Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RTR Fuel. WHAT THE JEW THINKS OF YOU.

serpentwalker666

Deep in the underground rap scene of thugs and degenerated, completely immoral people, you'll find a few vile sick, depraved creatures.

These are jews that are a very important example for gentiles of the jewish psyche, just how sick and depraved these beings really are. This is just the tip of the ice berg in terms of this complete absolute UNBRIDLED EVIL, that us SS are well aware of.

I'm posting this with two types of people in mind who frequent the forums.

1. This is for the people who come here on the fence, who have problems with misplaced sympathy, looking for "the good jew" or try to show compassion where it doesnt belong, to a virus.

2. Us SS in general, who want extra fuel for the fire we will bring to the enemy in our warfare.

This species is a totally lost, abominable creature that's existence is a literal crime against nature.

You wont find many at all, almost no extraterrestrial species, or other life in general that is as evil and dysfunctional as the enemy, their allied nordics, and their vile, slave race, the jews.

How many planets has the enemy infiltrated and toppled? How many species out there, has the enemy and their creations they use for enslavement, made an enemy of, and attempted to abuse? There questions speak for themselves.

(For course what I mean here is we should have no doubt they infiltrate some other worlds with species that resemble them, same as how they do here with the jews, and earlier on, attempted grey hybrids, like akhenaten.)

Like HP Hooded Cobra said recently, when a species is so bad that other natural beings recoil at its existence, theres an obvious problem.

Satan, our gods and goddesses, and we SS are the bulwark for this world, in extinguishing this plague, and saving our world, whilst breathing new life into it.

Here you go. This is what the jew thinks of US GENTILES. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A CORROSIVE ELEMENT, THAT EATS HUMANITY LIKE A DEEP INFECTION.

https://youtu.be/iXtGLAIHrAY

serpentwalker666 said:
Deep in the underground rap scene of thugs and degenerated, completely immoral people, you'll find a few vile sick, depraved creatures.

These are jews that are a very important example for gentiles of the jewish psyche, just how sick and depraved these beings really are. This is just the tip of the ice berg in terms of this complete absolute UNBRIDLED EVIL, that us SS are well aware of.

1. This is for the people who come here on the fence, who have problems with misplaced sympathy, looking for "the good jew" or try to show compassion where it doesnt belong, to a virus.

2. Us SS in general, who want extra fuel for the fire we will bring to the enemy in our warfare.

This species is a totally lost, abominable creature that's existence is a literal crime against nature.

You wont find many at all, almost no extraterrestrial species, or other life in general that is as evil and dysfunctional as the enemy, their allied nordics, and their vile, slave race, the jews.

How many planets has the enemy infiltrated and toppled? How many species out there, has the enemy and their creations they use for enslavement, made an enemy of, and attempted to abuse? There questions speak for themselves.

(For course what I mean here is we should have no doubt they infiltrate some other worlds with species that resemble them, same as how they do here with the jews, and earlier on, attempted grey hybrids, like akhenaten.)

Like HP Hooded Cobra said recently, when a species is so bad that other natural beings recoil at its existence, theres an obvious problem.

Satan, our gods and goddesses, and we SS are the bulwark for this world, in extinguishing this plague, and saving our world, whilst breathing new life into it.

Here you go. This is what the jew thinks of US GENTILES. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A CORROSIVE ELEMENT, THAT EATS HUMANITY LIKE A DEEP INFECTION.

you mean theres isn't really many evil species than kikes, repshitheads, enemy nordics, greys and gypsys out there i thought there was more or is it all by reptilians cause im assuming theres more than reptilians that are evil out there if not than thats a relief.

Yes thank you for sharing. I was aware of necro. This is one of those things I am not completely sure is just for "shock value" or anything like that.

It seems like he's actually involved in some of that stuff and bragging about it or at least something really bad you can feel it. This kind of thing to be honest is scary.

Good call I knew the guy was a Jew just never thought of sharing it for any reason or really delving into it but it's good material to expose them with their own creation. Just heard a few songs years ago when someone on the old yahoo Groups tried to pass of something of his as "Satanic"

But yeah this stuff must be exposed this one is pretty blatent and obvious part of the reason some people know he is a Jew is in some of his songs he literally brags about it or talks about it.

Come to think of it one of the people who very probably was a Jew. I knew back in my drug days he literally with no emotion once started talking about how he murdered someone then cut up their body One time and of course it was in Detroit so no one cares no one can prove anything you can do that kind of thing.

These kind of people exist and do the exact kind of thing this necro is talking about.

They are sickness that must be dealt with.

Crystallized Mushroom said:
serpentwalker666 said:

you mean theres isn't really many evil species than kikes, repshitheads, enemy nordics, greys and gypsys out there i thought there was more or is it all by reptilians cause im assuming theres more than reptilians that are evil out there if not than thats a relief.

Let's not just assume that. I would have to say we don't know. It would not make sense that there isn't to me. There could be something more evil than that even.

slyscorpion said:
serpentwalker666 said:

Let's not just assume that. I would have to say we don't know. It would not make sense that there isn't to me. There could be something more evil than that even.

I was basically just reiterating how unnatural and depraved they are as a species.

Yes, I'm sure theres other evil species out there, however personally I feel functional species are more common in the universe then depraved creatures on the downslide . Ie the enemy, the jews and any species allied to the enemy directly.

In terms of different species, numbers and statistics or any of this are not really things we are capable of knowing yet currently.

I could be completely wrong. But I feel it's unlikely theres many numerous species out there just as sick and depraved. I think they are found less out there.

Borg oriented species focused on enslavement, assimilation, destruction and abusing weaker species are surely out there, I just meant in the grand scheme of things, life forms seem more likely to take a different route.

I should of elaborated it was some of my spiritual experiences and personal views, observation derived from that, that made me view things like that, I did not mean to confuse, or spread any sort of misinformation to any members.

Sorry if that seems to be the case, I do not know entirely for certain. Just what I've experienced and noticed.

serpentwalker666 said:
slyscorpion said:

I was basically just reiterating how unnatural and depraved they are as a species.

Yes, I'm sure theres other evil species out there, however personally I feel functional species are more common in the universe then depraved creatures on the downslide . Ie the enemy, the jews and any species allied to the enemy directly.

In terms of different species, numbers and statistics or any of this are not really things we are capable of knowing yet currently.

I could be completely wrong. But I feel it's unlikely theres many numerous species out there just as sick and depraved. I think they are found less out there.

Borg oriented species focused on enslavement, assimilation, destruction and abusing weaker species are surely out there, I just meant in the grand scheme of things, life forms seem more likely to take a different route.

I should of elaborated it was some of my spiritual experiences and personal views, observation derived from that, that made me view things like that, I did not mean to confuse, or spread any sort of misinformation to any members.

Sorry if that seems to be the case, I do not know entirely for certain. Just what I've experienced and noticed.

Not all evil species may be allied with the enemy we have. But yes you wouldn't think this is common. It actually may be that this wasn't a natural occurrence at all to be honest so maybe nothing exists that is like them unless some other species made similar mistakes. What I mean is AI they act exactly like a computer virus would but way more advanced. I wonder if this could be the results of using AI in the wrong way.

Just speculation but to assimilate everything into a hive mind making it the same sounds more like the goal of a computerized intelligence of some sort than an actual intelligent living being.

Think about it repeating the same stuff mindlessly for all eternity (hopefully they won't exist forever) turning everything into borg it sounds like the plan of a computer somewhere.

Humans are just starting to understand this stuff in general (I know some of the elites on this planet and militaries know of technology that is way beyond what we have) if what we created on a lower level can end up acting like that (virus programs) why couldn't some way more advanced computer system do the same thing just in a way more elaborate and advanced way..

Just speculation don't take this as the way it is with the enemy cause I don't honestly know.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back