Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR WIN : Vaccination Incentives Not Working, Two Separate Americas emerging

Jack

I think that the necessary polarization is complete for the next stages of the Political side of American politics.
Vaccines are the red line for a lot of people. All the people that matter, in fact.

Even if they don’t really understand what is going on, they see that they are being forced to do something against their will, and they’re refusing.

The Guardian:

With Covid vaccination penetration in the US likely to fall short of Joe Biden’s 70% by Fourth of July target, pandemic analysts are warning that vaccine incentives are losing traction and that “two Americas” may emerge as the aggressive Delta variant becomes the dominant US strain.

Efforts to boost vaccination rates have come through a variety of incentives, from free hamburgers to free beer, college scholarships and even million-dollar lottery prizes. But of the efforts to entice people to get their shots some have lost their initial impact, or failed to land effectively at all.

“It’s just not working,” Irwin Redlener at the Pandemic Resource and Response Initiative at Columbia University, told Politico. “People aren’t buying it. The incentives don’t seem to be working – whether it’s a doughnut, a car or a million dollars.”

In Ohio, a program offering five adults the chance to win $1m boosted vaccination rates 40% for over a week. A month later, the rate had dropped to below what it had been before the incentive was introduced, Politico found.

Oregon followed Ohio’s cash-prize lead but saw a less dramatic uptick. Preliminary data from a similar lottery in North Carolina, launched last week, suggests the incentive is also not boosting vaccination rates there.

Separately, pandemic researchers are warning that a picture of “two Americas” is emerging – the vaccinated and unvaccinated – that in many ways might reflect red state and blue state political divides.
Clearly, the Guardian is pushing for some kind of apartheid system, which we are already seeing emerging. People are already getting mass banned from places for refusing the vaxx.

However, a total apartheid system is not really sustainable or feasible, especially given that the unvaxxed are largely already geographically isolated in red states.

Red states remain almost totally unvaxxed,
Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-1.19.42-PM.png

We need to split the county.

We need a New Nation of the Unvaxxable.

There is no common ground here – they are saying you have to be vaxxed, and our people are saying “NOPE.”

There is no place for a compromise.

Only necessary thing left is for leaders to point the finger where its required. You can't say "jews" ,so instead you say "Globalists" which automatically means Jews.

56554.jpg

nurembergtrial.jpeg

This is where Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci ,Peter Dazak ,the UN people, the scientists who were on boarding this project and the Globalists will soon be sitting for their crimes against humanity and where Ww2 and the nazi's will be acquitted.

You cannot escape into thin air. No matter where you go ,we know what you've done and we're coming for you. This Thousand Year war will soon be finalized in a couple of Decades.

Incentives huh! The enemy really is a waste of creative energies. They want to turn humans into Greys, that is disgusting.-an attempted crime that will be punished very heavily.

You do an awesome job of keeping up moral Jack, like HP Cobra and HP Lydia. Love your guy's hard work, thank you for the time and effort to put in these posts, it's encouraging to see the results manifest and I love your new sources of information. Thank you.

Jack said:
I think that the necessary polarization is complete for the next stages of the Political side of American politics.
Vaccines are the red line for a lot of people. All the people that matter, in fact.

Even if they don’t really understand what is going on, they see that they are being forced to do something against their will, and they’re refusing.

The Guardian:

With Covid vaccination penetration in the US likely to fall short of Joe Biden’s 70% by Fourth of July target, pandemic analysts are warning that vaccine incentives are losing traction and that “two Americas” may emerge as the aggressive Delta variant becomes the dominant US strain.

Efforts to boost vaccination rates have come through a variety of incentives, from free hamburgers to free beer, college scholarships and even million-dollar lottery prizes. But of the efforts to entice people to get their shots some have lost their initial impact, or failed to land effectively at all.

“It’s just not working,” Irwin Redlener at the Pandemic Resource and Response Initiative at Columbia University, told Politico. “People aren’t buying it. The incentives don’t seem to be working – whether it’s a doughnut, a car or a million dollars.”

In Ohio, a program offering five adults the chance to win $1m boosted vaccination rates 40% for over a week. A month later, the rate had dropped to below what it had been before the incentive was introduced, Politico found.

Oregon followed Ohio’s cash-prize lead but saw a less dramatic uptick. Preliminary data from a similar lottery in North Carolina, launched last week, suggests the incentive is also not boosting vaccination rates there.

Separately, pandemic researchers are warning that a picture of “two Americas” is emerging – the vaccinated and unvaccinated – that in many ways might reflect red state and blue state political divides.
Clearly, the Guardian is pushing for some kind of apartheid system, which we are already seeing emerging. People are already getting mass banned from places for refusing the vaxx.

However, a total apartheid system is not really sustainable or feasible, especially given that the unvaxxed are largely already geographically isolated in red states.

Red states remain almost totally unvaxxed,
Screen-Shot-2021-06-21-at-1.19.42-PM.png

We need to split the county.

We need a New Nation of the Unvaxxable.

There is no common ground here – they are saying you have to be vaxxed, and our people are saying “NOPE.”

There is no place for a compromise.

Only necessary thing left is for leaders to point the finger where its required. You can't say "jews" ,so instead you say "Globalists" which automatically means Jews.

56554.jpg

nurembergtrial.jpeg

This is where Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci ,Peter Dazak ,the UN people, the scientists who were on boarding this project and the Globalists will soon be sitting for their crimes against humanity and where Ww2 and the nazi's will be acquitted.

You cannot escape into thin air. No matter where you go ,we know what you've done and we're coming for you. This Thousand Year war will soon be finalized in a couple of Decades.

Thanks for the sharing, these are positive news and yes, as you said, nothing can stop what is coming for these filthy,
rootless, alien trash race globalists. They will be W-I-P-E-D O-U-T!!!!

The picture with Herr Goering, his face and especially how he look at someone tells a lot.
Is absolutely stunning how he smiled on those cowards, brave untill death.
On the second picture, noticeably Rudolf Hess had no headphones and the way he watching that circus also says much.

Nice. It is obvious the 'Globalists' are desperate to get their shot into everyone.

If not then why all of the bribes and coercion?

It's been one huge psychological program. Luckily there will still be lots of people that can continue with humanity once this war is finally over.

As this shot is planned to be mandatory. Just a heads up that the 'Globalists' won't just let individuals go off free and form their own free apartheid states.

It's only over when all of humanity is free and the enemy is totally disposed of.

The American response and mentality to the vaccines have been strange to observe as a foreigner, over here in Australia. I do know a lot of Americans online, and, although I was aware of how many people are aggressively against the vaccine, I was seeing a crowd of people who, in my eyes, were frankly just bizarre, on the other side of affairs.

See, I was expecting people to just be ignorant, and going along with the vaccine process simply due to not knowing any better and believing what they were told. But I've seen a staggering amount of Americans who are, I can only describe as "obsessed" with the vaccine. They talk about it like its a big event, they discuss their excitement for it, congratulate others for getting it, and generally think about it as if its something to celebrate and cherish, and are treating it like its their birthday. Even if I was brainwashed into believing the vaccine was good, I'd still look at the way these people are behaving as totally surreal as a non-American.

Over here in Australia, the vaccine effort is failing across the board also. People here are what I'd describe as casually skeptical and disinterested in getting it, just shrugging their shoulders about it and more or less saying its not worth the risk, due to how well known the blood clotting is known about here. We lack the outrage of some Americans, but we also lack the insufferable fawning over the vaccine like some Americans also. So you're right in saying there's definitely two different types of very polarizing Americans.

What's weird out here is that the pro-vaccine sentiment is being pushed by center-right conservatives, more than anyone. But this has been the ruling power in Australia for well over a decade now. My mother, for instance, is not someone I'd describe as anti-vaxx, and she, in years past has spoken poorly about such types of people, mostly because she's always associated it with Xian flat-earth types. Even she's completely against getting this vaccine, which should honestly speak spades about the current state of affairs.

It just keeps coming and their layers of bs are falling. People are tired of being inprisoned by the hysteria for nothing, and having thier health on the line for it. I actually had a dream the other night where i was given a valid vaccine passport...where someone vouched for me that i got the vaccine when i actually did not. It was like i was being told i was being covered for.

Incentives are always the first line of actual coercion..when it fails they blatanly start forcing. Then the shitstorm begins. There is a shitload of people who with equal aggression and more, will reject the vax. Investing in incentives with this magnitide, especially financial ones really means they are trying to push something with this. They are trying to bribe people with full scholarshops, and thousands in cash prises in some states just for a damn prick.

I personally thought all the death statistics from covid were bullshit.
I also think the supposed Vaccination rates are BS as well.

I dont see how a vaccine is "seperating" America personally.
Although I do agree, the people who take the vaccines are clear signs of lacking intelligence.
The people who promote Vaccines are N̶P̶C̶s̶, X̶i̶a̶n̶s̶, o̶r̶ j̶̶e̶̶w̶̶l̶o̶v̶e̶r̶s̶. And I dont care what their fate is anymore.

Wait for July 4th, already people are celebrating two weeks early, im sure there will be demonstrations representing Freedom, in response to these BS Lockdowns. To me, this National Holiday is as important as our Satanic Holidays.

Combined with our Race Awakening Rituals and the Crushing of j̶̶e̶̶w̶̶i̶̶s̶̶h̶̶ s̶o̶u̶l̶s̶.
The Souls of Egypt are in fact Overpowering t̶h̶e̶ e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶, t̶h̶e̶ e̶n̶e̶m̶y̶ can talk as much as they want in the media.
But I am surrounded by Powerful and Intelligent White Souls, and they are awakening to the j̶e̶w̶i̶s̶h̶ menace.

Bravera said:
I personally thought all the death statistics from covid were bullshit.
I also think the supposed Vaccination rates are BS as well.

I'd wager to state more people died from Covid lockdowns than from the virus itself.

I've recently had a few people reply to my comments and they mentioned 1.6% highest mortality in some African slum. From what I remember the handiwork done by some of our prominent members and non-prominent members Italy had the highest mortality about 1.4% with American sub-1% anywhere from 0.054% to about 0.64%. China eliminated 22 million denizens from it's population and may have killed several thousand outright with assault rifle fire as per military order.

I think the variants and mutations are either warnings to keep people under lockdown and promote more vaccine for example now they are saying if it weren't for the vaccine more would have died. Funny enough the covid-19 virus mortality rate is far lower than the covid virus they wanted to release which the bat lady found one with about 15% mortality rate.

If less than 2% of all people died throughout since 2020 release well really 2019 as the virus was around sometime in September-October of 2019 and then later with the whole Kobe murder incident. Well if it's just about two years since this situation then that means less people died than normal as the flu has a higher mortality rate and flu rates have dropped. If anything we'd probably had 3-4% less people died World-wide than normal every day normalcy.

The vaccine CAN kill and does kill and the lockdowns hurt rather than help. It's strange all the red states lifted the ban or places had no ban and boom normal operations nothing wrong. But funny enough lockdowned states blue states and it's the opposite.

Might as well state HP.Cobra's favorite statement "Welcome to Clown World".

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back