Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asking Lydia on price of full reading.

SeerOfSS

Hi Lydia,

I sent 2 emails not to long ago.
The first one can be discarded for sure.
Though I must ask still on the second obe please.

How much is a full reading and to finish mine up also.

Thank you

Sorry! Email me to lastro7@ protonmail dot com. That's a lower case L, not an uppercase I (eye). My other inbox is flooded with trolls, spam, etc, so many emails get lost. This one is also a bit flooded, but I will look out for yours.

Lydia said:
Sorry! Email me to lastro7@ protonmail dot com. That's a lower case L, not an uppercase I (eye). My other inbox is flooded with trolls, spam, etc, so many emails get lost. This one is also a bit flooded, but I will look out for yours.

SeerOfSS could write here his protonmail adress in advance or do a new one(to avoid spam), so you can find it more easy.

Lydia said:

Is it okay if I also send you an email. Last one that I've sent long time ago didn't get answered so I thought you were either busy or your email got spammed.

Lydia said:

Thank you so much Lydia, I can understand all the spam coming and going around,
Getting worse then before too, sad.

Will email you today.

:)

Fuchs said:
Lydia said:

SeerOfSS could write here his protonmail adress in advance or do a new one(to avoid spam), so you can find it more easy.

Do not go through that email address and my email names are personal.

Lydia said:

I’ve been wanting to order a reading but haven’t been able to get the purchase function to work on any of my devices. Is it only compatible with windows computers or anything like that? I’ve tried on different web servers and on an iPad and phone. If there’s any other type of money sending link available that could also work. I could email you the birth info and readings I’d like to purchase.

Lydia said:
What's your view on horary Astrology?

Sundara said:
Lydia said:

I’ve been wanting to order a reading but haven’t been able to get the purchase function to work on any of my devices. Is it only compatible with windows computers or anything like that? I’ve tried on different web servers and on an iPad and phone. If there’s any other type of money sending link available that could also work. I could email you the birth info and readings I’d like to purchase.

The Queue is too long friend. If I am not mistaken, Lydia wants to punch through her current customers and quit doing Astrology professionally.

You are German, purchase some German NS-Astrology books from antiquity traders and study their books. During NS-Germany Astrologers really flourished. I purchased some as well, they are over 90 years old and almost crumble away, but they are a treasure.

Lydia said:

Lydia, I want to cancel my Astro Order.
I sent you a mail, I don’t want the money back, just delete the order.

Thank you!

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
Lydia said:

The Queue is too long friend. If I am not mistaken, Lydia wants to punch through her current customers and quit doing Astrology professionally.

You are German, purchase some German NS-Astrology books from antiquity traders and study their books. During NS-Germany Astrologers really flourished. I purchased some as well, they are over 90 years old and almost crumble away, but they are a treasure.

Oh I hadn’t heard that news, bummer, but that’s cool I’m always looking for good astrology books. It’s just cool to get someone else’s perspective sometimes.

Sundara said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Oh I hadn’t heard that news, bummer, but that’s cool I’m always looking for good astrology books. It’s just cool to get someone else’s perspective sometimes.

Give me one year and I will gladly give you a reading ;p

Guys give me a week or so to sort everything through. My internet hasn't been working lately for emails etc, and also I'm locked out of something. This is a huge mess that needs to be sorted through.

Blackdragon666 said:
To be honest, I have not had the time to delve into it. Or even read/study/learn much on it at all. Because of my orders, I've been sticking with natal charts, solar returns, transits, and the things that tie directly into those (love and career readings). For answering questions (horary), I personally use tarot for myself, and other forms of divination.

Are you experienced with it? :)

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
NinRick said:

I could give you a reading for a reading!

Sundara said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

Yeah, right? Looking forward to it!

Sundara said:
NinRick said:
Sundara said:

I am also super curious on how your chart looks like!

Lydia said:
Guys give me a week or so to sort everything through. My internet hasn't been working lately for emails etc, and also I'm locked out of something. This is a huge mess that needs to be sorted through.

Blackdragon666 said:
To be honest, I have not had the time to delve into it. Or even read/study/learn much on it at all. Because of my orders, I've been sticking with natal charts, solar returns, transits, and the things that tie directly into those (love and career readings). For answering questions (horary), I personally use tarot for myself, and other forms of divination.

Are you experienced with it? :)
Not as good as I am with natal and predictive Astrology but I find it very interesting and the few examples I have seen are accurate. A friend showed me an example of a chart cast for a time when someone was executed by electrocution. Sagittarius was rising on the chart at 15 degrees and the ruling Jupiter was in the 8th house at 22 degrees. Sagittarius is associated with legal issues and the chart implies a death sentence.

If we take the first house to represent the person, this is unfortunate and is an obvious indicator for his fate (15 degrees rising, ruling Jupiter on an unfortunate degree in the house of death). For the other party involved (judges), Saturn was in the 7th house. The Sun was also in the 7th house in tight conjunction with Caput Algol. Mercury which rules the 7th house was in exact conjunction with Uranus at 9 degrees of Gemini. Uranus is the planet you'd expect to be involved with electrocution as it rules electricity. The Moon which rules the 8th house (death) was also at 9 degrees of Taurus which ties in with the Mercury/Uranus conjunction.

Lydia said:
Still waiting for my astro readings just lyk.
MildIndolentBoubou-max-1mb.gif

NinRick said:
Sundara said:
Lydia said:

What are those books if I may ask? Is the knowledge good?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back