Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

RUNES - combining them and using them discussion

r2vven

Hello everyone. So in the past few days I've been browsing through some old posts on this forum and noticed that methods how members vibrate/use the runes can be very different.

Most asked about are runes used for money and/or love working. I have a few questions for you:

Take a love working for example.

On one post, a member said that they used to vibrate the Gebo rune 9 or 12 times which constitutes one session, after which they would state their affirmation. For example, during a working they would do 4-5 reps of the Gebo rune, each session vibrated 9-12 times.

Another member shared that the runes are supposed to be vibrated according to their corresponding number (Gebo is 7, so one should do 4-5 reps of Gebo vibrated 7 times per rep).

Which one do you think is the correct way/better way?

Combining runes. Until now I hadn't even considered the idea of combining several runes during one working, so how would you do that? I don't even know if there's another rune for love workings aside from Gebo, but for example let's take Fehu, the first rune of the Futhark.

Seeing as its number is 1, and Gebo's number is 7, how would you combine them in a working?

When you do runic workings, do you perform the spell each day consecutively for a few days or is it one day?

r2vven said:
Hello everyone. So in the past few days I've been browsing through some old posts on this forum and noticed that methods how members vibrate/use the runes can be very different.

Most asked about are runes used for money and/or love working. I have a few questions for you:

On one post, a member said that they used to vibrate the Gebo rune 9 or 12 times which constitutes one session, after which they would state their affirmation. For example, during a working they would do 4-5 reps of the Gebo rune, each session vibrated 9-12 times.

Another member shared that the runes are supposed to be vibrated according to their corresponding number (Gebo is 7, so one should do 4-5 reps of Gebo vibrated 7 times per rep).

Combining runes. Until now I hadn't even considered the idea of combining several runes during one working, so how would you do that? I don't even know if there's another rune for love workings aside from Gebo, but for example let's take Fehu, the first rune of the Futhark.

Seeing as its number is 1, and Gebo's number is 7, how would you combine them in a working?

When you do runic workings, do you perform the spell each day consecutively for a few days or is it one day?

For runes one can use the multiplication of there number or use a powernumber, HPHC did also one time respond other numbers are also ok. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

"The Runes do not have to be used as multiplies of the "Number in which they are". 10 and 40 are numbers you can use any Rune at. They are very universal numbers." HP. Hoodedcobra666

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53531&p=235367&hilit=runes+powernumber#p235367

For the smalest reps possibel and still usefull for results question: 9 -> 18.
9 is powernumber completion.
18 = 10 material realisation + 8 lasting results = 9 (1+8)
36 related to sun/quare 3+6 = 9
Higher powernumbers 88, 111 (sun/square), 216 complete number of 108 reps, 666 (solar chakra, eternal life)

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=53515&p=235131&hilit=runes+powernumber#p235131

3. As long as you see results most do 40 days in a row, some do thears 90 days, my longest I tried 360 days in a row.
You can do a rune working like for health or better energy like your aop everyday. Don´t do more then 2 workings permanent did 4 at some time was rather exausting + the rtrs and stuff.

Basically to simplify it.

You pick your runes and pick a specific number and vibrate the runes a specific number.

For example Sowilo, since sowilo amplifies all runes then it begs the question is it better to perform sowilo first or middle or last. I prefer first as your irradiating the area and then when the next rune is performed it mixes with the sowilo amplification radiation.

Think like 88 ritual if you think about it from a certain perspective it shouldn't be Odhal, Sol, Oss. It should be Sol, Odhal, Oss due to Sowilo firing off and irradiating the other two runes. Maybe I'm going a bit crazy maybe it doesn't matter in the end but there is logic to what I'm stating.

Sowilo(16) number 72, Sowilo, Gebo, ISA x 72.

In other words to perform a binding ritual you ignore the specific numbers of the hierarchy i.e. the position. and pick a specific number and fire from there.

Of course just because Sol powers up other runes might not be a wise idea to use Sol all the time or for specific rituals. For example performing a black magick ritual like x54 Thaur, Hagalatz, Zigla or x7 Gebo, ISA(assuming your powerful and have no need to fire off high reps but can bind with low reps).

Again it's simple you pick your numeric value and then pick your runes and then vibrate them together then next.

For example ISA/GEBO you vibrate ISA/GEBO, ISA/GEBO, ISA/GEBO etc.etc. until you have the right number and then you close with affirmation, directing(metaphysical imprint) and then clean/protect as even binding rituals should be cleansed and protected from just in case it might not be black magic but you are working with runes that are on the darker spectrum of magickal use.

----------------------------
3. Spells are not one time only unless your really powerful rather they require a few days or a cycle like a 40/80/90 day cycle or more.

But just because spells are not one shot, one day events doesn't mean that to someone it doesn't work. It might not be stacked for you but some people can make it work it just depends on the person.

So if you are lucky or whatever then good it works.

Gear88 said:
Basically to simplify it.

You pick your runes and pick a specific number and vibrate the runes a specific number.

For example Sowilo, since sowilo amplifies all runes then it begs the question is it better to perform sowilo first or middle or last. I prefer first as your irradiating the area and then when the next rune is performed it mixes with the sowilo amplification radiation.

Think like 88 ritual if you think about it from a certain perspective it shouldn't be Odhal, Sol, Oss. It should be Sol, Odhal, Oss due to Sowilo firing off and irradiating the other two runes. Maybe I'm going a bit crazy maybe it doesn't matter in the end but there is logic to what I'm stating.

Sowilo(16) number 72, Sowilo, Gebo, ISA x 72.

In other words to perform a binding ritual you ignore the specific numbers of the hierarchy i.e. the position. and pick a specific number and fire from there.

Of course just because Sol powers up other runes might not be a wise idea to use Sol all the time or for specific rituals. For example performing a black magick ritual like x54 Thaur, Hagalatz, Zigla or x7 Gebo, ISA(assuming your powerful and have no need to fire off high reps but can bind with low reps).

Again it's simple you pick your numeric value and then pick your runes and then vibrate them together then next.

For example ISA/GEBO you vibrate ISA/GEBO, ISA/GEBO, ISA/GEBO etc.etc. until you have the right number and then you close with affirmation, directing(metaphysical imprint) and then clean/protect as even binding rituals should be cleansed and protected from just in case it might not be black magic but you are working with runes that are on the darker spectrum of magickal use.

----------------------------
3. Spells are not one time only unless your really powerful rather they require a few days or a cycle like a 40/80/90 day cycle or more.

But just because spells are not one shot, one day events doesn't mean that to someone it doesn't work. It might not be stacked for you but some people can make it work it just depends on the person.

So if you are lucky or whatever then good it works.

I think the clergy did know best how to use the runes and the combination of Odhal, Sol, Oss is good as it is.
The example of using Sowilo + ISA will not work, Sowilo is a fire rune and Isa is a Ice rune the one rune gives movement Sowilo and Isa does restrict freeze movement.

For the rep numbers either runes numbers added up or powernumber or the numbers HPHC did recommend (see my last post here).

To combine runes, they would need to be working in synergy. For example, you are right about ISA/GEBO-combination, but to add Sowilo on it would ruin it. Same applies for any other combo.

r2vven said:

If you’re sensitive enough to energy or in an open state, my favorite method is to make an affirmation and feel and see my desired out come. Then go through a list of runes that have the potential to help with your goal, make a small list of 2-4 runes to combine, and mess around with them until the energy fits your desired goal and it feels like it’s the right energy for how you want it to happen. It doesn’t have to be that complex and if you’re just a little open or intuitive you can do it. If not just pick your favorite combo. Be sure to use the right corresponding vibrations, like Icelandic with Icelandic, Germanic with Germanic.

I have actually started a working for obliterating saturn that I'm going to do for much longer thus time. Due to the stubborn nature and aspects of the placement with other aspects and placements that amplify it I also decided to add the Thor rune for destroying barriers. I've got 3 runes combined and this is just one part of the working.
Vibrating uruz,Thor and Oss 111x then stating my affirmations. All 3 in one breath each time.

Then for another 111x uruz sol and nauthiz also all 3 in one breath each with affirmations that amplify the effects of the first. Nauth and sol I added in the second part for confidence and endurance

I thought of the runic numbers at first that maybe this doesn't fit well but as far as I know as long as the energies worktogether for the desired outcome it's all good. Critique here though tbh would be appreciated

Shadowcat said:
I have actually started a working for obliterating saturn that I'm going to do for much longer thus time. Due to the stubborn nature and aspects of the placement with other aspects and placements that amplify it I also decided to add the Thor rune for destroying barriers. I've got 3 runes combined and this is just one part of the working.
Vibrating uruz,Thor and Oss 111x then stating my affirmations. All 3 in one breath each time.

Then for another 111x uruz sol and nauthiz also all 3 in one breath each with affirmations that amplify the effects of the first. Nauth and sol I added in the second part for confidence and endurance

I thought of the runic numbers at first that maybe this doesn't fit well but as far as I know as long as the energies worktogether for the desired outcome it's all good. Critique here though tbh would be appreciated
Why all in one breath?

Maybe you could choose a lower number and vibrate one rune per breath? It's more effective that way.

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:

Why all in one breath?

Maybe you could choose a lower number and vibrate one rune per breath? It's more effective that way.

For times sake, but if its more effective I can modify it

When I was working with the Algiz rune (the number of which is 15), I used to vibrate it 45 times per session (per day). Didn't take me too much time, and it's three times the corresponding number of that rune (3 x 15). Do you think that 45 (or any double digit number from 40-50) should be enough for most workings on a daily basis, started on a favorable date (moon sign, moon phase etc)?

Shadowcat said:
I understand, but why would you "save" time when it in actuality is in this case making the working less effective. 111 sounds good on paper, but would it not make more sense to have less repetitions on higher quality thus resulting in better outcome, or at least faster? It's your working, your priority, your self, so why not give it all you got?

r2vven said:
When I was working with the Algiz rune (the number of which is 15), I used to vibrate it 45 times per session (per day). Didn't take me too much time, and it's three times the corresponding number of that rune (3 x 15). Do you think that 45 (or any double digit number from 40-50) should be enough for most workings on a daily basis, started on a favorable date (moon sign, moon phase etc)?
Yes, for most cases that is a good option. Especially when you do something semi-permanently or permanently, that is, 90+ days.

Regardless of the number chosen, the repetition should be done with good quality. So higher repetitions would take quite some time, but also you get a lot out of it. There is no shame doing something like 36, or 45 as opposed to 100+.

I'm doing aura of protection using Aum Surya with 88 reps twice per day and I started 3 months ago. I'm thinking to change the number of reps to 40 since has a decent amount of power and it starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Should I wait for a favorable moon sign or it doesn't matter because I will use the same afirmation?

Dark Blue Eye said:
I'm doing aura of protection using Aum Surya with 88 reps twice per day and I started 3 months ago. I'm thinking to change the number of reps to 40 since has a decent amount of power and it starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. Should I wait for a favorable moon sign or it doesn't matter because I will use the same afirmation?
You can continue the same with lower reps. You can raise it later if you want to. It's usually not recommended to have gaps in protection meditations, unless you have two separate meditations, in which case you would have protection from one whilst you wait for a new starting timing for another.

Henu the Great said:
You can continue the same with lower reps. You can raise it later if you want to. It's usually not recommended to have gaps in protection meditations, unless you have two separate meditations, in which case you would have protection from one whilst you wait for a new starting timing for another.
Thanks!

Henu the Great said:
Shadowcat said:
I understand, but why would you "save" time when it in actuality is in this case making the working less effective. 111 sounds good on paper, but would it not make more sense to have less repetitions on higher quality thus resulting in better outcome, or at least faster? It's your working, your priority, your self, so why not give it all you got?

r2vven said:
Yes, for most cases that is a good option. Especially when you do something semi-permanently or permanently, that is, 90+ days.

Regardless of the number chosen, the repetition should be done with good quality. So higher repetitions would take quite some time, but also you get a lot out of it. There is no shame doing something like 36, or 45 as opposed to 100+.

I actually ended up splitting up the count to 54 reps each for 4 different runes for a total of 216, one rune at a time. this feels much better :)

Henu the Great said:
Dark Blue Eye said:

You know I have searched for good Rune books. I read al 41 books by Edred Thorsson. Plus other good Authors. His book 9 doors of Midgard was interesting. But almost all books I find are just the same thing over and over. No one seems to understand the simple application of the runes.

Hell Edred is a PhD, founder of the rune guild and for healing he instructs you to cover the person in grey energy and chant Hagalaz over them. Like what!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back