Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question to HP

Sina of gods

I have no trance, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience. I hardly ever dream, do friends come to me in my dreams?

Welcome !
You are new and you expect to have clairvoyance, telepathy ... You have to work on your soul, open your chakras, empower them and then the powers of the mind. Read about the empowerment meditation (did you do the dedication ritual?) And start. The 40-day program follows. Easy, isn't it?

ForVery said:
Welcome !
You are new and you expect to have clairvoyance, telepathy ... You have to work on your soul, open your chakras, empower them and then the powers of the mind. Read about the empowerment meditation (did you do the dedication ritual?) And start. The 40-day program follows. Easy, isn't it?

Since coming here you have changed, good job.

ForVery said:
Welcome !

Hi, I'm autistic, I'm not given to this. I've been practicing for three years

DarkSwan said:
ForVery said:
Welcome !

Since coming here you have changed, good job.
Thank

Perfect Health Working by Lydia

START: Full Moon in Virgo, waxing or full moon in Sagittarius, Aquarius, Taurus or Leo. Start and do in the planetary hours of Sun, Mercury, Venus or Jupiter. Never start this during the Void of Course moon. Waxing moon is for increasing health, waning moon is for removing health issues.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate SURYA to increase health, ANSUZ to remove health issues or WUNJO for healing 40 times, 54 times or 216 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, I am eternally free from any and all sickness, illness, disease, and pain. I have perfect health, now and forever."
OR
"In a positive and healthy manner for me, any and all physical health issues and anomalies are permanently resolved and removed. I have perfect health, now and forever."

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce the runes: https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26D ... WWYJqn5LXI
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37 ... D.zip?dl=0

Complete SS Calendar For 2021

Original working: https://archive.is/RLhN6

Sina of gods said:
I have no trance, telepathy, clairvoyance, clairaudience. I hardly ever dream, do friends come to me in my dreams?

I don’t even clearly understand your question, you should try to be more clear.

Do the Demons visit us in dreams? Yes they can tell you certain things through dreams. This is only rarely the case tho and you will understand that a Demon wants to tell you something, and you will also understand the message. At least this is the case for me, I can not speak for you.

Telepathic communication requires little of your own power, mostly it comes from the Demons. However, you need to be *open* for the guidance of our Gods, if you are not open for them, and maybe even fear them, they won’t be able to reach you.

I have found that nobody needs this forums for guidance. All you need are the Demons, you have to grow close to them, approach them, and over all be open for them with your entire being to receive their guidance. Only if you are able to do that you can seriously advance in this path.

If you don’t do this, you will probably continue to go in circles for another decade, just like your past 3 years.

DarkSwan said:
Sina of gods said:

Do the Demons visit us in dreams? Yes they can tell you certain things through dreams. This is only rarely the case tho and you will understand that a Demon wants to tell you something, and you will also understand the message. At least this is the case for me, I can not speak for you.

Telepathic communication requires little of your own power, mostly it comes from the Demons. However, you need to be *open* for the guidance of our Gods, if you are not open for them, and maybe even fear them, they won’t be able to reach you.

I have found that nobody needs this forums for guidance. All you need are the Demons, you have to grow close to them, approach them, and over all be open for them with your entire being to receive their guidance. Only if you are able to do that you can seriously advance in this path.

If you don’t do this, you will probably continue to go in circles for another decade, just like your past 3 years.

my result is huge but there is no connection

Sina of gods said:
DarkSwan said:
Sina of gods said:

my result is huge but there is no connection

You just have to be calm minded. The connection is there, no matter what you do. We are all connected by blood with Satan and our Gods.

Also, the Gods are incredibly powerful and psychic. The thing is that you need to be open for them, and also *know* that they are there to guide you.

Approach the Gods, and look for guidance from within. You will notice their influence even if you can not directly see or hear them, trust me.

Sina of gods said:
ForVery said:
Welcome !

Could you please explain? What do you mean friends coming in your dreams?

Seeing your friends in your dreams? Yes, this can happen.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Sina of gods said:
ForVery said:
Welcome !

Could you please explain? What do you mean friends coming in your dreams?

Seeing your friends in your dreams? Yes, this can happen.

Gods are my friends

SimyacıAbuzer07 said:
Im working very hard with meditations and rtr ,clearing myself and taking energy from planets for my own mostly 5hours per day working Im doing. but only I require is connection with my guardian demon ı dont know why there is no sign from him/her ı dont know anything about my gd and there was no such thing happened even in my dreams please what I m missing? I even did bad karma thing for 40 days I worked claurehearing and see things with inanna too.But still nothing please help with your experiences
There is a possibility that you are not so sensitive to the astral. For some it may take 6 months, for others 8 months or in other cases even a year.
It is also possible to have negative planetary transits that 'atrophy' your astral senses. Keep meditating, be strong and do your best. The gods will certainly be proud of you!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back