Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Books exposing christianity and islam

Antichrist

Hello guys. I'm currently debating with one christian asshole asking me some books exposing christianity and islam... Any recommendations please???

Hail Satan

Nero said:
Hello guys. I'm currently debating with one christian asshole asking me some books exposing christianity and islam... Any recommendations please???

Hail Satan

I only know of two books that debunk christianity from an atheist perspective (there aren't any that are written from a Satanic or a Pagan one):

• Nailed by David Fitzgerald
    Proves that the Jesus character never existed historically and it's just made up. Available as a free PDF here
  • All That's Wrong with the Bible by Jonah David Conner
    Shows all the errors, contradictions and absurdities in the buybull. Available as a free EPUB here. Convert it to PDF here.

Nero said:

Hail Satan
This is the SS book list: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19507&hilit=List+book

try getting the bible and quran in pdf and show him/her their content.once he/she sees the violence,antiscience etc in there,there's no chance he/she won't understand and give up that so-called "faith" in that filth(unless,of course,the person you're talking with is either a total retard or a filthy degenerate;i don't think the "shill for jews to get riches and influence" option is the case)

Rational Satanist said:
Nero said:

Hail Satan

I only know of two books that debunk christianity from an atheist perspective (there aren't any that are written from a Satanic or a Pagan one):

• Nailed by David Fitzgerald
    Proves that the Jesus character never existed historically and it's just made up. Available as a free PDF here
  • All That's Wrong with the Bible by Jonah David Conner
    Shows all the errors, contradictions and absurdities in the buybull. Available as a free EPUB here. Convert it to PDF here.

Thank you bro. Is it dangerous to post a link to our site on Instagram? I have an empty account without my photos on Instagram.

Nero said:

Hail Satan

If he's christian I doubt he will have the stones or drive to actually read a book exposing it. It doesn't get much better than exposingchristianity.com anyways.

Nonetheless, there is always "The Anti-Christ" by Friedrich Nietzsche and "Julian the Apostate - Against the Galilaeans: Roman Paganism’s Champion Argues against Christianity"

Nero said:
Thank you bro. Is it dangerous to post a link to our site on Instagram? I have an empty account without my photos on Instagram.

Not dangerous, but outsiders usually don't click links to random forums or websites they don't know about. This is a mistake many SS make. They believe because they like and click every link to JoS forums, every outsider will do the same thing. They don't. Believe me, I have tried this many times with links to JoS when I was new and I wanted to promote it. They got very few clicks.

It's better to just give him the titles of the books. Or just post pictures of memes exposing xianity.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back