Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation actually works

Lightstar23

I have had this insane hate for Satan for a while but when i started being consisted with my meditating I love him more and more and his demons, I literally cannot believe the expiriiences I have, it is tru that when you dont meditate enough the enemy tries there ugly hardest to make you hate Satan and his demons, meditation does get you closer to the Gods, and it proves that if someone like me who sorry to say this wanted to murder Satan, was in drugs daily, punched himself stabbed himself etc can still achieve freedom and power the more I meditate the more better I become I was holding my own life from a string now that string has become unbreakable iron and I wont go back to that bitch ass enemies side again fuck them all, this is for any satanist who experience setbacks and wanna give up, my life was ugly, negative and I felt like I was 1 of those hopeless puppets that can never be saved but with that feeling alone I have prevailed. I wanna say sorry to maxime and cobra for even trying to curse you both I hated them with a passion but all it did was nothing but made me even more ruthless towards the wrong side I feel kind of ashamed addmitting to all this but we live and learn hail Enki, and all the demons and demoness, and this time I say it truly when I never thought I would. :D :lol:

100% it does. Being fairly new to this as well - 2years in however only really meditating and doing spiritual warfare properly for about 8 months my life has changed for the better in soooo many ways.
I was a devout xtian for 35 years since birth and felt empty, anxious and had no confidence at all.
Since being introduced to Satanism and learning about the gods, meditation and the true love of father Satan. My life has dramatically changed.

Everyone in my family are just in awe at how far I've come. I've lost weight I'm so much more confident and had the courage to quit my job as I was working with a jew and working under a Muslim boss.

I became my own boss and now i have the time to do my yoga, i meditate for things I need and do spiritual warfare everyday. I receive blessings no matter how small every single day. I recently just started reading Adolf Hitler's Meinkamf book learning more about his point of views which were so on point even way back then. This morning I woke up at 5.55am I knew this was a sign from the gods I am on the right path.
I thank father Satan everyday for his continuous blessings.
Keep it up. It will just continue to get better!!
Hail Satan!!!
Heil Hitler!!!
Forever!!

Awake666 said:
100% it does. Being fairly new to this as well - 2years in however only really meditating and doing spiritual warfare properly for about 8 months my life has changed for the better in soooo many ways.
I was a devout xtian for 35 years since birth and felt empty, anxious and had no confidence at all.
Since being introduced to Satanism and learning about the gods, meditation and the true love of father Satan. My life has dramatically changed.

Everyone in my family are just in awe at how far I've come. I've lost weight I'm so much more confident and had the courage to quit my job as I was working with a jew and working under a Muslim boss.

I became my own boss and now i have the time to do my yoga, i meditate for things I need and do spiritual warfare everyday. I receive blessings no matter how small every single day. I recently just started reading Adolf Hitler's Meinkamf book learning more about his point of views which were so on point even way back then. This morning I woke up at 5.55am I knew this was a sign from the gods I am on the right path.
I thank father Satan everyday for his continuous blessings.
Keep it up. It will just continue to get better!!
Hail Satan!!!
Heil Hitler!!!
Forever!!
Thats is inspirational as hell, my life is starting to look up as well, im more outgoing with my family and I finally got a job, and coincidentally enough or not I've also been having a lot of thhoughts of hitler even had dreams and the job street is 555, when I saw that after reading your post I was shocked as heck, this is amazing man lol wow. Def going stronger with the meditation thanks a lot for sharing your expiriences and may you prosper even further Hail Enki and heil hitler.

Lightstar23 said:
Awake666 said:
Thats is inspirational as hell, my life is starting to look up as well, im more outgoing with my family and I finally got a job, and coincidentally enough or not I've also been having a lot of thhoughts of hitler even had dreams and the job street is 555, when I saw that after reading your post I was shocked as heck, this is amazing man lol wow. Def going stronger with the meditation thanks a lot for sharing your expiriences and may you prosper even further Hail Enki and heil hitler.

Congrats!! I'm glad you feel inspired as that's how we should be to each SS out there. We are far and few between and need to support eachother. Glad to hear your life is looking up and congrats on the new job. Isn't it a spin out when you recognise the signs from our gods. Whether it be in numbers or a random thought pop into your head. Keep going in the spiritual path add toga if you can this will help heaps as it did for me 3 weeks in and the blessings are flowing.

Lightstar23 said:
I have had this insane hate for Satan for a while but when i started being consisted with my meditating I love him more and more and his demons, I literally cannot believe the expiriiences I have, it is tru that when you dont meditate enough the enemy tries there ugly hardest to make you hate Satan and his demons, meditation does get you closer to the Gods, and it proves that if someone like me who sorry to say this wanted to murder Satan, was in drugs daily, punched himself stabbed himself etc can still achieve freedom and power the more I meditate the more better I become I was holding my own life from a string now that string has become unbreakable iron and I wont go back to that bitch ass enemies side again fuck them all, this is for any satanist who experience setbacks and wanna give up, my life was ugly, negative and I felt like I was 1 of those hopeless puppets that can never be saved but with that feeling alone I have prevailed. I wanna say sorry to maxime and cobra for even trying to curse you both I hated them with a passion but all it did was nothing but made me even more ruthless towards the wrong side I feel kind of ashamed addmitting to all this but we live and learn hail Enki, and all the demons and demoness, and this time I say it truly when I never thought I would. :D :lol:

o_O

Aldrick said:
Lightstar23 said:

o_O
Yea I know im wierd but we all had our issues brother :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back