Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking again...(High Priest assistance if possible)

Gearshift

I asked this question several months ago. But I wasn't really satisfied with the answer(except for one person who replied they created issues with their own square usages and said in the end don't worry) perhaps I didn't explain very well.

Anyways back in 2019 I performed a Venus square from May 17th to July 4th of that year 2019 on the Moon in Scorpio time period. Unfortunately I took advice from Shael/Azorm which in the end we all know what happened late-2020, early-2021 being with the Zola crew. Because of them I decided not to accept anymore email speakings and just post it on the forums and get the help I deserve.

My question is, IS there any possible way of using magick or some freeing the soul or something to remove a Venus square from my soul?

I know the effects have already been kaballatized but I'm looking to just eliminate the Venus square from continuing on. It may even be the reason why I've been having some mental health issues lately with hearing voices and sounds. I DID program it correctly even with a positive clause but it may have created issues anyways not just to me in recent times but also in the past, I don't want to explain as it's a long story. I knew a magickal square was powerful and I know half-way through it becomes powerful but I never assumed the square would affect someone else rather than my own. Even though I did everything in my power to make it all about myself, help myself, and also visualize it about myself.

Is there meditation that can remove this stuff like a working or am I fucked over and this is on my soul for a long time?

Try doing it again but with an affirmation that in some way opposes or wipes out what you did. Wait till it's in home sign though Libra next.

slyscorpion said:
Try doing it again but with an affirmation that in some way opposes or wipes out what you did. Wait till it's in home sign though Libra next.

I think even if I do that it'll just grow stronger. I'm not trying to expand Venutian property I'm simply trying to cancel out the Venus square done.

As I used the words constantly, continuously, and eternally in the affirmaton; I'm trying to crush the effects and end it.

I even had the thought of do the Venus square in reverse i.e. reverse mantra, reverse mantra numberals. But it's a silly thought and I think it was just my mind being silly.

So I'm no expert at this and I haven't done a magical square yet (though I plan on doing so), I don't think that there's a working to cancel out the effects of a square. I'd also say that vibrating the mantra backwards and in a reverse order wouldn't reverse the effects. I kinda get what you want to achieve. You don't want any more energy, you want most of it gone. While I don't think that it's possible (One's chart is permanent, and the effects of a planet can only be changed/sublimated), I do think that the best possible thing you could do is start a Venus square on the best possible date this year with a correct affirmation. Correct as in you intending to negate any negative effects Venus might have on you.

Think of it this way - if you can change how a planet affects you for the worse, you can also change it for the better. I'll stress out (again) that I'm no expert in this regard and that you should probably wait for HPHC to reply!

Gear88 said:
I asked this question several months ago. But I wasn't really satisfied with the answer(except for one person who replied they created issues with their own square usages and said in the end don't worry) perhaps I didn't explain very well.

Anyways back in 2019 I performed a Venus square from May 17th to July 4th of that year 2019 on the Moon in Scorpio time period. Unfortunately I took advice from Shael/Azorm which in the end we all know what happened late-2020, early-2021 being with the Zola crew. Because of them I decided not to accept anymore email speakings and just post it on the forums and get the help I deserve.

My question is, IS there any possible way of using magick or some freeing the soul or something to remove a Venus square from my soul?

I know the effects have already been kaballatized but I'm looking to just eliminate the Venus square from continuing on. It may even be the reason why I've been having some mental health issues lately with hearing voices and sounds. I DID program it correctly even with a positive clause but it may have created issues anyways not just to me in recent times but also in the past, I don't want to explain as it's a long story. I knew a magickal square was powerful and I know half-way through it becomes powerful but I never assumed the square would affect someone else rather than my own. Even though I did everything in my power to make it all about myself, help myself, and also visualize it about myself.

Is there meditation that can remove this stuff like a working or am I fucked over and this is on my soul for a long time?
I remember you, didn't i try to help you in the past, to which you wrote me an entire novel, and then to which i said 'aite fuck it i'm gone'

But i have to say,
Don't reverse the working, like that seems really dumb to me,
your symptoms don't seem to be a result of anything Venusian either.

If you did a working to empower the throat chakra, then you certainly don't want to cancel it.
The Throat chakra is very important, it allows the the energy from the 2 top chakras to reach the Heart chakra.

Also i'm curious but do you have a weak throat chakra or an excessive spinal curve like kyphosis?

I see you mention shael, like i also remember him, he used to follow me to every post i made and tell people to not to listen to me, and that i'm toxic.
I have noted that he also had weird experiences with squares.
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=109058#p109058
he said:
"Do not do Saturn squares. They can be extremely dangerous even for experienced people. Back in the day I tried some Saturn squares, first two spiritual ones (nothing bad happened there really) and then a material one. 7 days into that material Saturn square, I started getting symptoms of a cold. On the 8th day, when I went to sleep at night my hands started having this "crawling" feeling in them. Over the next few minutes it spread out all the way through my hands and fingers, and got more and more intense by the second. A few minutes later, my hands were so cramped up and full of this crawling feeling that I couldn't even feel or move them anymore. After like 20 minutes of this and some serious panic, I screamed for my parents. Thankfully, they were in range to hear me and busted open the door (I couldnt open it because of my hands). After that we called a doctor right away and he said that with enough panic and wrong breathing, this could have eventually lead to a heart attack.

Based on my own experience I cannot recommend the Saturn square in any way. If you still want to do it, then do it with utmost care and use a lot of safety clauses in your affirmation."

The both of you, i noted, had astral entities, in fact shael was a big advocate for such.
You say you're hearing voices, well sound as we hear them physically are just electrical signals sent from the ear to the brain.
so if you're hearing things, you're getting signals from somewhere, are you still with those entities you were with before?
if you are, perhaps cut all ties with them, and make sure they leave.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back