right?

Someone.something_

I just want to make sure Satan heard me, I'm really serious about this and I did everything I needed to. Really the only indicator it worked was that the candle was flickering weirdly as I read the prayer and that the fire burned way bigger than usual

I should add after the ritual I slept for 21 hours in a 29 hour time period. Even now I'm very tired, I feel strongly that this is from the ritual

Someone.something_ said:
I just want to make sure Satan heard me, I'm really serious about this and I did everything I needed to. Really the only indicator it worked was that the candle was flickering weirdly as I read the prayer and that the fire burned way bigger than usual
If you did the ritual then it's valid don't worry.

Welcome and congratulations brother/sister!!

Someone.something_ said:

YES. Did you notice a strange wind blow on the ashes?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back