Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question, please!

ForVery

Link of post: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=56807
I found the post above while looking for a rune explanation. I read point 9.
Some of you know that I haven't practiced SS for almost a month. There he said that Satan leaves us if we leave him. Dumped me ? When I returned, I apologized to Father Satan. What to do ? When I came back I started HP's program and it's almost done. I also do RTR once a day (I want to move on until I do more) How to do it to ask Satan to come back. I meditated on his seal, but heard, saw, and felt nothing. I'm still working on this ... I feel sad about it. I love Satan and I don't want to believe he left me ... I'm ashamed of that. I hope you give me some advice. :cry:

ForVery said:
Some of you know that I haven't practiced SS for almost a month. There he said that Satan leaves us if we leave him. Dumped me ? When I returned, I apologized to Father Satan. What to do ? When I came back I started HP's program and it's almost done. I also do RTR once a day (I want to move on until I do more) How to do it to ask Satan to come back. I meditated on his seal, but heard, saw, and felt nothing. I'm still working on this ... I feel sad about it. I love Satan and I don't want to believe he left me ... I'm ashamed of that. I hope you give me some advice. :cry:

If you feel bad for the 1 month missed rtrs then do 2 each day (if you can) until you are even again.

You take things way too literally. What that means is if you wish to stray away from the path of understanding and self-empowerment, Satan and his Demons will not force you to follow it, and more importantly, will not threaten you with visions of eternal suffering when you die. They just leave you alone.

What you should do right now though is start getting consistent with your meditations and RTRs as much as you can do them, and don't quit. You have to show the Gods that you are serious.

ForVery said:

What I meant by my reply is this: If your intention is to leave Satan and you want him to leave you alone (because you gave in to pressure or persuasion from xians or others and they convinced you that Satan and SS are evil, for example), he will leave you, until you decide to come back to SS.

The context of my reply was about people who want to do a reverse ritual and totally don't want to do anything with Satan and SS, not normal Satanists who haven't practiced SS for any other reason. And even then, in that situation I only meant that Satan will leave you temporarily. Satan will never permanently leave anyone.

ForVery said:

Relax. You don’t really understand how great Satan is.
Yes, when you decide to go away from Satan, he doesn’t force you to stay, and doesn’t harass you.

Angels do that, Satan and the Demons don’t as they respect choices and individuality, even if they know that this goes against the interest of said individual.

However, Satan is the greatest, most loving, caring and considerate Being I have EVER experienced. I don’t think that Humans can even be like him and his loving personality. That’s the reason I will always stay with him, that and because he is incredibly powerful, and I respect the Strong and want to follow them. Also he created us Humans, so we have to be his Warriors, no matter what he commands us to do, but that’s just me.

As you really want to come back to Satan, and be once again one of his People, he accepts you back. You are lucky that Satan is the way he is, as I said, people can not even fathom how great he is, and people can not simply feel, act and behave like he does. Not only because he is incredibly powerful, but his character is also very individual, the ways he acts are mysterious to me, and how he is able to do what he does is truly unfathomable for me now.

Yes you are lucky, if I was in his position, I would not accept those who leave me. But he does. In my eyes, only fools would even consider leaving Father Satan.
But apparently Satan really believes in each and everyone of us to grow seriously strong and be of use to him.

Nobody needs the weak. Remember this.

ForVery said:

Not practicing your meditations doesn't mean "you left Satan" as the post means. What they mean is if you actually cast off Satan, Satanism, the Gods, JOS, everything. That is not what happened here.

Satan is still with you, as is your GD, and everyone at JOS. As far as the Gods go, they do not always have the time to create pretty messages to show you their love, even though they may want to. There are millions of greater priorities to attend to. Don't take it personally.

You already apologized; that is all that is needed. Try to analyze why exactly you left your practices, and resolve it. Laziness? Use sun or fire energy. Persistence and discipline? Use earth and do void. Feeling bad/poor mood/bad health? Do yoga daily and post about your situation on the health forums.

Don't be ashamed, don't be sad. Just pick yourself up and keep fighting. Everyone is still here with you.

PS: Use the term sigil, not seal. Seal is an enemy term about preventing communication as if he was sealed from us.

Thank you ! I stumbled upon that post by mistake. We were looking for something about runes when we noticed point 9. I've been trying to communicate with Satan for almost four days, but I don't feel anything. I'm about to open the solar chakra. I thought the Gods and Father Satan were angry with me, even though I apologized.
And, in terms of inactivity a month and a half ago, it was because of the busy work schedule. When I came home I fell asleep ... It was lazy, I admit. As I wanted to return, I apologized to Satan and began meditation and RTR.
I have another question, can Seshat be my guardian demon? I followed his guide "Ghost in the Machine" and I think it could be her. I also went into a trance, repeated his name and felt nothing. I will try again today.

Rational Satanist said:
ForVery said:

What I meant by my reply is this: If your intention is to leave Satan and you want him to leave you alone (because you gave in to pressure or persuasion from xians or others and they convinced you that Satan and SS are evil, for example), he will leave you, until you decide to come back to SS.

The context of my reply was about people who want to do a reverse ritual and totally don't want to do anything with Satan and SS, not normal Satanists who haven't practiced SS for any other reason. And even then, in that situation I only meant that Satan will leave you temporarily. Satan will never permanently leave anyone.
Thanks !

ForVery said:

As others have said, you are fine. The enemy is using this against you. They like to jam the connection and then tell you he left. In my experience, he does not fully leave people. I've never seen it. You would have to really betray him. People think saying bad words in betraying. Or in your case you walked away for a while.

You are not guilty for wanting to murder someone but actually doing it.

Aldrick said:
ForVery said:

As others have said, you are fine. The enemy is using this against you. They like to jam the connection and then tell you he left. In my experience, he does not fully leave people. I've never seen it. You would have to really betray him. People think saying bad words in betraying. Or in your case you walked away for a while.

Thank you ! I have another question: How can I strengthen my relationship with Satan and the Gods? How did you do that?

ForVery said:
Aldrick said:
ForVery said:

Thank you ! I have another question: How can I strengthen my relationship with Satan and the Gods? How did you do that?

Find a Demon you like. Start summoning them once a week on the same day. They will get the idea and try to prepare for that day and time every week. Breathe in their energy and try to commune, but words are not necessary just connect.

ForVery said:
Aldrick said:
ForVery said:

Find your Demon Guardian, and speak to him and Satan everyday. And do thanksgiving rituals :D, send energy ecc

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back