Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

God CIMERIES, the wonderful Khepu

Morgan

Hello fellow Satanists!

Just before I start with the topic, here is a brief introduction. I haven't actually spent much time on this forum nor have I read many announcements. I've only just registered and this is my very first post. I am pretty sure I was with Satan and his gods throughout many lives but it was not until 2016 that I formally dedicated in this life. I've been connected with the gods probably my whole life and I think they have been watching me from afar, but we had our first direct contact in 2012. Thoth was the first one who came to me and he helped me with some of my meditations. Utu came shortly after. There were a few others whose names I am uncertain of, and very soon, Enki himself came and showed me the truth. That's when I knew I would dedicate my soul to him. Even though I am sure I've done it before in one of my past lives, the dedication in this life was truly life-changing because it put me on the right path and my life really started moving in the right direction. I was spiritual before and I had extrasensory perception, but it was not until I dedicated that I really found my purpose. Before that I felt lost and was unsure of what I should be doing with my abilities. For all their help, I am forever grateful!

Hail Enki! Hail Thoth! Hail Atu! Hail Amon! Hail Nebthet! Hail Astarte! Hail Anubis! Hail Mother Lilith! Hail all of Enki's gods! I am forever grateful for their help.

However, today I wanted to talk about my friend Khepu. I don't think there is much about him on the website so I wanted to share my experience with him in his honor. Before Khepu, I've never really done any formal summoning. In fact, whenever I needed help, the gods came to me and I never had to call them on my own. I only summon Enki when I need his guidance or just want to talk to him or thank him. So, a couple of weeks ago I was reading about the Gods of Hell on the website and when I came across Cimeries, that is, Khepu, and I read about how he teaches grammar and literature I thought to myself I could summon him because I needed some help with an exam coming up. Honestly, I was reluctant because I hadn't known him at that time and I don't like asking the gods for favors because I certainly don't want to offend them. As I was reading the short text about him and looking at his sigil, even before I stated drawing it I felt him present, in the room, he had come to me. I wasn't in a trance state or deep meditation so I couldn't really "see" him but I felt his presence strongly. My psychic centers are not that advance in the sense that I can see and hear the gods clearly in the waking life. No, I can sense them and I can hear their voices inside my head, which do sound like my own thoughts. However, when I am in deep trance or in astral projection I can see and hear them clearly. Nonetheless, we were able to establish a communication. His energy was so beautiful. So gentle, but by no means fragile. He is a very powerful god but with beautiful, gentle energy. We instantly clicked. He was super friendly. I asked him if he would like to do me this favor and asked him what he would like me to do for him in return. He said "sure" and that he needs nothing in return. He said he just wanted to talk to me. He literally just wanted to have a friendly conversation. I was overwhelmed with his kindness and selflessness. So we talked. I felt like I went out with a friend for a glass of beer and we just chit-chatted. I've never had that experience with a god before. In most cases they are very brief and concise, up to the point. But Khepu and I, we just had fun and a friendly conversation. Both of us really enjoyed it. He told me he actually does it with quite a few Earthians and I'm guessing some of you might be on this forum, reading this very text. So anyway, shortly after he appeared Enki came and it was so beautiful to have my room filled with both of their energies. That's the moment when I got my wings. I am not sure if Enki was watching and just wanted to drop by, or if Khepu initiated it.. but anyway, the two of them were there and I got my wings which made the experience even more pleasurable. So, I passed the exam, of course, and I yesterday I had an oral part of that same examination and I asked Khepu if he was willing to join me again for another round. He said "sure" of course. I passed that one too, fairly easily and it was such a wonderful experience having Khepu by my side. His presence gave me a lot of confidence and improved my charisma. Thanks Khepu! He never asked anything in return and this is why I decided to write on here about him.

In getting to know Khepu I realized a few things. In the Egyptian paintings he is depicted as a man with a scarab beetle on his face but there really isn't much information about him. When he came to me I saw a mental image of one beetle on my heart and on on my crown and I've been trying to figure out what that meant. I realized that Khepu teaches us how to unite our reason and intuition. He teaches us to use our heart and our mind in our speech and expression. He teaches us to be just and honest, as well as rational. It helped me in my oral examination because I was super relaxed and even though I didn't know some questions they asked me, I was able to, while fully relaxed, tune into my intuition, really on it and combine it with reason to reach a meaningful conclusion and find a suitable meaningful answer. It helped my examination but it also reminded me not to undermine my intuition and that I should always use both my rational side and my inner voice while expressing my thoughts and feelings. I really needed that reminder because sometimes I tend to suppress or doubt my intuition, which is almost never wrong, and instead I fully really on reason, but that's not enough. He was the one to help me let go of some psychological barriers and liberate my soul on a higher level. For that, I am forever grateful.

I really wish we lived on the same planet because Khepu is someone I would enjoy spending hours with having drinks and just talking and talking about nothing and about everything. If you ever feel like you want to have a casual conversation with an easy-going, talkative , generous and super friendly god, I highly encourage you to contact him.

Here's to you, Khepu, you're freaking awesome! Hail Khepu!

Morgan said:
Hello fellow Satanists!

Just before I start with the topic, here is a brief introduction. I haven't actually spent much time on this forum nor have I read many announcements. I've only just registered and this is my very first post. I am pretty sure I was with Satan and his gods throughout many lives but it was not until 2016 that I formally dedicated in this life. I've been connected with the gods probably my whole life and I think they have been watching me from afar, but we had our first direct contact in 2012. Thoth was the first one who came to me and he helped me with some of my meditations. Utu came shortly after. There were a few others whose names I am uncertain of, and very soon, Enki himself came and showed me the truth. That's when I knew I would dedicate my soul to him. Even though I am sure I've done it before in one of my past lives, the dedication in this life was truly life-changing because it put me on the right path and my life really started moving in the right direction. I was spiritual before and I had extrasensory perception, but it was not until I dedicated that I really found my purpose. Before that I felt lost and was unsure of what I should be doing with my abilities. For all their help, I am forever grateful!

Hail Enki! Hail Thoth! Hail Atu! Hail Amon! Hail Nebthet! Hail Astarte! Hail Anubis! Hail Mother Lilith! Hail all of Enki's gods! I am forever grateful for their help.

However, today I wanted to talk about my friend Khepu. I don't think there is much about him on the website so I wanted to share my experience with him in his honor. Before Khepu, I've never really done any formal summoning. In fact, whenever I needed help, the gods came to me and I never had to call them on my own. I only summon Enki when I need his guidance or just want to talk to him or thank him. So, a couple of weeks ago I was reading about the Gods of Hell on the website and when I came across Cimeries, that is, Khepu, and I read about how he teaches grammar and literature I thought to myself I could summon him because I needed some help with an exam coming up. Honestly, I was reluctant because I hadn't known him at that time and I don't like asking the gods for favors because I certainly don't want to offend them. As I was reading the short text about him and looking at his sigil, even before I stated drawing it I felt him present, in the room, he had come to me. I wasn't in a trance state or deep meditation so I couldn't really "see" him but I felt his presence strongly. My psychic centers are not that advance in the sense that I can see and hear the gods clearly in the waking life. No, I can sense them and I can hear their voices inside my head, which do sound like my own thoughts. However, when I am in deep trance or in astral projection I can see and hear them clearly. Nonetheless, we were able to establish a communication. His energy was so beautiful. So gentle, but by no means fragile. He is a very powerful god but with beautiful, gentle energy. We instantly clicked. He was super friendly. I asked him if he would like to do me this favor and asked him what he would like me to do for him in return. He said "sure" and that he needs nothing in return. He said he just wanted to talk to me. He literally just wanted to have a friendly conversation. I was overwhelmed with his kindness and selflessness. So we talked. I felt like I went out with a friend for a glass of beer and we just chit-chatted. I've never had that experience with a god before. In most cases they are very brief and concise, up to the point. But Khepu and I, we just had fun and a friendly conversation. Both of us really enjoyed it. He told me he actually does it with quite a few Earthians and I'm guessing some of you might be on this forum, reading this very text. So anyway, shortly after he appeared Enki came and it was so beautiful to have my room filled with both of their energies. That's the moment when I got my wings. I am not sure if Enki was watching and just wanted to drop by, or if Khepu initiated it.. but anyway, the two of them were there and I got my wings which made the experience even more pleasurable. So, I passed the exam, of course, and I yesterday I had an oral part of that same examination and I asked Khepu if he was willing to join me again for another round. He said "sure" of course. I passed that one too, fairly easily and it was such a wonderful experience having Khepu by my side. His presence gave me a lot of confidence and improved my charisma. Thanks Khepu! He never asked anything in return and this is why I decided to write on here about him.

In getting to know Khepu I realized a few things. In the Egyptian paintings he is depicted as a man with a scarab beetle on his face but there really isn't much information about him. When he came to me I saw a mental image of one beetle on my heart and on on my crown and I've been trying to figure out what that meant. I realized that Khepu teaches us how to unite our reason and intuition. He teaches us to use our heart and our mind in our speech and expression. He teaches us to be just and honest, as well as rational. It helped me in my oral examination because I was super relaxed and even though I didn't know some questions they asked me, I was able to, while fully relaxed, tune into my intuition, really on it and combine it with reason to reach a meaningful conclusion and find a suitable meaningful answer. It helped my examination but it also reminded me not to undermine my intuition and that I should always use both my rational side and my inner voice while expressing my thoughts and feelings. I really needed that reminder because sometimes I tend to suppress or doubt my intuition, which is almost never wrong, and instead I fully really on reason, but that's not enough. He was the one to help me let go of some psychological barriers and liberate my soul on a higher level. For that, I am forever grateful.

I really wish we lived on the same planet because Khepu is someone I would enjoy spending hours with having drinks and just talking and talking about nothing and about everything. If you ever feel like you want to have a casual conversation with an easy-going, talkative , generous and super friendly god, I highly encourage you to contact him.

Hail Satan sister. It’s good you’ve had contagious Khepu. He’s my mentor in regards to understanding the military arts and practices of hand to hand combat. I’ve learned other things of discipline and it’s nice also to just talk to him. He is currently acting as my GD as my main guardian Astarte is busy as of late. Even still Khepu is awesome.

Ramier108666 said:
Morgan said:
Hello fellow Satanists!

Hail Satan sister. It’s good you’ve had contagious Khepu. He’s my mentor in regards to understanding the military arts and practices of hand to hand combat. I’ve learned other things of discipline and it’s nice also to just talk to him. He is currently acting as my GD as my main guardian Astarte is busy as of late. Even still Khepu is awesome.

I was trying to say, communication. bloody typos are a handful

Grammar never really clicked in my head and I always found it really hard to learn so when I had a subject in university that focused on that and only that I asked him for help in advance. On the day I was studying I summoned him again and he told me "What exactly do you need help with, this is all really easy." And then when I tried learning it again it did seem a lot more simple and I could do it piece by piece and it all made a lot more sense in my mind. IIRC I passed and I never had to take another grammar exam after that. He had a very pleasant aura which took away most of the frustration I had.

Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan brother! Thanks for taking the time to reply and share your experience. It makes me so glad that there are more people out there like us, who have realized the truth and who communicate and work with our gods. Even though we are a small number, it makes me so happy to see that I am not alone and that there is yet hope for our race. It's also nice to learn more about the gods, as I would like to learn about them as much as possible. I really liked Khepu's energy and I can definitely picture him as a combat master. I don't know if you got the same feeling as me but I've noticed that he's very talkative and it seemed to me that he rather liked talking in a casual manner and using slang. He was also not talking in symbols or being cryptic, like many other higher beings can often be. He spoke clearly and was up to the point, I really appreciated that. I think next time I find myself on the astral I'm definitely contacting him as I'd like to talk to him more and share experiences.

So, you've mentioned that your main guardian is Astarte and that she's busy. I understand what you mean. My guardian is Thoth and he's super busy all the time. He came to me often during the first couple of years since our first encounter but then he just stopped. In the first couple of years he helped me with a specific mediation, DNA modification, he activated my kundalini and taught me how to work with the dead on the astral, that is, how to protect and guide our own. He showed me some rituals and I have been working with the dead a lot since then. Then at one point he just stopped coming to me, I even thought he had left me for some reason but then I realized he's just too busy and since then we just communicated mentally, long distance. We still have a strong connection and I can talk to him anytime, he just doesn't visit me astrally anymore and sends someone else instead. I think the work they do is so important and they are crazy busy, especially those ranked high. So, back to Astarte, do you mind me asking about her since you two are close? I have a strong feeling her and I were very close in one of my past lives but something happened, rather, something of my doing and I'm still working on remembering what but so far I only get fragments of memory because it was thousands of years ago. I want to make things right and I don't want to simply summon her or go to her, first, I want to learn about her as much as I can so that I can approach her from the right angle. I certainly do not want to disrespect her and I want our next meeting to be special. So, would you mind sharing something about her? I don't want to ask specific questions or disrespect your privacy, so any information you can give me is valuable. I only met her once during this lifetime and she was so beautiful, radiating white light. It was only for a brief time and we didn't really get a chance to talk much. You are so lucky to be close to her. Anyway, thank you for reading and hope you can give me some valuable info!

throwaway88 said:
Grammar never really clicked in my head and I always found it really hard to learn so when I had a subject in university that focused on that and only that I asked him for help in advance. On the day I was studying I summoned him again and he told me "What exactly do you need help with, this is all really easy." And then when I tried learning it again it did seem a lot more simple and I could do it piece by piece and it all made a lot more sense in my mind. IIRC I passed and I never had to take another grammar exam after that. He had a very pleasant aura which took away most of the frustration I had.

Thanks for sharing! Haha, yeah, that sounds exactly like something he would say. It sounds like we've had a similar experience. On the day of my oral examination I literally felt no stage fright, nervousness or frustration. On the day of my written exam where I had to do some translation I was like, "ugh, this text is so complicated and boring", but actually I finished it in no time and with ease. It's really amazing how he helps us. It's not like a one time thing: pass, get the grade and that's it; he actually teaches us how to learn, study, think, speak, write, etc., and that's permanent. And about his aura, oh yeah, it was so pleasant it left me feeling so nice and happy the whole day. I absolutely love his energy and personality. He's awesome!

Morgan said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hail Satan brother! Thanks for taking the time to reply and share your experience. It makes me so glad that there are more people out there like us, who have realized the truth and who communicate and work with our gods. Even though we are a small number, it makes me so happy to see that I am not alone and that there is yet hope for our race. It's also nice to learn more about the gods, as I would like to learn about them as much as possible. I really liked Khepu's energy and I can definitely picture him as a combat master. I don't know if you got the same feeling as me but I've noticed that he's very talkative and it seemed to me that he rather liked talking in a casual manner and using slang. He was also not talking in symbols or being cryptic, like many other higher beings can often be. He spoke clearly and was up to the point, I really appreciated that. I think next time I find myself on the astral I'm definitely contacting him as I'd like to talk to him more and share experiences.

So, you've mentioned that your main guardian is Astarte and that she's busy. I understand what you mean. My guardian is Thoth and he's super busy all the time. He came to me often during the first couple of years since our first encounter but then he just stopped. In the first couple of years he helped me with a specific mediation, DNA modification, he activated my kundalini and taught me how to work with the dead on the astral, that is, how to protect and guide our own. He showed me some rituals and I have been working with the dead a lot since then. Then at one point he just stopped coming to me, I even thought he had left me for some reason but then I realized he's just too busy and since then we just communicated mentally, long distance. We still have a strong connection and I can talk to him anytime, he just doesn't visit me astrally anymore and sends someone else instead. I think the work they do is so important and they are crazy busy, especially those ranked high. So, back to Astarte, do you mind me asking about her since you two are close? I have a strong feeling her and I were very close in one of my past lives but something happened, rather, something of my doing and I'm still working on remembering what but so far I only get fragments of memory because it was thousands of years ago. I want to make things right and I don't want to simply summon her or go to her, first, I want to learn about her as much as I can so that I can approach her from the right angle. I certainly do not want to disrespect her and I want our next meeting to be special. So, would you mind sharing something about her? I don't want to ask specific questions or disrespect your privacy, so any information you can give me is valuable. I only met her once during this lifetime and she was so beautiful, radiating white light. It was only for a brief time and we didn't really get a chance to talk much. You are so lucky to be close to her. Anyway, thank you for reading and hope you can give me some valuable info!

I remember Astarte from a past life. It was Egypt. Her skin was lightly tanned. Her eyes were sky blue in a way. She was very sweet and kind to me. She gives a mother vibe and that’s how I view her. Just be open with her. Usually when I talk to her I address her as Mother Astarte. She told me you can approach her anytime. Use the sigil or astral project. She can meet you in your astral temple.

Morgan said:
throwaway88 said:

Thanks for sharing! Haha, yeah, that sounds exactly like something he would say. It sounds like we've had a similar experience. On the day of my oral examination I literally felt no stage fright, nervousness or frustration. On the day of my written exam where I had to do some translation I was like, "ugh, this text is so complicated and boring", but actually I finished it in no time and with ease. It's really amazing how he helps us. It's not like a one time thing: pass, get the grade and that's it; he actually teaches us how to learn, study, think, speak, write, etc., and that's permanent. And about his aura, oh yeah, it was so pleasant it left me feeling so nice and happy the whole day. I absolutely love his energy and personality. He's awesome!

He corrected me a few times. I was raised to speak properly and for a while I was then I reverted to trying to fit in with everyone else with some slang. Khepu wasn’t even upset but one time I was just saying my enunciation sucks bad. He just said. “Your enunciation is poor, not bad. If you put bad you see it as something that will probably never change. If you see it as poor, you will progress. Words have many meanings as well as ways to go about them. It’s like twigs on a river stream. Some come together nicely, so do not. It simply depends on motion set forth.”

Also sister if you want to talk to me more about Khepu and Astarte or even Thoth, you can contact me by my private email. It’s

[email protected]

Ramier108666 said:
Morgan said:
Ramier108666 said:

I remember Astarte from a past life. It was Egypt. Her skin was lightly tanned. Her eyes were sky blue in a way. She was very sweet and kind to me. She gives a mother vibe and that’s how I view her. Just be open with her. Usually when I talk to her I address her as Mother Astarte. She told me you can approach her anytime. Use the sigil or astral project. She can meet you in your astral temple.

Thank you so much bother. I really appreciate your help and kindness. You've given me confidence to contact her.

Ramier108666 said:
Morgan said:
throwaway88 said:

He corrected me a few times. I was raised to speak properly and for a while I was then I reverted to trying to fit in with everyone else with some slang. Khepu wasn’t even upset but one time I was just saying my enunciation sucks bad. He just said. “Your enunciation is poor, not bad. If you put bad you see it as something that will probably never change. If you see it as poor, you will progress. Words have many meanings as well as ways to go about them. It’s like twigs on a river stream. Some come together nicely, so do not. It simply depends on motion set forth.”

Also sister if you want to talk to me more about Khepu and Astarte or even Thoth, you can contact me by my private email. It’s

[email protected]

That makes a lot of sense. Khepu is very wise. Thank you for sharing this. It makes me want to spend a lot more time with him. Our gods teach us so much, as long as we are willing to listen.

Ramier108666 said:
Morgan said:
throwaway88 said:

[email protected]
Hey, Ramier brother,
Is it okay if I contact you about Princess Astarte?

She is my Gaurdian demoness I love her so much and would want to learn more about her if its possible.

Wishing you best of luck! Thanks!

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!

mercury_wisdom said:
Ramier108666 said:
Morgan said:

[email protected]
Hey, Ramier brother,
Is it okay if I contact you about Princess Astarte?

She is my Gaurdian demoness I love her so much and would want to learn more about her if its possible.

Wishing you best of luck! Thanks!

Hail Satan Forever!!
Hail Goddess Astarte!!

Absolutely. By all means.

Morgan said:
Ramier108666 said:

Hi Morgan. I believe that Thoth is my guardian as well. But I couldn't find his sigil. May you share it with me if you have it?

When you Gods visit you astrally, in what condition you usually are? Asleep, in trance? If you may please elaborate on this process.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back