Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Vlad the impaler and the order of the dragon

Hesffcs115

I was wondering if the order of the dragon was a Satanist organization, they say vlad was a Christian and the order was Christian but the dragon represents the Kundalini serpent.

If what he did is true, he’s absolutely not a Satanist and did nothing to help our situation. Only made it worse and did filthy sacrifices for the negative agenda. I use to be fascinated by vlad the impaler and Elizabeth bathory in a fandom way but in reality those people are probably some of the sickest to have lived.

Vlad was a hero who defended his kingdom against the christian/jew ottoman empire. I will refer to this kingdom as Romania because I am not sure if any other land was also part of it, but I know Romania was the largest part. The ottoman empire started a war against Romania, their intention was to destroy every Romanian, destroy the thousands of years old culture, and force them all to be christian slaves owned like animals by the Vatican. Vlad's army was much smaller than the ottoman army, so he had to use both magical and psychological tricks to defeat them, and one of these tricks was the impaling of ottoman soldiers. The ottoman army would not invade because they would see a forest of impaled ottoman soldiers and they knew the same thing would happen to them if they tried to invade Romania. If they ignored this and invaded anyway, they would have won because their army was much bigger. So this action really was a very important part of the defence of Romania.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170504013511/http://josministries.prophpbb.com:80/topic16325.html

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=18100

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Vlad was a hero who defended his kingdom against the christian/jew ottoman empire. I will refer to this kingdom as Romania because I am not sure if any other land was also part of it, but I know Romania was the largest part. The ottoman empire started a war against Romania, their intention was to destroy every Romanian, destroy the thousands of years old culture, and force them all to be christian slaves owned like animals by the Vatican. Vlad's army was much smaller than the ottoman army, so he had to use both magical and psychological tricks to defeat them, and one of these tricks was the impaling of ottoman soldiers. The ottoman army would not invade because they would see a forest of impaled ottoman soldiers and they knew the same thing would happen to them if they tried to invade Romania. If they ignored this and invaded anyway, they would have won because their army was much bigger. So this action really was a very important part of the defence of Romania.

That is amazing I was always fascinated with him from a early age now I know why.

I agree with your pov, but another interesting fact I found out recently is Vlad was the great-grandson of Bat Khan, who is Genghis Khan's grandson.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batu_Khan

Vlad wasn't a hero. he was a sick minded person Romania was always christian.

Jax911 said:
I agree with your pov, but another interesting fact I found out recently is Vlad was the great-grandson of Bat Khan, who is Genghis Khan's grandson.
Interesting

I was wondering what the double cross in the orders dragon symbol and red cross symbol represent

Sundara said:
If what he did is true, he’s absolutely not a Satanist and did nothing to help our situation. Only made it worse and did filthy sacrifices for the negative agenda. I use to be fascinated by vlad the impaler and Elizabeth bathory in a fandom way but in reality those people are probably some of the sickest to have lived.

Anytime you hear a lot of bad things about people, there is a chance they were actually good people who fought the jews. A few years ago I stumbled onto something that implied Elizabeth Bathory was actually very spiritually adept and was fighting the jews. I remember saving it and meant to write about it, I'll have to see if I still have it. I could be wrong of course, but I always question the so-called "bad guys" and "good guys" in history. A lot of it is inverted, as we know with Hitler, and Satan Himself.

Hesffcs115 said:
I was wondering what the double cross in the orders dragon symbol and red cross symbol represent
1200px-Insignia_Hungary_Order_Ordo_Draconum_History.svg.png

This symbol?

It looks to me to be very similar to the Iron Cross. Which is a representation of the 4 sides of the soul, the front back left and right. The fire coming out of each direction could be the energy of the soul.

Vlad was a great hero who gave his life fighting for his people, but the sermon that Majewson wrote has some misinformation, those who impaled thousands of people was the Ottoman Empire, The Ottoman Islamic empire was even more cruel and worse than the Vatican inquisition and they used the most cruel and merciless methods of torture, actually what gave Vlad the victory was that he was a great military strategist and he ambushed the Ottomans while they were resting in their camp.

Jax911 said:

That is not true, Vlad was a descendant of two of the most important royal families in Romania, the Wallachian and the Moldavian, and he was not of Asian ascendance and was not linked to the Khan dynasty.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

Anytime you hear a lot of bad things about people, there is a chance they were actually good people who fought the jews. A few years ago I stumbled onto something that implied Elizabeth Bathory was actually very spiritually adept and was fighting the jews. I remember saving it and meant to write about it, I'll have to see if I still have it. I could be wrong of course, but I always question the so-called "bad guys" and "good guys" in history. A lot of it is inverted, as we know with Hitler, and Satan Himself.

The lie of the impalements is a good example. It was the Ottoman Empire that used the impalement as a method of torture and the Jewish historians passed it on to Vlad.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

Elizabeth Bathory is another historical figure about whom a lot of lies have been invented, she and her husband Ferenc Nádasdy fought to liberate Hungary from the slave tyranny of the Orthodox Christian Church and the Ottoman Empire and she was SS as well.

Vlad had to fight a dire battle of survival using all if the things he knew about the Ottomans against them.

The Ottomans viewed impalement as a slave's punishment, and thus feared it greatly since the majority of them were slaves.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

That’s very true, I have questioned it. I haven’t been able to dig up any positive information about them in the long past and given the time period I assumed it had easily been a classic case of extreme mideval totalitarianism. If it’s possible that they were good maybe that explains my previous interest in the two... the script was easily flipped on Hitler so quickly and it wasn’t even that long ago.

Wotanwarrior said:

Vlad was a great hero who gave his life fighting for his people, but the sermon that Majewson wrote has some misinformation, those who impaled thousands of people was the Ottoman Empire, The Ottoman Islamic empire was even more cruel and worse than the Vatican inquisition and they used the most cruel and merciless methods of torture, actually what gave Vlad the victory was that he was a great military strategist and he ambushed the Ottomans while they were resting in their camp.

Jax911 said:

That is not true, Vlad was a descendant of two of the most important royal families in Romania, the Wallachian and the Moldavian, and he was not of Asian ascendance and was not linked to the Khan dynasty.

Lydia said:
Sundara said:

The lie of the impalements is a good example. It was the Ottoman Empire that used the impalement as a method of torture and the Jewish historians passed it on to Vlad.

This is all so new to hear about these people but I did just re-look up about Elizabeth Bathory and I’ve read that all of the claims made about her were after her death, which says a lot. A Satanist definitely wouldn’t torture people for fun, was the point I had, and I was thinking someone would be asking this question to keep pushing the “Satanists are responsible for all evils” bullshit. But nice info on vlad too. This sparks my interest in them again! I’m relieved to hear all of this, I’ve actually thought about these two individuals and how I use to like them recently before this post and I haven’t in years.

There was a sermon about this. Look it up

inthenameofsatan said:

No, he wasn't. Stop regurgitating enemy propaganda. The impaling technique is scare tactic he learnt from the Turkish people, as he worked alongside them for a time. It's the pisslim who are sick-minded. He was a genius to turn their tactic against them. It is not much different from other people putting heads on pikes. All scare tactics.

You want sick-minded? Think xtards and kikes impaling homosexual people from the anus, with the pole exiting from either the mouth or the throat. Think xtards priests and many others xtards in sports, religious and academic contexts raping our younglings. Think xtard clergy sacrificing children. All of those are many examples of sickness from people into abrahamic religions. Using dead bodies to scare the enemy is nothing of the sort.

Hesffcs115 said:
1200px-Insignia_Hungary_Order_Ordo_Draconum_History.svg.png

This symbol?

It looks to me to be very similar to the Iron Cross. Which is a representation of the 4 sides of the soul, the front back left and right. The fire coming out of each direction could be the energy of the soul.
cool and what about the dragon with the double cross one?

Hesffcs115 said:

Is this the symbol you mean?

6139860_0.jpg

This looks very similar to one of Satan's sigils. If you look at the dragon's tail, it is even wrapped around like the infinity symbol that is at the bottom of Satan's sigil.

2549462_0.jpg

The dragon's fire is also representing the hot energy within the base chakra. And the process during the magnum opus when this hot energy purifies the soul and clears away energy blockages.

I believe that in this one of Satan's sigils, the infinity is representing the area of the bottom 3 chakras and the minor hip chakras all acting to generate energy. The middle cross is the area between the 4th chakra, the throat chakra, and the minor shoulder chakras. And the top cross is the 6th chakra, the 3rd eye, pineal gland, and the minor chakras in the temples. I may be wrong about some of this, but I think this is true.

Hesffcs115 said:

Is this the symbol you mean?

6139860_0.jpg

This looks very similar to one of Satan's sigils. If you look at the dragon's tail, it is even wrapped around like the infinity symbol that is at the bottom of Satan's sigil.

2549462_0.jpg

The dragon's fire is also representing the hot energy within the base chakra. And the process during the magnum opus when this hot energy purifies the soul and clears away energy blockages.

I believe that in this one of Satan's sigils, the infinity is representing the area of the bottom 3 chakras and the minor hip chakras all acting to generate energy. The middle cross is the area between the 4th chakra, the throat chakra, and the minor shoulder chakras. And the top cross is the 6th chakra, the 3rd eye, pineal gland, and the minor chakras in the temples. I may be wrong about some of this, but I think this is true.

Thanks man yeah that makes sense I think you are right

Stormblood said:
There was a sermon about this. Look it up

inthenameofsatan said:

No, he wasn't. Stop regurgitating enemy propaganda. The impaling technique is scare tactic he learnt from the Turkish people, as he worked alongside them for a time. It's the pisslim who are sick-minded. He was a genius to turn their tactic against them. It is not much different from other people putting heads on pikes. All scare tactics.

You want sick-minded? Think xtards and kikes impaling homosexual people from the anus, with the pole exiting from either the mouth or the throat. Think xtards priests and many others xtards in sports, religious and academic contexts raping our younglings. Think xtard clergy sacrificing children. All of those are many examples of sickness from people into abrahamic religions. Using dead bodies to scare the enemy is nothing of the sort.
Vlad was literally a xtard, stop with this bullshit.

inthenameofsatan said:

Are you able to provide a single piece of evidence? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Because so far there is an enormous amount of evidence that says exactly the opposite.

inthenameofsatan said:

Are you able to provide a single piece of evidence? Or are you just talking out of your ass?

Because so far there is an enormous amount of evidence that says exactly the opposite.
Look where he's from, maybe there's some resentment :lol:

inthenameofsatan said:

what evidence you have ?

inthenameofsatan said:
inthenameofsatan said:

what evidence you have ?

Did you even read the posts in this topic?

inthenameofsatan said:
inthenameofsatan said:

what evidence you have ?

Some of us may even know it personally, for example by remembering things from past lives, no need to elaborate here.

You can read a lot of bs in english, and most of the world only knows about the fiction. Báthory Erzsébet was innocent, they charged her unlawfully, the witnesses were completely bogus, and the whole trial served one purpose: to bring down the Bathory family, because they had territory, power which made the king jealous. As well the nádor, Thurzó György(the "deputy", I don't know the right english word for this, so in the kingdom of Hungary he was the second in power. They wanted the land, they couldn't take it by law and custom, so they found a way. Her husband, Nádasdy, who was a great warrior and fought against the turks, died in battle eventually, and as a woman, her position became unstable without him. She was still the countess, but without enough support she was unable to stand up to the gready bastards. Btw. IT'S ALREADY PROVEN to be a HOAX in academic circles as well. (I highlighted it, because there is much disinformation about Bathory, Dracula because people in the west usually only know these hoaxes, or the "vampire story".
Not just Nádasdy, but Erzsébet also helped the common people as well, who suffered from the turks, for example she took in the widows of the warriors, etc, helped in any way she could. She was also into occultism, thus you can't be suprsised, when a JESUIT, Thúróczy László spread the lies in literature, among others. For someone, who doesn't know: Hungary was divided to three parts, during turkish times, and the war never stopped for 150 years. "Peace" meant that huge armies stopped moving for a couple of months, years, but the war went on regardless. Skirmishes, war parties, etc. After a time, the Habsburg kings sought to increase their power by taking the lands of hungarian lords. A good way to take land from nobles includes treason charges, witch hunts, and greedy lords backed these moves to gain land. Some Habsburgs were good rulers, but most of them only wanted to maintain status quo.
Thus, we can conclude that the trial was based on political motivation. It was against the law and the custom of Hungary to charge a noblewoman with murder. By law, she was immune to treason charges as well, as a noblewoman. But we know that laws can be bent, and they serve the guilty better, than the innocents. They tortured her servants to testify.
To summarize: it's already proven that the charges against her were lies, made-up, and here in Hungary you can find relevant luterature, proof, sources, but I'm not completely sure that you can find them in english. It was a WITCH HUNT by christians, jews against a countess who was into occultism.
Dracula was a hero as well, used scare-tactics, clever strategies, he was into occultism, and he certainly wasn't a christian. But his story is explained in the forums already, so you can find proof about his ways already.

Powerofjustice said:
inthenameofsatan said:

what evidence you have ?

yep he is a xian nothing else

inthenameofsatan said:
Powerofjustice said:
inthenameofsatan said:
what evidence you have ?

If he was actually a xian, he was a good one. Defended Romania and impaled the fuckers who attacked.
We would need him right now too, it would be too good, so that the muslims in Europe get a heart attack and go swimming back to their countries.

inthenameofsatan said:
Aquarius said:
inthenameofsatan said:
Bet you feel some resentment towards him, don't ya?

shut up aquarius
How do you expect to be treated well when all you say is:"he was a xian, no he was a xian, shut up aquarius".
We are here to advance, and the truth, even if it's hard and goes against your emotions, has to be accepted, or else you're never going to grow as a person.

Aquarius said:
inthenameofsatan said:
Aquarius said:
Bet you feel some resentment towards him, don't ya?

shut up aquarius
How do you expect to be treated well when all you say is:"he was a xian, no he was a xian, shut up aquarius".
We are here to advance, and the truth, even if it's hard and goes against your emotions, has to be accepted, or else you're never going to grow as a person.

It is much easier to reply in that fashion, then write actual arguments and corroborate them with evidence. He's probably part of the entitled, narcissistic generations we talked about earlier. They usually have no argument style like this (and replies like "Man, that's too deep" that make you cringe and wonder why are you wasting your time on NPCs) or the 'liberal' style of argument that is easily defeated on the grounds of 'reductionism', to name one.

Vlad Dracula was Orthodox xtian, who belongs to romanian orthodoxy. He was ruthless like other orthodox people. He was raiding villages, killed innocent people with sitting them unto stakes. Watched them while drinking wine and he enjoyed. He couldn't be satanist as well.

Kadisiye said:
Vlad Dracula was Orthodox xtian, who belongs to romanian orthodoxy. He was ruthless like other orthodox people. He was raiding villages, killed innocent people with sitting them unto stakes. Watched them while drinking wine and he enjoyed. He couldn't be satanist as well.

Leave your emotional karma out of the way then we can have a talk, but until you understand your natural predisposition to hate Vlad, we can't even start a discussion. Everyone carries their nation's heroes and war fights in their consciousness on the mass and even individual level, as such this is to be respected. Still, this shouldn't get in the way of truth or rationality. This is me being polite about it. Vlad like many others was and is still a symbol of honor and supreme warrior. "Demonizing" tactic is long smoked, but I'm still happy he instills fear to this day to people of frail imagination.

But leave Vlad out, you should definitely study the Joy Of Satan site including the library. This is serious, later you can focus on things like these.

NakedPluto said:
Kadisiye said:

Leave your emotional karma out of the way then we can have a talk, but until you understand your natural predisposition to hate Vlad, we can't even start a discussion. Everyone carries their nation's heroes and war fights in their consciousness on the mass and even individual level, as such this is to be respected. Still, this shouldn't get in the way of truth or rationality. This is me being polite about it. Vlad like many others was and is still a symbol of honor and supreme warrior. "Demonizing" tactic is long smoked, but I'm still happy he instills fear to this day to people of frail imagination.

But leave Vlad out, you should definitely study the Joy Of Satan site including the library. This is serious, later you can focus on things like these.

If you've fallen so low as to defend a Christian, it's your sincerity problem, not my karma. If I was emotional like you, I would tell you how Malkoçoğlu Ali Beg took Vlad's head.

Kadisiye said:
NakedPluto said:
Kadisiye said:

If you've fallen so low as to defend a Christian, it's your sincerity problem, not my karma. If I was emotional like you, I would tell you how Malkoçoğlu Ali Beg took Vlad's head.

That is just xtard propaganda from the enemy, just like they did with Herr Hitler and NS Germany, as well as Ancient Egypt and my other enemies of the enemy. It is completely out of touch with reality, as usual. Start meditating and deprogramming from enemy brainwashing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back