Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Question about History how was the vile program islam founded and forced on Arabs

i'm asking this mainly to learn about my Ancestral History and how this piece of shit "religion" was forced upon my Ancestors.

also how was pre-islamic POLYTHEISTIC Arabian religion like i've heard they still had pilgrimages and walked around the kaaba
in the opposite direction and even had fertility rituals while walikng around the kaaba nude and would have a month of peace from war.

also what was Arabia like in its society before trashlam.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

To put it simply from what I learned.

It is believed by some of the history mentioned by people here on the JoS network. That Pislam went through four waves of islamification.

For example each wave failed as it was created by the jews and some shabbos that got involved with them. But funny enough each time they tried to do it they failed as the people would eventually go back to Arabian Paganism.

I believe the only reason why the 4th wave succeeded from a perspective is because the Romans drove so many jews back to Saudi Arabia and other Arabian territories as this was around the time when the Roman/Christian issue popped in and also the jews were going berserk on the Romans the whole Roman/jewish wars occurring.

So to put it simply the ONLY reason why islam succeeded was a combination of weakening of the Romans, xtianification(not surprising the original xtians were actually islamic cutthroat kill, kill, kill types), and an instigation by a growing and increasingly hostile jewish threat.

I'm not saying it's the Romans fault for pushing mass jewish population especially militarized back into the Middle East. That is like saying it's the U.S. fault for Middle East when in reality originally it's England's fault. But a lot of disenfranchised jews did concoct a lot of machinations in the Middle East for their jihad.

I think in reality it's a combination of alien, spiritual warfare, physical warfare, and the attacks on civilizations to crush civilizations and turn everything into the communist planet caused by the jews to orchestrate islam.

In reality islam would have been destroyed even proto- and pre- islamic islam would have been destroyed eventually. To put a perspective read up on Nalanda University the second largest University in India and one of the Libraries of Alexandria burned to the ground by culture-less hordes of barbarians. Took 3 and half months to burn down the library.

I could be wrong but I from what I remember reading it wasn't just "We are Pislamic, JIHAD!" it was more like "1st Islam, back to Paganism", "2nd Islam, back to Paganism", "3rd Islam back to Paganism", "4th Islam, lets jihad away fellow slave goyim of the jewish empire".

Crystallized Mushroom said:
i'm asking this mainly to learn about my Ancestral History and how this piece of shit "religion" was forced upon my Ancestors.

also how was pre-islamic POLYTHEISTIC Arabian religion like i've heard they still had pilgrimages and walked around the kaaba
in the opposite direction and even had fertility rituals while walikng around the kaaba nude and would have a month of peace from war.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

There were three main Jewish tribes in Medina before the rise of Islam in Arabia: the Banu Nadir, the Banu Qainuqa, and the Banu Qurayza.

Jewish populations have existed in the Arabian Peninsula since before Islam; in the north where they were connected to the Jewish populations of the Levant and Iraq, in the Ihsaa' coastal plains, and in the south, i.e. in Yemen.

About AD 300 during the emigration of Kahlān from Yemen prior to the Great Flood of Mar'ib Dam, Thaʻlaba bin ʻAmr, grand father of al-Aws, separated from his tribe and settled in Yathrib (Medina), which was then controlled by Jewish clans, and the Banu Qayla were subordinate to the Jews for some time, until Mālik bin Ajlān of Khazraj asserts independence of the Jews so Aws and Khazraj obtained a share of palm trees and strongholds.Thus, about the 5th century, the Banu Qayla took control of Yathrib,(medina)and Jews retired into the background for about a century.

Medina is home to three prominent mosques, namely al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Masjid Quba'a, and Masjid al-Qiblatayn, with the masjid at Quba'a being the oldest in Islam. A larger portion of the Qur'an was revealed in Medina in contrast to the earlier Meccan surahs.

The Banu Aus were included in the Constitution of Medina as allies to the Muslims, "one nation/community with the Believers".Then, Banu Aus and others became known as the Ansar.

The region has been controlled by Arabian Jewish tribes (up to the 5th century CE), the 'Aws and Khazraj (up to Muhammad's arrival). The banu Nadir also made a large financial deal with Muhammad for political power and became allys.

I believe the key to Islam and the Quran began in Medina with either one of these tribes or all of them.

Gear88 said:
To put it simply from what I learned.

It is believed by some of the history mentioned by people here on the JoS network. That Pislam went through four waves of islamification.

For example each wave failed as it was created by the jews and some shabbos that got involved with them. But funny enough each time they tried to do it they failed as the people would eventually go back to Arabian Paganism.

I believe the only reason why the 4th wave succeeded from a perspective is because the Romans drove so many jews back to Saudi Arabia and other Arabian territories as this was around the time when the Roman/Christian issue popped in and also the jews were going berserk on the Romans the whole Roman/jewish wars occurring.

So to put it simply the ONLY reason why islam succeeded was a combination of weakening of the Romans, xtianification(not surprising the original xtians were actually islamic cutthroat kill, kill, kill types), and an instigation by a growing and increasingly hostile jewish threat.

I'm not saying it's the Romans fault for pushing mass jewish population especially militarized back into the Middle East. That is like saying it's the U.S. fault for Middle East when in reality originally it's England's fault. But a lot of disenfranchised jews did concoct a lot of machinations in the Middle East for their jihad.

I think in reality it's a combination of alien, spiritual warfare, physical warfare, and the attacks on civilizations to crush civilizations and turn everything into the communist planet caused by the jews to orchestrate islam.

In reality islam would have been destroyed even proto- and pre- islamic islam would have been destroyed eventually. To put a perspective read up on Nalanda University the second largest University in India and one of the Libraries of Alexandria burned to the ground by culture-less hordes of barbarians. Took 3 and half months to burn down the library.

I could be wrong but I from what I remember reading it wasn't just "We are Pislamic, JIHAD!" it was more like "1st Islam, back to Paganism", "2nd Islam, back to Paganism", "3rd Islam back to Paganism", "4th Islam, lets jihad away fellow slave goyim of the jewish empire".

wow four fucking times of takeover attempts

Read this:
https://archive.is/aXLAu
https://archive.is/nzkqI

mercury_wisdom said:

Read this:
https://archive.is/aXLAu
https://archive.is/nzkqI

thank you for the archive links

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back