Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Did I Just Discover Something Concerning Squares?

Big Dipper

So i was thinking: The moon is the fastest of the planets and mercury is the 2nd fastest. Is that why the moon square is the longest and the mercury square the 2nd longest? It started to make sense to me that the squares are longer depending on how fast a planet is, but I don't know why. Since saturn is the slowest of the planets, not concerning the outer transcendentials, that would probably explain why it's the shortest square and the 3 outer planets don't have squares, because they move too slow and the squares for them would be less than one day.

My idea is that since the moon is so fast, why don't we just do the whole moon square in one night directly under the moon? I feel like the moon is so fast it's energy is spread thin and because of that we have to do so many reps to gather "handfuls" of this energy at a time until we have enough i.e. when the square is done.

My idea is that since the moon is so fast, why don't we just do the whole moon square in one night directly under the moon? I feel like the moon is so fast it's energy is spread thin and because of that we have to do so many reps to gather "handfuls" of this energy at a time until we have enough i.e. when the square is done.

Aside from the fact that the squares are mathematical, precise, and missing one day of the square cancels out the whole thing — I don’t think anyone would want to try vibrate the mantra for the moon for 3,000+ repetitions in a single day... lol.

There are exocosmic squares for Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto.

Remember right around two maybe three years ago someone was talking about it and the thread exploded into this warped craziness of people messing with shit they shouldn't. Eventually some people and HP.Cobra popped in and told them "Don't mess with exocosmic squares".

We don't have the knowledge nor technology to handle these planets. It's like using their energy IF your lucky maybe nothing bad happens but for most people it might spiral into mental illness or even drug use or something.

The higher octaves of the inner planets i.e. the outer planets are some really hardcore stuff not meant to be fucked around with.

These people even calculated the square no idea how they gathered the data. But just stick with JoS squares and try and avoid Saturn and bad affirmations if your doing a Svaha square stick to proper health or natal chart boosting affirmations and if your doing nama stick to proper Earthly/Material affirmations. While Saturn isn't purely evil or malefic most people don't need more Saturn in their lives but some people not all but some have stated the Saturn square has helped rather than hurt. Still there are other ways to use Saturn such as Nauthiz rune which is Saturn with a slap on the wrist if bad things happen.

Runes = Planetary energies even exocosmic like Pluto or Neptune but with a slap on the wrist if it backblasts on you. So if you improperly use the Rune it might sting a bit but at least it doesn't blow your life into oblivion like the square.

Gear88 said:

Remember right around two maybe three years ago someone was talking about it and the thread exploded into this warped craziness of people messing with shit they shouldn't. Eventually some people and HP.Cobra popped in and told them "Don't mess with exocosmic squares".

We don't have the knowledge nor technology to handle these planets. It's like using their energy IF your lucky maybe nothing bad happens but for most people it might spiral into mental illness or even drug use or something.

The higher octaves of the inner planets i.e. the outer planets are some really hardcore stuff not meant to be fucked around with.

These people even calculated the square no idea how they gathered the data. But just stick with JoS squares and try and avoid Saturn and bad affirmations if your doing a Svaha square stick to proper health or natal chart boosting affirmations and if your doing nama stick to proper Earthly/Material affirmations. While Saturn isn't purely evil or malefic most people don't need more Saturn in their lives but some people not all but some have stated the Saturn square has helped rather than hurt. Still there are other ways to use Saturn such as Nauthiz rune which is Saturn with a slap on the wrist if bad things happen.

Runes = Planetary energies even exocosmic like Pluto or Neptune but with a slap on the wrist if it backblasts on you. So if you improperly use the Rune it might sting a bit but at least it doesn't blow your life into oblivion like the square.

Yes don't do the outer squares. I tried the Neptune one back then I had just gotten out of drug use wasn't even fully SS yet again but wanted to do that to open myself up spiritually more. I relapsed for about a month after doing like about the third day on it this is why I said for people at first to be careful when someone said Use Varuna for cleansing it is a variation of the Neptune mantra that was used in the square not the one that was used. This however appears totally fine I even tried it.

I am so glad I didn't try the Pluto one. I wouldn't want to know what would happen.

To me it seemed like except for the Sun, the number of days and repetitions was inversely proportional to the size of said planet, thus Jupiter and Saturn take very few days and repetitions while Moon and Mercury take a lot. There must have some relation to the mass as well, for instance the Sun is 333,000 Earth's mass.

slyscorpion said:
Gear88 said:

Yes don't do the outer squares. I tried the Neptune one back then I had just gotten out of drug use wasn't even fully SS yet again but wanted to do that to open myself up spiritually more. I relapsed for about a month after doing like about the third day on it this is why I said for people at first to be careful when someone said Use Varuna for cleansing it is a variation of the Neptune mantra that was used in the square not the one that was used. This however appears totally fine I even tried it.

I am so glad I didn't try the Pluto one. I wouldn't want to know what would happen.
Those squares do not work. They are just dangerous. The Jupiter square can be used to open the astral sense and its very short.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back