Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

.2% jewish

Fuil

I know someone who took a DNA test and it said he had .2% jewish DNA, he himself is not aware of jewish ancestry as well he hates jews. Does this mean the result is fake or should I consider him Jewish?

These tests are known to be manipulated.

You should consider how that person looks and acts like, first and foremost. More advanced persons can judge by their aura and how they feel, astrally. Jews can hate or "hate" their own kind just fine, so that's not a good indicator. By their fruits you know them...

The companies that do these tests have admitted that they often fake the results. It is very common for them to say that you have a small amount of jewish or African DNA when really you do not have any. It is also common for actual jews to take these tests, and the results say that they are 100% gentile. They just make up whatever lies they want.

Fuil said:
I know someone who took a DNA test and it said he had .2% jewish DNA, he himself is not aware of jewish ancestry as well he hates jews. Does this mean the result is fake or should I consider him Jewish?

.2 percent my butt. Says who ancestry or 23 and me? Those companies are run by kikes and put in jewish results on purpose particularly to otherwise all whites. The most valid way of finding if there is jewish ancestry is tracing the paper trail of the family tree ie, ask family. The autosomal reports are also speculative at best. What is more accurate however are the maternal and paternal haplogroup reports but also not always 100 percent. Have them look at those and look up info on them.

Do keep in mind jews do share some larger haplogroups with gentiles...it will be down to the subgroups and different clades within that truly differentiate them.

23 and Me and other said companies are frequently run out of Israel, Google and so on. These are to be ignored. They can put some Black, Chinese, or Jewish, just to get people confused. The samples are regional, ie, if they sampled jews from Germany, considering them "ethnic Germans", a German will show as a jew and vice versa.

Nothing to worry about here, tell your friend to move on.

I don't think .2 percent is even possible considering Jews are mainly attracted to other Jews and their energy attracts other Jews very easily as some people found out the hard way if they got it in them.

An HP said one time I think it was cobra but not certain it was impossible to clean a Gentile bloodline because Jews are mainly attracted to and attract Jews so it would not be possible to keep it clear of Jews long enough. This is getting close to the wash out point I would think so not really possible.

This is nonsense but if it's added in you can't really fully trust the rest of it either possibly so it was a waste of money.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
23 and Me and other said companies are frequently run out of Israel, Google and so on. These are to be ignored. They can put some Black, Chinese, or Jewish, just to get people confused. The samples are regional, ie, if they sampled jews from Germany, considering them "ethnic Germans", a German will show as a jew and vice versa.

Nothing to worry about here, tell your friend to move on.

More tactics to get people to believe they’re already one big puddle of mud and dirty love

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back