Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to become good computer gamer?

mendez

Hi! is there any meditation or something that would help me to become a good computer gamer in multiplayer games?
Are there any affirmations to affirm?

Hail Satan!

This sounds like a -whydoyouevenbothertoask- question :?

However, I guess, and this also should sound like a stupid answer..
But lets say that you really manage to delevop serious spiritual skills, lile mind reading, or the ability to influence electronic devices through your aura, or even if you're able to bind your opponents, then nothing will stop you in any gaming field.

Go to world magic the gathering championships and simply win every round with your eyes closed by simply reading your opponents cards in his mind.
Develop the ability to slow down time perception, then enter tekken world tournaments and parry every fucking move with Jin Kazama.
Why not aiming at chess tournaments and become the next world #1?
Write down a list of the 10 most popular speedrunning games and pulverize every single world record.

It would be like a fight where you're enemy has his bare hands and you show up with full ultra epic armor and plasma firearms.

But is gaming a really meaningful motivation to take this path?
Also, exposure is never a really good idea if you have any serious knowledge and skill.

Sounds like a lot of work for simply being good at games, you should aim to develop wellbeing and personal soul and body development.

I think i also help you but only with a game that i cherish that is also super realistic being 4D because you also can feel on your own skin you know, it has so much lore and life driven choice and faction one where you can choose to be a dumb goym or a powerful satanist, the name of it is ''real life'', i think it's the only game worth playing today.

Now really, you know that time you would spend on workings to improve on video games you could try replacing it with workings that would advance your soul, i actually found out that games are a waste of time, i cant even enjoy them anymore and doing magick to improve at them it's just a waste of potential, try practicing advancing trance, the coolness you could get being inside your own mind is much cooler than any crappy dopamine you would get from winning a match and then doing it over and over again for hours.

Hail Brother!

I agree with what Weassel said, I recently stopped with gaming also since it was hindering me in my advancement, and i would also advise you that you think about it and invest your time in something else. But i did not listen to other people when they were telling me to stop so i do not think you will listen to either of us anyway so the only thing I can do here is give you advice how to get better that will be of use to you even when/if you stop gaming.

In Multiplayer games its all about focus and reflexes, so for the focus i would advise you Void meditation 2 times per day(since games fuck with your brainwaves) in the morning and evening, for reflexes kundalini and hatha yoga. also every day(you got the routine in the 40 day program from HPHC). And lastly what you will need is protection and a clear aura since there are alooooooot of curses on the games, not only from the Enemy but also from the other people that are playing those games, so Clear your aura also twice per day morning and evening and do Aura of Protection after every cleaning. Also try to practice deep breathing while you are playing the games, it will seem impossible in the beginning but after some time you will get the hang of it. After every game try taking a 5 minute break and go for a walk(in your room, apartment wherever), and be mindfull of you posture how you are sitting, and do not forget to drink enough water.

Satanic blessings to you Brothers!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

mendez said:
Hi! is there any meditation or something that would help me to become a good computer gamer in multiplayer games?

Hail Satan!

How about focusing on making games rather than wasting time? Get into programming.

By practicing. Hand-eye co-ordination. I used to only game on desktop PC, so I wouldn't know anything other than that.
Gaming is fun for downtime, when you want to wind down and relax from work, studies, instead of going to the mall etc.
But it's a huge time-eater, just be aware and be sure NOT to get sucked in for 3 days without sleep just gaming lol.

I'm not sure what the best input is for this because I was always pretty good at PvP from the start. I don't know the exact reason why, but improvement came really fast for me. I'd set a challenge for myself or something usually, and then I would keep trying to achieve it in the game.

Like when I played Call of Duty back in the day. I'd just keep throwing knives until I got really good at it and completed the throwing knife challenges. Or I'd get inspired by onlyusemeblade and just go knife only. Those were fun days. I think I got some guy bitching at me on the mic one time for that lol.

That's usually how I played games. I'd set a goal, and I wouldn't stop until I reached it. The goal became my obsession. I did this for a while with basketball too even though I had never really done much of it before. I just decided that I wanted to get better at basketball one day and make more 3 pointers. I kept going to the court each day and making shots until I had consistency.

mendez said:

Hail Satan!

Are you trying to become a professional gamer and earn money from competitions? If not, not waste your time doing workings for unproductive things like video games.

But if you want to become a professional competitive gamer and make a career out of it, Mars squares and the Sowilo rune will work for you. Also, focus on only one game (trying to become good on many video games usually makes you suck in all of them) and practice a lot.

Games wasted many hours of many peoples lives, including my own in the past. Like the other SS said, play the game of life and choose to be a powerful Satanist and level up your soul!
The more soul powers "unlocked," the more you will start to see life as a quest to level up and gain new abilities. It is very empowering to be able to pick up on people's literal thoughts. I can only imagine the empowerment felt from being capable of pyrokinesis or any advanced powers of the mind that I have yet to obtain, but we will obtain them if we choose to evolve that far and beyond! You have immense untapped potential! Tap into it!

F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail Brother!

I agree with what Weassel said, I recently stopped with gaming also since it was hindering me in my advancement, and i would also advise you that you think about it and invest your time in something else. But i did not listen to other people when they were telling me to stop so i do not think you will listen to either of us anyway so the only thing I can do here is give you advice how to get better that will be of use to you even when/if you stop gaming.

In Multiplayer games its all about focus and reflexes, so for the focus i would advise you Void meditation 2 times per day(since games fuck with your brainwaves) in the morning and evening, for reflexes kundalini and hatha yoga. also every day(you got the routine in the 40 day program from HPHC). And lastly what you will need is protection and a clear aura since there are alooooooot of curses on the games, not only from the Enemy but also from the other people that are playing those games, so Clear your aura also twice per day morning and evening and do Aura of Protection after every cleaning. Also try to practice deep breathing while you are playing the games, it will seem impossible in the beginning but after some time you will get the hang of it. After every game try taking a 5 minute break and go for a walk(in your room, apartment wherever), and be mindfull of you posture how you are sitting, and do not forget to drink enough water.

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo i will listen to you guys. Im finished with games, i have another goals now in my life.

Hail Satan!

I'm gonna post this information albeit do note [@Member: mendez] most JoS members who do play video games play only a tiny bit then stop. Usually we have people coming from an addictive personality or copious gamer.

I want to point out unless your good naturally this will only boost your skills further BUT if your not good it's not gonna help you as much as possible.

First you need a console or powerful PC high framerates the higher the better. Low sensitivity in my heyday playing games I finally reached the conclusion for me my best is when I have 35-45cm/360 or about Medium-Low sensitivity(Sensitivity ranges from Ultra-High to Ultra-Low, for example the Chinese counter-strike 1.6 player who is famous for his 100cm/360). Monitor IF your able to acquire an old high-end CRT like the GDM-F520 4:3 monitor or the famous FW900 widescreen CRT good if not then the high-refresh rate LCDs work well.

You need to massively reduce latency and have a monitor with fast transition to have the least amount of motion blur. High refresh rates work well but some monitors work worse at higher refresh rates. In certain websites certain people have pointed out their 144hz monitor worked better than their 240hz monitor. It's possible the 240hz exposed flaws in their latency and framerates and thus they sense more negativity.

For example the Quake 3 engine uses magic numbers that promote better gameplay it's been determine if you play Quake 3 or IDtech3 engine(Wolfenstein: ET, Call of Duty series, Quake 3 etc.etc). 125, 250, and 333FPS it's one of the reasons in recent times Call of Duty restricted frame-rates so people with good computers don't gain these magic benefits.

You shoot faster, have better hit detection and hit avoidance, at 333fps every 3rd step is silent so only two steps make noise, you jump higher vertically and jump further horizontally various other benefits in regards to ping, latency, and calculations etc.etc. Some servers kick for 250FPS/333FPS like back when I played COD4 even some servers advertising max FPS 125.

Sound is very important sound card, headphones, etc.etc. hearing is extremely important.

One of the most important skills is knowing when to attack, pressure, fire, etc.etc.etc.

Keyboards well everyone is using mechanical keyboards now a days and there is a myriad of keyboard information. Mice same thing many good mice out there lots of information on them.

Usually when playing low sensitivity most play at 400-800DPI for example my style is 400DPI/2.5sensitivity or about 35-45cm/360 in other words I move my arm to do a movement but I can move my wrist to aim more precisely. Most of my movement is arm movements.

Mousepads are important I recall many years ago the best was the puretrak talent back around 2012-2013 but when the artisan Japanese mousepads popped in the hard backed cloth pads they really changed the game. Everyone who used one and then switched back to the puretrak realized the same thing puretrak sucked. It created a tsunami/wave issue which affected aim but the Artisan pad always stayed perfectly straight so it really helped aiming much better. No idea now a days on mousepads as last time I played video games was late 2012-early 2013 year you heard that right last time I researched and played games was 7 to 8 years ago, haven't played in nearly a decade.

Blurbusters the website the owner of the site has mentioning that many low DPI low sensitivity users could benefit from reducing their sensitivity and increasing their DPI to have more calculation. For example my 400/2.5 would translate to 800DPI/1.25DPi or as he suggests minimum wise lowDPI users should hit 1,600DPI to 3,200DPI so 1600/0.625 to 3200/0.3125 although consider some games don't like lower values than one like counter-strike. The way they calculate there is crashing of the movements.

Non-the less if your able to acquire good gear, good information, and apply good information on your gaming particularly FPS/TPS games as most people play FPS/TPS games then you shouldn't have too many issues. As for RTS games I'm not even though I always played them. Funny I played RTS games but never learned them in any manner even to construct buildings with keyboard I was always a RTS clicker. But when it comes to FPS as much as I hate counter-strike I prefer call of duty. CS did teach me to use low sensitivity.

Oh and if your wondering why I hate Counter-Strike I can write a huge post about it like I did to a website I used to visit that was taken offline some time ago. I pissed of a lot of people but funny enough when people decided to use their brain they realized I was correct. There's other games, and other mods out there that far surpass Counter-Strike. Leaned more into Call of Duty and really less arcady more realistic games and mods like for example I always wanted UT99 to be able to play Infiltration 2.9 mod one of the most realistic games ever made it wasn't till Arma 2/3 and Operation Flashpoint from a few years ago that the gaming industry made a game realistic enough to match or just meet Infiltration 2.9 mod whom ever is the person Inf_Beppo the lead programmer and really all the programmers of Infiltration they really outshined themselves. They created a mod so viciously ahead of it's time that they had to cut off features as they kept crashing the game engine. They pushed the UT99 engine to it's breaking point.

Anyways if you need more information or assistance feel free to post more information and I'd help. If there is one thing I researched a lot is video games. Information most people don't even bother learning. Sure they have the practical experience but you need theoretical for example stream watching has become popular or casted games by a broadcaster like Starcraft brood war/2 Artosis and Tasteless. People learn alternatively and can bring that to their games.

It's akin to the old Medal of Honor and early Call of Duty pre-Youtube revolution when people wanted to learn "nade strats" and "pre-fire strats". Now a days you can learn all that without joining a clan or a guild or a group and know how to hit your opponents with meta gaming and advanced information warfare. Even some pro-gamers aren't as good as they make themselves out to be they might not know exactly what you've learned. Even if they are master, grandmaster, or professional they just might not have what you have in mind. Information > sometimes beats > experience.

mendez said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

F_For_Flamingo i will listen to you guys. Im finished with games, i have another goals now in my life.

Hail Satan!
Very good for you, after a while you're not even gonna miss it, it will actually feel boring.
For many people it's just an escape from reality, to avoid using their willpower in real things.
Now that you won't game anymore be mindful that you could be spending more time on time sucking things like youtube or social media, you need to ignore those things and get to work on your objectives, those are literally designed to steal your attention and time.
Good luck :D

mendez said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Hail Satan!

Well that's quite a 180 statement, look the best way to quit video games is to find something else to do and to think for yourself if you really like those games, hmm given the fact that you said you wish to become better at video games i can 100% say that you we're reffering to competitive games like counter blyat go, world of crackheads, league of lesbians and for that i must say, why are you playing them, do you really have fun in them or play them just because you dont have anything better to do? I remember how good i felt when i left that crap called ''league of legends'' and then one by one games become uninteresting to me maybe it was a sign of maturity? But even if i quit them i still spend much time surfacing the web so i can say that even if you abandon them your time will be wasted on other things this why i tell you to find a hobby, something much more constructive, you can still play casual games from time to time there is nothing wrong with that.
Most people that do play games hours and hours is because of escapism from this shitty society that we live and i totally understand that but i can guarantee that if you grind those ''perk points'' into being a powerful satanist you would not need video games to kill your time anymore, or escapism and if you want to return to them well you can play as little as possible or remember the frustration and the emptiness when you wake up from that gaming chair of yours because you know you're back to the gruesome reality, try also doing void meditation, it will help you tremendously, good luck man :D

Aint noting wrong with playing video games.
but to much of anything will almost always be bad.

People always complain about Saturn and how it ruins their lives and such, Saturn is a necessary thing.
Yet some of these people forget that they have a Jupiter, that brings fun and enjoyment to their lives, this is also a necessary thing.

A lot of the people i tell to ground themselves have their head in the clouds, and yet it's ironic because most of those people are the ones with noting to do, so they daydream and escape into a fantasy world.

with the definition of 'escapism' here, any form of hobby is technically escapism by the definition yall seem to use.

While too much games can turn into harmful escapism, having fun and talking to friends while playing games can actually be quite grounding.
Those old people always saying 'back in my days we went outside and did stuff in parks and shit'
those people are stuck in the past, and don't realize that times change, and so to have our means of communication.
not saying hanging out with friends outside is bad, it is in fact quite refreshing but just because technology has evolved and made communication different is not a bad thing either, talking to friends over a voice call or via games is actually quite a grounding experience and fun, just because socialization is done differently now that technology has progressed is not a bad thing, times change and yet some people don't change and are stuck in the past.

One should not overwork themselves, and learn to have fun, there's this thing called "Karoshi" in Japan, it's overworking one's self to death, or committing suicide due to overwork.
Learn to balance your life when it comes to work & play.
some of my friends that have Jupiter in Aquarius, they tend to play video games in their free time, which makes sense since Aquarious is an airsign that is ruled by Uranus, which rules over computers/technology.

Now to answer OP's question, you get better just like people get better any at thing, by doing it.
the more you do something the better you get at it, it's natural.
but if you're looking to get the edge, try using Mercury's energy.
Yellow energy is Mercurian

FPS/shooters games tend to require reflexes and awareness, but it's mainly dexterity for precision, mercury helps with that.
RTS games tend to require a lot of micromanagement and fast decision making, mercury can help with that.
turn-based strategy games, are on the more chill side, but they still require tactics, mercury can help with that.

Makes sense, as Mercury is the lower octave to Uranus.

I personally still play video games, when the time allows for such, i always put my work before play, i personally prefer to finish all my work 1st then play, i used to try to put some play in-between my work, but for me that didn't work out well, i just prefer to get all the stuff out of the way so i know i can take my time and relax.

Weassel said:
mendez said:
F_For_Flamingo said:
Hail Brother!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Mother Lilith!
Hail Teacher!
Hail Guardian!

Hail Satan!

Well that's quite a 180 statement, look the best way to quit video games is to find something else to do and to think for yourself if you really like those games, hmm given the fact that you said you wish to become better at video games i can 100% say that you we're reffering to competitive games like counter blyat go, world of crackheads, league of lesbians and for that i must say, why are you playing them, do you really have fun in them or play them just because you dont have anything better to do? I remember how good i felt when i left that crap called ''league of legends'' and then one by one games become uninteresting to me maybe it was a sign of maturity? But even if i quit them i still spend much time surfacing the web so i can say that even if you abandon them your time will be wasted on other things this why i tell you to find a hobby, something much more constructive, you can still play casual games from time to time there is nothing wrong with that.
Most people that do play games hours and hours is because of escapism from this shitty society that we live and i totally understand that but i can guarantee that if you grind those ''perk points'' into being a powerful satanist you would not need video games to kill your time anymore, or escapism and if you want to return to them well you can play as little as possible or remember the frustration and the emptiness when you wake up from that gaming chair of yours because you know you're back to the gruesome reality, try also doing void meditation, it will help you tremendously, good luck man :D

No man, im 100% finished with games. I have new goals, i started learning website programming. When i will know how to make a website, i will start learning how to defend it against hackers and others.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back