Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Magician: Mercury/Air or Fire/Aries

babynadja

ARIES: March 21st- April 20th
Symbol: Ram
Element: Fire
Quality: Cardinal
Planet: Mars
Color: Red
Metal: Iron
Tarot Card: The Magician
Gemstone: Diamond
Areas of the body: The head, face, sinuses, brain [along with Gemini], and eyes
Body system: Cerebral
Fertility: Barren; hot; dry
Countries: Britain, Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Syria

I agree with Maxine. For me, The Magician card is really in the element of fire. Many sources associate it with Mercury and the element of air. What are you thinking?

lilysandalwood said:

I agree with Maxine. For me, The Magician card is really in the element of fire. Many sources associate it with Mercury and the element of air. What are you thinking?

Can you link where you got this? I can't remember where this at.

Aldrick said:
lilysandalwood said:

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Signs.html

Aldrick said:
lilysandalwood said:

EA666 said:
Aldrick said:
lilysandalwood said:

Thank you I forgot about this. Very interesting.

lilysandalwood said:

The magician is the 1st card of the Tarot so it also ties to Aries numerologically wise. As I recall in a sermon somewhere in the JoS, it's also symbolic of the initial stages of the magnum opus.

Specter said:
lilysandalwood said:

The magician is the 1st card of the Tarot so it also ties to Aries numerologically wise. As I recall in a sermon somewhere in the JoS, it's also symbolic of the initial stages of the magnum opus.
Yes, you are right. Numerology is very important here. But some people attribute it to Mercury because of the hand and arm movements on the card (up and down); and to the element air because of the fact that words and thoughts become reality. I identify The Magician card with the element of fire because of its life-giving energy; because it brings order to the uncertainty, chaos of The Fool card. It also symbolizes the power of creation (fire) within human. And I think The Fool card is related to the aether, not air. Likewise, I think The Hierophant card is really about Sagittarius; it's not about Taurus. Taurus is definitely about the Empress. I mean I agree with Maxine’s interpretation.

EA666 said:
Specter said:
lilysandalwood said:

Yes, you are right. Numerology is very important here. But some people attribute it to Mercury because of the hand and arm movements on the card (up and down); and to the element air because of the fact that words and thoughts become reality. I identify The Magician card with the element of fire because of its life-giving energy; because it brings order to the uncertainty, chaos of The Fool card. It also symbolizes the power of creation (fire) within human. And I think The Fool card is related to the aether, not air. Likewise, I think The Hierophant card is really about Sagittarius; it's not about Taurus. Taurus is definitely about the Empress. I mean I agree with Maxine’s interpretation.

I'm sure this is also symbolic of the baphomet (as above so below) which is derived from the depiction of Shiva. For me, I think it's mostly aether as it symbolizes the unification of all the elements in the soul.

Specter said:
EA666 said:
Specter said:

I'm sure this is also symbolic of the baphomet (as above so below) which is derived from the depiction of Shiva. For me, I think it's mostly aether as it symbolizes the unification of all the elements in the soul.

Maybe. Dear HP HC, what do you think about this? Your response is important.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back