Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Do our Gods have their own plants

One Wire Phenomenon

The pdf that im translating says here that Thoth States that the Gods doen't have their own plants
but look.

Gods A - B
*Note: The inclusions with an asterisk were dictated from Thoth.
Thoth states:
• The Zodiac position is not needed
• The Tarot Cards are not needed
• The Gods don't have specific plants
AGARES/AGUARES
• Zodiac position: 5-9 Degrees of Aries
• March 25th-29th
• Tarot Card: 2 of Rods
• Candle color: Deep Blood Red*
• Plant: Carnation
• Planet: Mars/Mercury*
• Metal: Copper*
• Element of Air and Fire*
• She governs 31 legions of spirits
• Her Animal is the Tiger*

So now im not sure what should i do because its contradicting.
Should i just ignore this and continue or what?

Its the pdf that came with the old FRTR app that im using. I find it nice to use for the translations because all the images are included that are in JoS.

This is very important work so thats why i need to be 100% sure so will someone who knows maby tell me whats going on here.

And this comes from actual JoS so the person who made that pdf was a infiltrator or something. I cannot use it anymore. Fuck sakes its the 3rd time im starting over now.
This time i will just use JoS actual website rather than any other pdf or what have you.

*Note: The inclusions with an asterisk were dictated from Thoth

AGARES/AGUARES

Zodiac position: 5-9 Degrees of Aries
March 25th-29th
Tarot Card: 2 of Rods
Candle color: Deep Blood Red*
Plant: Carnation
Planet: Mars/Mercury*
Metal: Copper*
Element of Air and Fire*
She governs 31 legions of spirits
Her Animal is the Tiger*
Agares is a Day Demon and was of the order of the Virtues.
Agares rules over the common people; they are the voice of the common people and residence of Hell. Her position is similar to a human Mayor.*
She teaches all languages, returns runaways and can stop one from fleeing. She can also incite one to flee. She chases off enemies, destroys spirits of the enemy, and can bring about the downfall of important men, causing them to lose their position, public honor and the respect of others. She can cause an earthquake, and incite dancing.
*All of the Demons were very well-known and popular Pagan Gods. Agares is female. The legends of the Gods were all allegories. Agares was known as the Greek God “Argus.” Argus was a male in legend. Argus was “all-seeing” and had 100 eyes.
Agares is extremely beautiful. She is very fair skinned and feminine with soft straight blonde hair and white wings. She is very friendly and likable.
— High Priestess Maxine

Aquarius said:
Some info are old and have to be updated, that's it.

But why did it say Thoth states that the Gods doen't have specific plants?
I don't believe Thoth would say they doen't and then they do on the actual website.

One Wire Phenomenon said:
Aquarius said:

I don't believe Thoth would say they doen't and then they do on the actual website.
You're overthinking as usual. Just imagine it's not written.

Aquarius said:

If Thoth said they don’t, they probably don’t. I think some of the info of the gods was taken from books or other sources. So not all of the info from the gods was taken directly from them. That’s why Maxine and Cobra have said they need updating. Thus the contradiction.

I believe if you concentrate on the planet's energy you can associate it with the demon's energy, but they do not own that specific planet. However, they do own planets, but I don't think that they do in this solar system, except of reclaiming earth for now.

If you say that the pdf was made by an infiltrator, and on the main site is that that you've put in your second last reply now, why do you keep questioning either Thoth said that or not?
Aquarius said:

Sorry I've read planets instead of plants by mistake. But I think it has to do with the plant's energy as well, everything ties into their own energy vibe and the vibe you get from them, and also, having those certain plants near when you do the evoking may create a more conducive environment for the demon to come but, however, as Aquarius said, a lot of info is old and has to be updated, and this might as well be the case, but I am not totally sure of either of these things.

Aquarius said:
Aquarius said:

Im continuing then with the translations for this pdf. Yes it might not be updated then but its the whole JoS main with images and as good as the actual JoS or what?
I really doen't want to start over please tell me its fine.

All Afrikaans people can speak and read English
The reason why im doing it is because the older people are very proud of their language and want to keep it alive,i cannot speak Afrikaans in its pure form almost nobody does these days. The younger generations will definitely not read the Afrikaans JoS but rather the English one.

The older generation will consider reading it when its in their language so i think the Frtr pdf is enough then?

Aquarius said:

Im continuing then with the translations for this pdf. Yes it might not be updated then but its the whole JoS main with images and as good as the actual JoS or what?

The reason why im doing it is because the older people are very proud of their language and want to keep it alive,i cannot speak Afrikaans in its pure form almost nobody does these days. The younger generations will definitely not read the Afrikaans JoS but rather the English one.

The older generation will consider reading it when its in their language so i think the Frtr pdf is enough then?
You better ask the alchimist, I don't know what you have to translate.

Aquarius said:

Are you translating JoS currently?

I would advise not to until the site has been updated. There are many other sites to translate meanwhile. This will save you some trouble when parts of the site are updated.

Rituals will not change so translating them would be cool.

Henu the Great said:
Aquarius said:

Are you translating JoS currently?

I would advise not to until the site has been updated. There are many other sites to translate meanwhile. This will save you some trouble when parts of the site are updated.

Rituals will not change so translating them would be cool.

I finished the unupdated JoS main 😤

But okay i will wait then.

Im only planning on doing JoS main,Blacksun and Kabalah exposed.

Exposing Christianty will be to difficult for me because i will need to go look up a lot of biblical scriptures and make sure google translate does it correctly. Maby i will do it later on but for now im not planning on doing it.

will need to go look up a lot of biblical scriptures
Normally they are already translated, look on google for the name of those lines in afrikan and most likely some sick xtian translated it already.

I finished the unupdated JoS main 😤

But okay i will wait then.

Im only planning on doing JoS main,Blacksun and Kabalah exposed.

Exposing Christianty will be to difficult for me because i will need to go look up a lot of biblical scriptures and make sure google translate does it correctly. Maby i will do it later on but for now im not planning on doing it.
You can find bibles online. I used online bible because I wanted the passages to be precise when I did exposing christianity.

Here is one for afrikaans: https://newchristianbiblestudy.org/bible/afrikaans-1953/

You can easiy find more of them online.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back