Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A Thread for Lebanon | Vatican Praying for Lebanon: Consequences

Osiris Silvio

This is going to be fairly short.
I live in the Middle East. Today I was feeling quite low. As i sat in the sun in introspection, I realized that I am being attacked by Xian prayers and ilk who constantly pray against Satanists. I did not know that the pope was calling for global prayers for Lebanon on July 1. But when I realized the root of the problem, i felt brighter.
As is obvious, these prayers are hurtful to us Satanists and I doubt that they have any good effect on Lebanon. The question is how much harm do these prayers cause to the country at which they are directed?
The situation is already dire: the fuel is becoming increasingly expensive, prices of food are skyrocketing, unemployment, suicides... Shall we observe a rising curve in this disaster chart?
We know that Rosthchild owns the central bank of Lebanon, and it can thereby puppeteer the Lebanese economy. As for the Lebanese politicians, they obviously work for Israel, directly or indirectly.
It is sad that the Middle East has devolved so terribly because of the "Anne Frank" zombies who came to our land like a borg responding to the call of their reptilian master. There were here trains connecting Lebanon to Syria to Palestine and Jordan, there were spacious beaches and plenty of Pagan heritage as in the Phoenician temples which were destroyed in the Rosthchild-made Lebanese civil war. The Jewish plague brought here only its ugly destructiveness.
I have a great feeling that the Syrian dynasty of Al Assad works for Israel. Bashar has been massacring the Syrians. He has starved, parched, and completely destroyed the Syrian people. He is as bad ad the Jews. Not to mention that he looks like a pure Jew as do the rest of his family. It is important to note how much destruction this family has imposed on Lebanon and Syria, but never on Israel.
Desperate crowds have begun to protest in Lebanon and block roads all over again. But what will they achieve thereby, given that the puppeteers are Jews sitting on invisible thrones all over the world?
For sure, such revolutionism achieves many feats, such as uniting the divided people and promoting a political knowledge so that in the coming elections the people may dispose of their rotten politicans. But other than that, what do protests help?
I do hope that the Phoenicians will reconnect with their Gentile Gods and awaken their potential. The origin of the Aryan race could be the ancient Phoenicians/Canaanites, more specifically, as it were, the Anglosaxons.

I may have thrown a set of ideas about this conflict, but I hope that fellow Satanists will drop their insights about the Lebanese cause and add their political and spiritual wisdom on how the Lebanese may rise from their crises.

Osiris Silvio said:
This is going to be fairly short.
I live in the Middle East. Today I was feeling quite low. As i sat in the sun in introspection, I realized that I am being attacked by Xian prayers and ilk who constantly pray against Satanists. I did not know that the pope was calling for global prayers for Lebanon on July 1. But when I realized the root of the problem, i felt brighter.
As is obvious, these prayers are hurtful to us Satanists and I doubt that they have any good effect on Lebanon. The question is how much harm do these prayers cause to the country at which they are directed?
The situation is already dire: the fuel is becoming increasingly expensive, prices of food are skyrocketing, unemployment, suicides... Shall we observe a rising curve in this disaster chart?
We know that Rosthchild owns the central bank of Lebanon, and it can thereby puppeteer the Lebanese economy. As for the Lebanese politicians, they obviously work for Israel, directly or indirectly.
It is sad that the Middle East has devolved so terribly because of the "Anne Frank" zombies who came to our land like a borg responding to the call of their reptilian master. There were here trains connecting Lebanon to Syria to Palestine and Jordan, there were spacious beaches and plenty of Pagan heritage as in the Phoenician temples which were destroyed in the Rosthchild-made Lebanese civil war. The Jewish plague brought here only its ugly destructiveness.
I have a great feeling that the Syrian dynasty of Al Assad works for Israel. Bashar has been massacring the Syrians. He has starved, parched, and completely destroyed the Syrian people. He is as bad ad the Jews. Not to mention that he looks like a pure Jew as do the rest of his family. It is important to note how much destruction this family has imposed on Lebanon and Syria, but never on Israel.
Desperate crowds have begun to protest in Lebanon and block roads all over again. But what will they achieve thereby, given that the puppeteers are Jews sitting on invisible thrones all over the world?
For sure, such revolutionism achieves many feats, such as uniting the divided people and promoting a political knowledge so that in the coming elections the people may dispose of their rotten politicans. But other than that, what do protests help?
I do hope that the Phoenicians will reconnect with their Gentile Gods and awaken their potential. The origin of the Aryan race could be the ancient Phoenicians/Canaanites, more specifically, as it were, the Anglosaxons.

I may have thrown a set of ideas about this conflict, but I hope that fellow Satanists will drop their insights about the Lebanese cause and add their political and spiritual wisdom on how the Lebanese may rise from their crises.

YES, our people have forgotten their Gods, Beelzebul and Astarte. Now they worship that pos bitch they call mary. I am half lebanese and am abhored at what Canaan has become. Its been a struggle with those rats for over 2000 years. Our ancestors used to drown kikes in the harbor in jaffa. I have read many theories myself that the phonecians have even celtic origins. 95 percent of our dna comes from the canaanites. we are also mixed with romans geeks and berbers, of which the berbers also date back to the Egyptians...all civilizations the jews hated the most, ESPECIALLY romans. Lebanese need to look in the bible they love so much and they will see their ancestors were mass murdered on order of a God they worship that actually hates them. The runic alphabet stems also from the phonecian one.

Every country is pupeteerd by the Jews. pissreal has been wanting to eventually engulf all of Canaan, ie lebanon jordan syria and Palestine, as part of greater pissreal. Most Lebanese are extremely religious and fanatically xtian and will not even marry outside of their own specific denomination. Alot of people protest because they know something is wrong but dont know the whole story of whose behind it. My dad Hates the lebanese government and what its done to the people. I look on at the failed rockets fired at tel aviv and chop at the bit for the day that iron dome catastrophically goes down.

it will be hard waking the people their up. But they are more woke to the jews there than many people in european countries and in north america. This gives them an edge. They can start by looking in the book they cling to. All the passages about jews being ordered to genocide the canaanites in the old testament says it all. If only they could connect to their racial soul again..i am sure many do, and feel it...despite the influences from the ottoman empire, with arabic being the dominant language with arabic names many will tell you...we are not arab we are phonecian..esp the xtians. the muslims are more likely to have arab blood, although some xtians could have a dash. I long for the day our people wake up and remember their true gods!

mewing.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back