Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Are hindu gods empowered thought forms or demons ?

I was going to write indian gods, it was written mistake. (for example krishna)

They are not Thoughtforms. They are expressions of the particular mantra and purpose that they have. Each mantra has a purpose that is fulfilled as it affects the soul in that way. Each mantra has a spiritual and physical aspect to it. Material aspects are easier to identify like having sex, acquiring possessions etc but the spiritual aspects are more difficult because they can only be experienced through meditation.

Arno Dorian said:
I was going to write indian gods, it was written mistake. (for example krishna)
A lot of hindu gods are gods from JoS, but with other names, for example Shiva is also Satan. Summoning them "by force" would not be possible, not that a thing like that exists anyways. Know that our Demons are not just alone entities or spheres of energy but are real beings.

You can check the forums whenever you want to know their other names using the search function and search for the exact name of the hindu god. You will see mostly relevant replies, but ask in case you don't.

Also I've read some of your replies on the forums and I may say, you're either deluded or confused and don't know what's all about in here, either... something else. However, you'll learn in time and you have to read a lot more the website and forums, that's for sure. Again, make use of the search function in here, also HPHC said there will be one on the website as well in the next updates, so you'll use that as well in the future. :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back