Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Fallen Angels

MissHexxx

I wanted to share some parts from the book of Enoch which may be useful to some here who have romantic relations with the Gods/Godesses. It also paints Demons in a positive light as the enemy texts show us how helpful they truly were to us in our advancement as a species.

From the Book of Enoch:

These are the leaders of two hundred Angels and of all the others with them. And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. And they became pregnant.

Then the Earth complained about the Lawless Ones.

And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplate. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of colored dyes. And the World changed.
And there was great impeity and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt.
[Enlightend]

Taught all those who cast spells and cut roots the release of spells, taught astrology, and taught the path of the Moon.

See then what Azazel has done; how he has taught all iniquity on the Earth and revealed the eternal secrets that are made in Heaven. And has made known spells, he to whom you gave authority to rule over those who are with him. 

And they went into the daughter's of men together, lay with those women, became unclean and revealed to them these sins. [Gave knowledge.]

Translator's additional narrative:

"The Angels introduced writing [to Enoch] probably taught to write, and employed by the runaway Angels. (The Watchers)

I have wondered if they the Angels live longer than we could think was normal but there isn't enough detail to draw a conclusion.

The majority of this section conisists of a prophecy of doom for the Runaways..."

And now to the Watchers who sent you to petition on their behalf, who were formerly in Heaven:

You were in heaven but it's secrets had not yet been revealed to you; and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the men cause evil to increase on the Earth.

"They could look like men (the Angels)"

The spirits of the Angels who were promiscuous with women will stand here; and they assuming many forms, made men unclean and will lead men astray so that they sacrifice to Demons as Gods. And they will stand there until the great judgment day, on which they will be judged, so that an end will be made of them.
And their wives having led astray the Angels of Heaven will become peaceful.

[Of Noah "it seems he had white or blonde hair, a red birthmark, and perhaps blue eyes. Even more surprising we learn that this is what the Watchers look like"]

"Behold they committed sin and transgress the law, and have been promiscuous with women, commit sin with them, and have married some of them, and have begotten children by them"

“When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LAWD ;) said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

I would also like to note it is rumored the Wives of the Watchers became Sirens. (Sirens were dipicted as male also in early use of of their iconography)

MissHexxx said:
I wanted to share some parts from the book of Enoch which may be useful to some here who have romantic relations with the Gods/Godesses. It also paints Demons in a positive light as the enemy texts show us how helpful they truly were to us in our advancement as a species.

And there was great impeity and much fornication, and they went astray, and all their ways became corrupt.
[Enlightend]

And they went into the daughter's of men together, lay with those women, became unclean and revealed to them these sins. [Gave knowledge.]

You had to insert your "interpretation" in the parentheses to make it look positive, when it's clear the Book of Enoch is usual Hebrew slander. Why need to share jewish crap? Plus it's wrong. The Demons were never angels or fallen. They are ancient pre-jewish pre-christian Pagan Gods.

Fallen angels was an attempt to use humans (gentiles) to curse our Gods. Fallen means a person who's serpent is not risen or who's serpent went back down from being risen (through reincarnation and spiritual degeneration) it also means being locked in a lower state of consciousness dealing with the dense material realm (Saturn and also the bad aspects of Virgo the opposite of Earth's position in Pisces symbolized by the number 6 which they project as the way to relate to the world or the other side) so this is projected upon our Gods by the Jews. It is simply a projection and maybe attempt to lower the vibration of the Gods and keep them bound but that didn't work out well for them.

With that said the last verse.

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.“

I wonder if there is any truth to any of that stuff were people like Hitler and some of the other leaders throughout history actual children of the Gods in their original incarnation at least.

MissHexxx said:

From the Book of Enoch:

These are the leaders of two hundred Angels and of all the others with them. And they took wives for themselves and everyone chose for himself one each. And they began to go into them and were promiscuous with them. And they taught them charms and spells and they showed them the cutting of roots and trees. And they became pregnant.

And Azazel taught men to make swords, and daggers, and shields, and breastplate. And he showed them the things after these, and the art of making them; bracelets, and ornaments, and the art of making up the eyes, and of beautifying the eyelids, and the most precious stones, and all kinds of colored dyes. And the World changed.
[Enlightend]

Taught all those who cast spells and cut roots the release of spells, taught astrology, and taught the path of the Moon.

See then what Azazel has done; how he has taught all iniquity on the Earth and revealed the eternal secrets that are made in Heaven. And has made known spells, he to whom you gave authority to rule over those who are with him. 

"The Angels introduced writing [to Enoch] probably taught to write, and employed by the runaway Angels. (The Watchers)

I have wondered if they the Angels live longer than we could think was normal but there isn't enough detail to draw a conclusion.

The majority of this section conisists of a prophecy of doom for the Runaways..."

And now to the Watchers who sent you to petition on their behalf, who were formerly in Heaven:

You were in heaven but it's secrets had not yet been revealed to you; and a worthless mystery you knew. This you made known to women, in the hardness of your hearts. And through this mystery the women and the men cause evil to increase on the Earth.

The spirits of the Angels who were promiscuous with women will stand here; and they assuming many forms, made men unclean and will lead men astray so that they sacrifice to Demons as Gods. And they will stand there until the great judgment day, on which they will be judged, so that an end will be made of them.

[Of Noah "it seems he had white or blonde hair, a red birthmark, and perhaps blue eyes. Even more surprising we learn that this is what the Watchers look like"]

"Behold they committed sin and transgress the law, and have been promiscuous with women, commit sin with them, and have married some of them, and have begotten children by them"

“When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LAWD ;) said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.” The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown.

I would also like to note it is rumored the Wives of the Watchers became Sirens. (Sirens were dipicted as male also in early use of of their iconography)

Get this hebrew crap outta here. No, none of any of our Demon lovers, or any of the Gods are something as filthy as an ANAL. I cannot wait till the shattering obliterates them all including the archanals. Assriel, gayboy, mikfag, urinal, barfael, AND the rest. :roll:

I don't know what galactic shitholes these crawled out of but NOONE but a deluded jew is fucking those things.
Hurrrr be not afraid goy oy veyy. Fiki fiki!
188acd075c961daac6454adc7f718db9.png
3r1agye2jhz51.jpg

I bet these roughly accurate depictions are even tamer to the real ugly pieces of shit they are...
*barf*

Shadowcat said:
MissHexxx said:

From the Book of Enoch:

[Enlightend]

Get this hebrew crap outta here. No, none of any of our Demon lovers, or any of the Gods are something as filthy as an ANAL. I cannot wait till the shattering obliterates them all including the archanals. Assriel, gayboy, mikfag, urinal, barfael, AND the rest. :roll:

I don't know what galactic shitholes these crawled out of but NOONE but a deluded jew is fucking those things.
Hurrrr be not afraid goy oy veyy. Fiki fiki!
188acd075c961daac6454adc7f718db9.png
3r1agye2jhz51.jpg

I bet these roughly accurate depictions are even tamer to the real ugly pieces of shit they are...
*barf*

Anal I am going to remember that. I already was referring to Uriel as Urinal for awhile. Lol 🤣 bet this makes the Jews feel pretty bad how much of a joke their system will soon become for many or even most people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back