Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Man sends lizard saliva to 23andMe for DNA testing, exposing total fraud of company’s claims of human ancestry

https://www.planet-today.com/2021/06/planet-today-man-and-his-wife-decided.html?m=1#gsc.tab=0

(Planet Today) A man and his wife decided to test the accuracy of 23andMe’s at-home DNA testing kit by sending in a saliva sample collected from their pet lizard. What they found is that the whole thing is a sham.

In the following video, the man explains how after three months of waiting, he received anomalous results suggesting that his pet lizard is 48 percent West Asian and 51 percent Ashkenazi Jewish. 23andMe also sent him a report explaining the lizard’s history and background, including what he supposedly likes to eat.

“We were shocked,” the man is heard stating.

Rumor Mill News, reporting on the results, noted the irony of the lizard basically testing positive for “serpent seed” DNA, seeing as how infamous globalist “lizard people” like George Soros and Lord Rothschild are of Ashkenazi Jewish origin.

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki co-founded 23andMe

The discovery is timely as 23andMe just made its debut on the American stock market after merging with a Richard Branson SPAC.

23andMe was co-founded, it is important to note, by lizard person Susan Wojcicki, who currently holds the title of CEO over at YouTube. YouTube, as you probably know, is owned by Google, which is arguably the evilest corporation in the world.

Wojcicki admitted back in 2019 during an interview with 60 Minutes‘ Leslie Stahl that YouTube pays at least 10,000 people to police and remove “controversial content” from the video platform, including videos about the Sandy Hook hoax and other false flag events.

More recently, YouTube has been pulling down channels and videos that talk about ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), two potential drug remedies for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) that the medical deep state is desperately trying to keep secret from the general public.

Wojcicki’s connection to 23andMe is curious because many have speculated as to the true purpose of these so-called DNA tests. Seeing as how Google has been trying to get into the pharmaceutical business for several years now, is 23andMe an extension of that designed to profile individuals and target them with new drugs?

And just what, exactly, is involved with its testing process that a lizard’s DNA would show up as roughly half-Asian and half-Jewish? Is 23andMe engaging in Asian hate and antisemitism, or is its testing process completely bogus, pulling up random identifiers and manufacturing a fake lineage surrounding them?

Something is very off about the whole thing and perhaps our readers can connect a few more dots. What is the connection between Google, YouTube, and 23andMe, and why are lizards testing “positive” for Jewish and Asian DNA?

Wojcicki has been on something of a personal crusade against “hate speech” as well. She announced in late 2019 that YouTube’s “harassment” policy had been updated to more aggressively pursue offenders who say things that offend others on the platform.

One group that she has been pandering too is the Cult of LGBTQ, which as we all know is a protected group that consistently gets a free pass on social media to say or do whatever it wants without penalty. Anyone who criticizes an LGBTQ, meanwhile, faces deplatforming, demonetization or other punishment.

We also reported about the speculation that DNA testing is a front for communist China to collect the DNA profiles of Americans for some nefarious purpose.

“Wake up, everyone! They are collecting your samples in order to develop a bioweapon against Americans,” one of our commenters wrote. “They know we are a giant melting pot, so they have to collect as much as they can to develop a weapon that will kill everyone.”

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
A man and his wife decided to test the accuracy of 23andMe’s at-home DNA testing kit by sending in a saliva sample collected from their pet lizard.
[...]
his pet lizard is
48 percent West Asian and 51 percent Ashkenazi Jewish.

Oyy vey....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't make it up.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
As stated before, all of this is fraud.

Of course, the Lizard is an Askhenazi Jew, part Asiatic, but they forgot to include part White.

HAHAHA! darn you beat me to it. i was just thinking this the second i read that part. Ofcourse all kikes are part reptile :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figures. All shite

LOL. That’s actually hilarious, funny coincidence. It might boost the qanoners antisemetic beliefs even if it’s not all based in facts.

Also. mega RTR effects this, IMO. people are seeing more through jewish fraud and schemes. There have been alot of whites that have freaked out about getting like 1 percent jew. I hope they all see this.

but cobra please don't be that evil.

zola told u she had a dna test she was gentile 100% lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

its real goy have ur test. if ur a jew it will be u arent a jew. if u are a white goy or lizard, ull get 51% Jewish LOL

certified by Susan Lizard Kike ltd

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Of course, the Lizard is an Askhenazi Jew, part Asiatic, but they forgot to include part White.

HAHAHA! darn you beat me to it. i was just thinking this the second i read that part. Ofcourse all kikes are part reptile :lol: :lol: :lol:

Figures. All shite

You could send the dna of a frog and probably it would come back as some of these frog lizards from the World Economic Forum.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Figures. All shite

You could send the dna of a frog and probably it would come back as some of these frog lizards from the World Economic Forum.

Yeah i think ill go grab me one of those anole lizards here in the south i used to catch as a kid or one of those gekos and send in a kit for them...maybe they will come back part israeli. LMFAO

Shadowcat said:
Also. mega RTR effects this, IMO. people are seeing more through jewish fraud and schemes. There have been alot of whites that have freaked out about getting like 1 percent jew. I hope they all see this.
It’s so ridiculous my father had one done years ago and it came back 99.8% white with 0.6% Asian and African. How can someone be 0.6% of something? It’s a genetic impossibility.

Somebody could send a DNA sample from a random cow turd, and 23andMe would claim the cow turd is Jewish.

Now is 23andMe anti-semitic? Hahaha.

"Oy Vey, Somebody should report 23andMe to the ADL"- says an employee from 23andMe.

*Circus music intensifies*

Shadowcat said:
It’s so ridiculous my father had one done years ago and it came back 99.8% white with 0.6% Asian and African. How can someone be 0.6% of something? It’s a genetic impossibility.

I think it would basically go back 8 and a half generations approximately if it was a viable DNA test but it's all bunk :lol:

https://www.planet-today.com/2021/06/planet-today-man-and-his-wife-decided.html?m=1#gsc.tab=0

(Planet Today) A man and his wife decided to test the accuracy of 23andMe’s at-home DNA testing kit by sending in a saliva sample collected from their pet lizard. What they found is that the whole thing is a sham.

In the following video, the man explains how after three months of waiting, he received anomalous results suggesting that his pet lizard is 48 percent West Asian and 51 percent Ashkenazi Jewish. 23andMe also sent him a report explaining the lizard’s history and background, including what he supposedly likes to eat.

“We were shocked,” the man is heard stating.

Rumor Mill News, reporting on the results, noted the irony of the lizard basically testing positive for “serpent seed” DNA, seeing as how infamous globalist “lizard people” like George Soros and Lord Rothschild are of Ashkenazi Jewish origin.

YouTube CEO Susan Wojcicki co-founded 23andMe

The discovery is timely as 23andMe just made its debut on the American stock market after merging with a Richard Branson SPAC.

23andMe was co-founded, it is important to note, by lizard person Susan Wojcicki, who currently holds the title of CEO over at YouTube. YouTube, as you probably know, is owned by Google, which is arguably the evilest corporation in the world.

Wojcicki admitted back in 2019 during an interview with 60 Minutes‘ Leslie Stahl that YouTube pays at least 10,000 people to police and remove “controversial content” from the video platform, including videos about the Sandy Hook hoax and other false flag events.

More recently, YouTube has been pulling down channels and videos that talk about ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), two potential drug remedies for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) that the medical deep state is desperately trying to keep secret from the general public.

Wojcicki’s connection to 23andMe is curious because many have speculated as to the true purpose of these so-called DNA tests. Seeing as how Google has been trying to get into the pharmaceutical business for several years now, is 23andMe an extension of that designed to profile individuals and target them with new drugs?

And just what, exactly, is involved with its testing process that a lizard’s DNA would show up as roughly half-Asian and half-Jewish? Is 23andMe engaging in Asian hate and antisemitism, or is its testing process completely bogus, pulling up random identifiers and manufacturing a fake lineage surrounding them?

Something is very off about the whole thing and perhaps our readers can connect a few more dots. What is the connection between Google, YouTube, and 23andMe, and why are lizards testing “positive” for Jewish and Asian DNA?

Wojcicki has been on something of a personal crusade against “hate speech” as well. She announced in late 2019 that YouTube’s “harassment” policy had been updated to more aggressively pursue offenders who say things that offend others on the platform.

One group that she has been pandering too is the Cult of LGBTQ, which as we all know is a protected group that consistently gets a free pass on social media to say or do whatever it wants without penalty. Anyone who criticizes an LGBTQ, meanwhile, faces deplatforming, demonetization or other punishment.

We also reported about the speculation that DNA testing is a front for communist China to collect the DNA profiles of Americans for some nefarious purpose.

“Wake up, everyone! They are collecting your samples in order to develop a bioweapon against Americans,” one of our commenters wrote. “They know we are a giant melting pot, so they have to collect as much as they can to develop a weapon that will kill everyone.”
Funny and ironic how lizard DNA comes out as largely jewish :lol: :lol: I'm howling

Animal lizards have nothing to do with the rotting DNA of parasitic aliens!

The Hebrew gang are endless frauds!

Rational Satanist said:
https://www.planet-today.com/2021/06/planet-today-man-and-his-wife-

I wish this was real but sadly, it's satire. The video is from a satirical Tik Tok channel.

Yeah I thought so. Usually they at least have to have the abilities and capabilities to potentially analyse the DNA in an acceptable scientific way with a lot of research to backup their work.

However, they still do fake the results, they probably just do it with an algorithm where you can hardly deduce it from.

This misinformation plays in our hands tho.

I would strongly advise that no Satanist here ever submits their DNA to any of these services.

A tactic of the enemy is to convince you that you are among it. I know many Brothers and Sisters who over the years dreaded or were plagued with the fear that they might have 1% or less jewish DNA in their system. Even though they were clearly of Lord Satan, loved him dearly and fought the jews and did the RtR's. The enemy loves to instill doubt into Satanists. They want us second guessing ourselves and saying "omg, what if i was partially jewish and didnt know it, even slightly..."

Don't feed into this. Separate doubts of this with the vibrant 5th element energy (black light/purple color), Father Satan's electric blue energy, a clean aura, and a strong aura of protection. The only confirmation you truly need to remove all doubt of jewish DNA is your real love for Father Satan and the Gods/Goddess (you cannot lie to yourself) and your hatred of the jews and their crimes against humanity. If you harbor these things deeply in your mind and soul you are not jewish.

Do not test, they often A.) Clearly fake the results to make you believe otherwise.

And B.) They are collecting DNA data on humanity for hundreds of reason, almost all of them are nefarious.

Don't send them Data on your genetics. Don't let them play mind games with you, lying to you about being jewish.

Keep your head strong and focus on the Gods of Duat and the RtR's. jews don't preform the RtR's, if your doing your duty to Lord Satan and the gods with pride, you are of him and gentile humanity. Best test in the world to confirm it.

Shadowcat said:

That's not even the correct numbers so far as percentages. How do you get 99.8% then add 0.6 and 0.6 and get to 100. :lol:

Nah. The Joy of Satan, staff and members are just full of shit, retards, cowboys, idiot fantasists who LARP about wishing that they said things which repeatedly, again and again, came true eventua... oh. Well...

To be honest, I don't think I can laugh at all of this sheer, utter ridiculous bullshit anymore. It's like - there's a joke, me seeing all of this stuff, and I'm here way past it all. All of the lies and things are very far - as the saying goes - beyond the joke by now.

I heard about a dog breed one which was fake. Some people tested it and they had to send in pictures of their dogs to help in the test results. They sent pictures of other-breed dogs, and the results were of the breed in the pictures, not the breeds of their own dogs.

As for the DNA test in the OP, it just so happens that CNET did an article on the 2nd of June 2021 (although, on the search engine it says it was 53 days ago). Best DNA test for 2021: AncestryDNA vs. 23andMe and more, is the title; then this article exposing it as a fraud comes out. I can but lol!

Driven by higher visibility, lower prices and improving science, DNA testing has entered the mainstream over the past 20 years. A DNA test can help you identify close relatives all the way back to your earliest ancestors, which can kickstart or enhance your understanding of your family history. Though a controversial and thorny topic, some tests claim to reveal your "ethnicity," and some services can shed light on your genetic predisposition for diseases and physiological traits ranging from eye color to your tolerance for cilantro.
Code:
https://www.cnet.com/health/best-dna-test
PMSFL.

How Accurate is the AncestryDNA Test? Can You Trust the Results?
AncestryDNA Test Reviews & Ratings:

• Amazon (3,376 AncestryDNA reviews) – 3.8 out of 5 stars
  • PCMag – 4 out of 5 stars
  • Top10DNATests (32 AncestryDNA reviews) – 3.5 out of 5 stars
  • Trustpilot (4,127 AncestryDNA reviews) – 3 out of 5 stars

AncestryDNA Reviews | The Negative

• In an unhappy AncestryDNA kit review on Trustpilot, the reviewer thought the results were plausible but relative matching questionable. Both they and other relatives took the test but weren’t matched like they thought they would be.
  • Lack of specificity was the complaint in a 1 star (out of 5) AncestryDNA kit review. They only found out they had ancestry in Western Europe, but nothing more specific. If asked, “Is AncestryDNA a scam?”, they would say, “Yes.”.
  • A common complaint we found in AncestryDNA reviews was that they didn’t learn anything about their family history that they didn’t already know and they felt the genetic ancestry testing was a waste of time and money.
  • A reviewer said in one of the AncestryDNA test reviews on Amazon that they waited months for the results. When they asked where their report was, they were told they hadn’t properly activated it. They thought the instructions were poor.
Code:
https://www.advisoryhq.com/articles/ancestrydna-reviews

Ancestry.com — Scam and fraud
Valerie
There are many complaints regarding Ancestry.com and they are all valid as far as I am concerned. They attempted to use my credit card and extend my membership even though they had been instructed not to. They do this because as most people who have even had a membership with Ancestry will tell you they don't have any information other web sites don't have and the other web sites are free or at least won't take it apon themselves to extend a membership. If you ever do a search on Ancestry you will see that most of their information is taken from Census reports that are available everywhere. That's why they extend your membership, they hope you won't notice and they have such a dramatic fall out rate that they try to swindle people. Do not under any circumstances give them your credit card number unless you have a credit card company that believes you and not them. The credit card companies want that money too. Ancestry will take you to the cleaners if you allow them to.

Responses
Bapu56
Ancestry scam, no refund, no reply to mails, waiting period on the phone when calling their help line is about 1.5 hours. We have ordered 4 test set from ancestry.com, all were delivered within 3 month !!! 3 of the sets were processed and the results were sent back after another 3 mont; however I got a mail saying that they could not process my samples and that I needed to get another test set. Strangely enough the link in the e mail lead to a new ordering page. After having this rectified by mail after some weeks I was send another test set 2 month later. I returned the sample just to receive another e mail that they couldn t process it again. I called their help line and had to wait for 1.5 hours (that s 90 minutes listening to music and announcements that one of the customer service associates will be with me shortly) I was told by that I cannot apply for a refund as the sets were ordered and pad by our son. I had to get our son to write to them and request a refund. Guess what: That was the last time they have shown any signs of life! No response to e mails, sent several ones asking for verification as our son had in the meantime requested a refund to his credit card. But nothing has happened since .. this was 6 month ago !!! Sept 2020 to be exact. No reply to my latest e mail where I was asking for an urgent response.

DO NOT SIGN UPO WITH ANCESTRY >>>> THEY WON T HOLD THEIR PROMISES AND DO NOT REPLY TO YOUR MAILS !!!

Kim Keinath
Ancestry charged my card twice for $199 for membership I never signed up for. To date they have not responded to my request for a refund. I can only hope they cancelled my account as requested. Don’t fall for their sappy ads.

Jon Phillips
Ancestry ripped me off. Billed me 5 months even though I was told it was one month free. Got no info on my fathers family nothing. Also dna test results 'you are of of European decent' yea no kidding not one dna match.

Promised me full refund, but never got it. Filing small claims court and ripping them on social media ...will get my $250 back you crooks.

P.Scott
I used to think Ancestry DNA was accurate. I did the DNA and was impressed with the results. It seemed believable to me. Recently I received an "update" from them... telling me my original sample was 'retested' or something, and most of the countries they said I was from are gone, and now morphed into just 2 regions. These don't seem plausible to me.
Save your money. They'll just make up something anyways!

Bob Whele
This website is a fraud. It seems links to "family members " are provided with very little validity in hopes of attracting people to pay fees and keep them engaged to pay even more fees. A waste of time and money.

Code:
https://www.complaintsboard.com/ancestrycom-scam-and-fraud-c97288

AncestryDNA Never received DNA results
I sent the kit in on December 31st and it says results in 8 weeks, I received an email stating there were delays due to Covid in February and another email saying it would be another 4 to six weeks in March and another email saying I would have the results by April 28th and still nothing. I called to say forget it all just refund me my money, I first got a lady who said well the DNA was already extracted so I don’t know if we can refund and she transferred o Melissa who came up with and excuse of my DNA was rejected on April 2nd so I won’t get the results till the end of May now.

I told her I got no email saying anything like that but that they would give me 3 months of ancestry family tree for free. But because I bought it thru Amazon she can’t give me a refund, I don’t want anything free from AncestryDNA they are a complete scam. They refused to refund me and just want to brush me off now. I will also contact Amazon and I told them I will let everyone know what a scam they are.
Code:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/report/ancestrydna/received-dna-results-1507555

ANCESTRY.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported
Code:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/ancestry.com

Quora, however, has claims, some by users who are supposedly genealogists themselves, that ancestry.com is not a fraud at all, but is 100% accurate. According to ancestry.com itself, it is "cutting edge".

ID fraud victims tied to Ancestry.com
Channel 2 Action News has learned 5,700 victims in a massive identity theft ring were legally mined off the popular website Ancestry.com.
Code:
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/police-id-fraud-victims-tied-ancestrycom/242271320

Class-action lawsuit filed against 23andMe over misleading marketing
The test is marketed as a tool to help users predict their risk of developing various diseases.
Code:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/class-action-lawsuit-23andme

23andme False medical reports
As previous posters have described, the medical reports are inaccurate. I had my DNA tested through this company and they stated that I was NOT a Tay Sachs carrier. I have been tested by 3 separate labs and they have all said that I AM a carrier. What is worrisome is that Tay Sachs is an easy test to administer, any basic lab can run the test and get results. The company states that it does not test for the French-Canadian variant of this gene and hence I must be French-Canadian, which is also inaccurate. They just flat out refuse to take any responsibility for shoddy sequencing work. This is especially troubling because young women may not get tested thinking they do not carry the gene , when in fact they do.

As far as the genealogy reports, I found them to be ambiguous at best. According to them , I am 95% European, which as a Caucasian, I expect. It is not broken down by region. I did not receive any information, I didn’t already know.
Code:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/23andme/internet/23andme-false-medical-reports-internet-1294693

23andMe Linda Avey, Paul Cusenza and Anne Wojcicki 23andme sells a DNA service, but based on the results it is absolutely clear that no DNA testing is actually done and the results are completely made up
We purchased the 23andme DNA test, supplied a saliva sample, and waited 10 weeks to receive an email that the results were ready. However, before seeing the results an extensive survey was required that asked for additional personal information. The results were gleaned entirely from this survey and NOT from any actual genetic testing. This is a scheme/a fraud. This company must be exposed before more people are taken. The amount of money and personal nformation that's collected by this company makes this a very scary scheme indeed.
Code:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/23andme/internet/23andme-linda-avey-paul-cusenza-and-anne-wojcicki-23andme-sells-a-dna-service-but-base-1279116

23ANDME Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported
Code:
https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/specific_search/23andme

23andMe
Mike
I purchased a kit for me and my wife 2 years ago, we were astounded that we were, after all, the ancestry we had believed all of our lives, and that the DNA test we did with Ancestry.com, was a fraud, as we had suspected when we got our results back from them several years ago, saying we were Romanian and Ukrainian, we are Irish and Italian, as the 23andme results showed. For years now, we have been getting updates about health problems we could face, and lo and behold, those things happened to us. We are very grateful to 23andme for their continued support.

Lisa
Some of the testing they have conducted are specific to certain ethnic backgrounds and are, therefore, not relevant to my ethnic background. I was disappointed that the research was only specific to my maternal background. I would have to actually have a male member of my father’s family connect in order to get that info. My father died when I was four, and my paternal half-brother and I are not close (we’re not close, and he would never go for 23&Me). Discovering info relating to my paternal heritage is what was most important to me. I wasn’t interested in “connecting” to find more family. The thought of finding even more ne’r do wells on my mother’s side of the family does not appeal to me.

The continuous requests to complete and update health information gets to be a bit much at times. I know they need the data to make the system work, and I have kept up w/ it. But, if you sign up, you really need to understand that you must contribute data in order to make the system work. Overall, I have found the info on 23&Me to be appreciable, despite not finding it overtly specific to me.

Waldemar
I have relatives in the US and Europe that have taken the 23andMe DNA test. After reviewing the related people based on DNA results it is evident that the Canadian test and results do not include people/family from Europe and the USA. Relatives in both regions compared results and we could not find these relatives having taken the Canadian test, likewise the ones that have taken the European and USA test could not find Canadian relatives. For instance in both the USA and Europe I have many 2nd and 3rd cousins but yet they do not show up on my relatives list and I and my son do not show up on theirs. It is clear these three data bases are not shared and melded together. Example Krzysztof ** a second cousin living in Vienna does not show up as a relative and visa versa. Also many of his relatives, that are mine also do not show up on my DNA relatives.

Eduardo
Be careful with this company. Don't waste your money. Finally they sent me my report with a single line of information where I came from, without any demographic detail. I wrote to them requesting a refund and they tell me that since I already received the report, they cannot give me a refund. They also told me that they have not been able to determine my geographical background. So what is the test for if you can't get that information? In my opinion, it is a hoax. Stay away from this company.

Wally
AVOID - They got my medical history wrong. Familial conditions I am ‘unlikely’ to get I have. My uncle succumbed to it. They said I am unlikely to get Haemachromatosis. I have it. My uncle succumbed to it. They ripped me off disrespecting my deceased my uncle. Asked about my family + me + sent back same information. It should be a blank slate. SNAKE OIL SALESMEN. AVOID.

Patrick
I feel completely misled by this company. I got my DNA analyzed five years ago and the technology since then has rendered those earlier results completely irrelevant. 23andMe will not update the results for free or re-analyze them for free, plus, like with everything nowadays, you sign your rights and privacy away when you utilize their service.

Code:
https://www.consumeraffairs.com/health/23andme.html

23andMe Is Terrifying, but Not for the Reasons the FDA Thinks
The genetic-testing company's real goal is to hoard your personal data
Code:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/23andme-is-terrifying-but-not-for-the-reasons-the-fda-thinks

The sad thing about these DNA test kit things is that it can change the way a person views themselves (if they don’t realise it’s a scam to get your DNA print). If a white person shows up with whatever % of DNA that’s not white, then they create a false image of themselves which screws with their sense of reality. Same for blacks and asians.

It’s just another psychological war tool to mess with the minds of gentiles, especially if it comes up with DNA positive for jew even if they’re clearly not. Actually now that I think about it, it’s almost like scapegoating by convincing gentiles they’re jews through “proven DNA test” so that when people wake up to the crimes of jews they believe they deserve the punishment coming for our enemies.

_118252499_c930b34a-b614-4a59-85c7-4bc7a70c71f0.jpg

FancyMancy said:
Nah. The Joy of Satan, staff and members are just full of shit, retards, cowboys, idiot fantasists who LARP about wishing that they said things which repeatedly, again and again, came true eventua... oh. Well...

Shills hate us because basically everything we have said on this forum, either Clergy or Members, in the end comes out 100% correct, and they hate us for this.

When people were posting here things like in the beginning of March that this Co-Vid thing was not having the actual death toll, or when I was posting that in the end we will have to live side by side by this virus like the flu and that everything is going to fail, and all of the measures are going to be nothing but powertrips, or when we were instructed to prepare beforehand after the first lockdown where everything went to shit - people love to say oy vey, conspiracy theorists and crazies, don't listen goyim, listen only to CNBC.

When I was saying these tests are total frauds, I didn't need to go very far. I just kept studying a few days seriously about the subject and their own analysis of their own service, in which they explain the subjects are regional.

I knew it was a totally inaccurate and with a political agenda, but I never believed they legit were that incapable or total liars selling pure lizard oil or something to buyers. They can't even tell ANIMAL FROM HUMAN.

These companies seem to be just another Theranos situation but only on the field of genetics and to promote specific race-mixing and communism memes.

They also clearly exist to amass the genetic information of people for future reference and use.

They can't tell lizard from human but they somehow promise you they will track your root to the end of time, goyim. Believe it don't be an antisemite, oy veyyyyyyyy.

Rational Satanist said:
I wish this was real but sadly, it's satire. The video is from a satirical Tik Tok channel.
Are you sure that they are the authors of this and didn’t just pick up on it?

Go watch the other videos on that channel, they are all full of fake satirical 23 and Me DNA tests on anything from dolphin-dog hybrids to pikachus. They are all the same form and type as the lizard video. Plus anyone who has done a 23 and Me test knows you need a lot more saliva than this.

Hello, im so sorry for sending this messege here, but im new and i don't know how to send messege someone of members. I need help and if somebody of members of JoS would have time to help me or at least someone of members to explain me how to send a messege i would be so thankfull because this are very important to me. Thank you in advance and im really sorry for my probably bad english.

Rational Satanist said:
https://www.planet-today.com/2021/06/planet-today-man-and-his-wife-

The article was taken down but the point of me making this post is saying that that does not mean that the idea of a person sending in some random DNA has not happened. The TikTok channel may do some bogus things but I have not seen the video that matches what was in the article so I would say that there is a pretty good chance that this is true and that they are just pointing out this channel to throw you off. Also, in the videos I did see, they were swabbing some animals and they did get the results back so these guys could be having a laugh at 23andme's expense because they know it's full of crap and they are hiding their expose through satire.

tabby said:
The sad thing about these DNA test kit things is that it can change the way a person views themselves (if they don’t realise it’s a scam to get your DNA print). If a white person shows up with whatever % of DNA that’s not white, then they create a false image of themselves which screws with their sense of reality. Same for blacks and asians.

It’s just another psychological war tool to mess with the minds of gentiles, especially if it comes up with DNA positive for jew even if they’re clearly not. Actually now that I think about it, it’s almost like scapegoating by convincing gentiles they’re jews through “proven DNA test” so that when people wake up to the crimes of jews they believe they deserve the punishment coming for our enemies.

Exactly, that’s what they are doing and what those tests are for.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Shills hate us because basically everything we have said on this forum, either Clergy or Members, in the end comes out 100% correct, and they hate us for this.
I'm glad I am not a christian anymore, having to love those who hate me. Likewise, I am glad I am not one of those idiots who attended a mini-concert or vigil thing, singing don't look back in anger after muslims exploded themselves and impregnated themselves with pork (gelatine or glycerine) (according to Ted Nugent) in a terrorist attack a couple of years ago.

When people were posting here things like in the beginning of March that this Co-Vid thing was not having the actual death toll, or when I was posting that in the end we will have to live side by side by this virus like the flu and that everything is going to fail, and all of the measures are going to be nothing but powertrips, or when we were instructed to prepare beforehand after the first lockdown where everything went to shit - people love to say oy vey, conspiracy theorists and crazies, don't listen goyim, listen only to CNBC.
To you, HPHC, and to anyone else - does anyone fancy sitting around a campfire with me while I retell the story of the Parable of the King and the Poisoned Well for the umpteenth time?!

These companies seem to be just another Theranos situation but only on the field of genetics and to promote specific race-mixing and communism memes.
Checking who Theranos was told me this -

Theranos was an American privately held health technology corporation. It was initially touted as a breakthrough technology company, with claims of having devised blood tests that required only very small amounts of blood and could be performed very rapidly using small automated devices the company had developed.

This reminds me of what I just read, when I was composing my reply above -

AncestryDNA is a cutting edge DNA testing service that utilizes some of the latest autosomal testing technology, our patented Genetic Communities™ technology, and the largest consumer DNA database to revolutionize the way you discover your family history.

"Genetic communities technology"?!
Ed6IgjR.gif

I bet the "genetic communities technology" is just a CTRL+F keyboard stroke.

Lol and I bet when a jew takes the same DNA test it reads :1% pinnochio 48% Peewee herman and 51% Sloth from the Goonies

Frinnis said:
The article was taken down but the point of me making this post is saying that that does not mean that the idea of a person sending in some random DNA has not happened. The TikTok channel may do some bogus things but I have not seen the video that matches what was in the article so I would say that there is a pretty good chance that this is true and that they are just pointing out this channel to throw you off.

It's funny when people want something to be true so much that they make excuses for it even when they haven't seen it or researched at all. You haven't watched the video nor read the article nor googled to find anything about it so you don't know anything about it, so why do you make up a hypothetical senario in response to my direct link?.

The article may be taken down but if you google it you'll find the tik tok video in the videos result. It's not hard to find it. And the article was based on another article from Rumor Mill News (actually a satirical website) which in turn links a video uploaded in bitchute which is an exact copy of the Tik Tok video.

Frinnis said:
Also, in the videos I did see, they were swabbing some animals and they did get the results back so these guys could be having a laugh at 23andme's expense because they know it's full of crap and they are hiding their expose through satire.

They didn't do such a thing as this entire thing is clearly fake and the 23 and Me results are photoshopped. As a 4channer said:

YOU FUCKING IDIOT, HE NEVER SENT ANYTHING IN. They’re random ass screencaps he’s taken from the internet or photoshopped l. Every single picture is artifacted and pixely like there’s been generation loss. Do you know nothing about filmmaking? His fucking channel description says “SATIRE”

Ancestry DNA is even worse than this. I heard someone who wasn't recognised his French and German heritage by them. On the other hand, they assigned them Southern American, Turkish and Moroccan ancestry, despite having none of it in at least six generations, according to their family tree.

The real victim in all of this is the pet lizard. Poor thing, getting called a jew like that.

Apparently, Hillary Clinton is a Full Blooded Reptilian, according to David Icke. ( Lizard spirit in the human body ). Also Queen ( El-Lizard-Birth ) Elizabeth.
""Come into me Mommy Lizard. Take possession of me. Ride me forevermore. As you wish. ( Piggy back, carry them with me. Not sex. So there is no misunderstanding ).
But, seriously, I have heard that all humans have a Reptilian section in our brain. Wouldn't this correspond to a sequence of DNA in all of us that relates to this.? And would the Reptilian portion of their brain in different cultures and nationalities, have a different Reptilian species in it.?

Shadowcat said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Figures. All shite

Damn, everyone said that before I did ahahah! :p

Stormblood said:
Ancestry DNA is even worse than this. I heard someone who wasn't recognised his French and German heritage by them. On the other hand, they assigned them Southern American, Turkish and Moroccan ancestry, despite having none of it in at least six generations, according to their family tree.

I would not be surprised this was the case, but nobody is going to legitimately admit it. They say all samples are "Regional", in their methodology, and this in itself admits the lack of accuracy is pretty high, but also a political agenda of fighting "Nativism". One of these sites, even said that their "mission" is to show people how everyone is essentially mixed, ie, they had a political reason to do that.

20 years from now, if many Moroccans live in Paris, who are "sampled", they will label them as "French", and then claim that France was actually Middle Eastern all along or something.

One similar scandal was the company Theranos, this jew on Theranos was selling fake tests for cancer patients, unimpeded for years, until it could go no longer. They denied responsibility for years, even after the courts went in.

I wouldn't be surprised if people have literally sent animal DNA here, and it came out as errant, or they cared not even to do a proper analysis, as most these companies do, is propaganda.

Regardless, it would also not be advisable for people to send their DNA there, because they are trying to form a DNA bank regardless of this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back