Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

i'm a stupid son of a bitch

Arno Dorian

I trusted the answers I got from the fucking pendulum and i wasted months . And today I got a very different answer when I used the pendulum on the seal of the demon . The wrong answers I got made me feel good and reassured because of the life I lived for a while . Sometimes I can't help but think that it would be better my life if I was Jewish. I'm a useless stupid son of a bitch.
If I knew for sure that I would perish, I would have committed suicide without no hesitation

Do not be so hard on yourself.

Yes, pendulum requires skill. This is why people told you so on other comments, not to put you down or anything, but the opposite.

If it was so easy to develop such a powerful skill and ability, this world would be so much different. That however means also, that this craft will be very special and valuable for the individual who has mastered it.

So it is something to looking forward mastering. Don’t feel bad because you are not able to use it effectively right now, look forward to a future where you mastered it and gained a great deal of power by that.

I meditated for a short period of time and decided to use a ouija board. I was very interested in who my guardian was. I thought all the answers were true. I thought my guardian was a man and he had a wife. I thought that was true for over a year. I was naive. Very naive and inexperienced. I asked my "guard" if he would turn on the light in my room so I could be sure he was here with me. He wrote me on a ouija board that he couldn't because he "didn't want to scare me". I thought this was normal. Over time, I realized that all of these conversations were false. I was angry with myself. After that, I didn't do any work related to divination or talks. I became skeptical to the point that I thought the voices from the Gods were not real.
Now it is completely different. I'm not a master and for now I can't talk both ways with the Gods, but at least I understand their signs.
When it comes to divination I am currently very good with questions about myself, my loved ones or major events.
I can get spoilers from myself about my future.
I even know how old I will be when I make the Magnum Opus and how many children I will have with my incubus.
How did I accomplish this?
I meditated hard on my chakras. I also did work on increasing my intuition. And it paid off big time for me.
Don't talk bad about yourself. You are a child of Satan. If it wasn't for the Gods who saved me, I would have been dead at 13.
Think of how many happy moments await you in the future.
Think of all the people you will love.
I know it's hard for you because I had this fucking depression myself and I know how hard it is to understand.
But take my word for it, you have a great future ahead of you. Full of love, fun and happiness.
You can't let go of meditating and empowering yourself.
The Jews are jealous that we have the opportunity to be Gods.
Don't waste this one chance.
Do not give up and show the world that you can become a great and strong God!

Arno Dorian said:
I trusted the answers I got from the fucking pendulum and i wasted months . And today I got a very different answer when I used the pendulum on the seal of the demon . The wrong answers I got made me feel good and reassured because of the life I lived for a while . Sometimes I can't help but think that it would be better my life if I was Jewish. I'm a useless stupid son of a bitch.
If I knew for sure that I would perish, I would have committed suicide without no hesitation

Geez my dudes. Let me give you a little advice. Do not let spiritual stuff consume your life. You know what will get you through the day? Common sense and reason. Not divine intervention. Stop worrying about pendulums and talking to the Gods. Just meditate and do rituals. Work with the demons but dont take it overly serious. Ignore the enemy, they do not exist. And live normally. Outside of that normally leads people to insanity, personal experience.

Arno Dorian said:
There are worse mistakes one can do. This is nothing. Keep on going, and learning. Being a SS is a good path to walk on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back