Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Gangstalking and Targeted Individuals

uncertain

Hello I want to make people aware of what the kikes are doing to me and countless others for their transhumanist agenda as well as their ritualistic abuse/revenge protocol against their enemies (and innocent people they can prey upon, people who are marginalized; introverts; generational nationalists amongst others). It is called "OSEH" (organized stalking and electronic harassment) in conventional terms also known as 'gangstalking'.
Most of the population just as in soviet russia now participates in this activity and does so for money and "as a civic duty' as the protocols of the elders of zion speak of. It is discussed in great but not exhaustive detail here:
https://www.stopeg.com/
https://www.stopgangstalkingcrimes.com/
https://www.bitchute.com/channel/Nfj8fzASS8yT/

Know that this is life or death and most of the people in the pro-white movement are probably already being subjected to this they just don't know it as it operates surreptitiously. Be aware of this activity if you value your life as the end goal of this 6 stages process/ritual torture is murder of the target.
Hopefully this will be posted as it is essential.

Focus on study on our site + Aura of Protection + Cleaning = no more gangstalking aka realizing the truth more clearly. That site says this: "jesus was the first targeted individual". Haven't laughed so much in a while.

uncertain said:
Hello I want to make people aware of what the kikes are doing to me and countless others for their transhumanist agenda as well as their ritualistic abuse/revenge protocol against their enemies (and innocent people they can prey upon, people who are marginalized; introverts; generational nationalists amongst others). It is called "OSEH" (organized stalking and electronic harassment) in conventional terms also known as 'gangstalking'.
Most of the population just as in soviet russia now participates in this activity and does so for money and "as a civic duty' as the protocols of the elders of zion speak of. It is discussed in great but not exhaustive detail here:

Know that this is life or death and most of the people in the pro-white movement are probably already being subjected to this they just don't know it as it operates surreptitiously. Be aware of this activity if you value your life as the end goal of this 6 stages process/ritual torture is murder of the target.

Sounds like a bunch of disjointed paranoid nonsense from someone suffering mental illness of some sort.

slyscorpion said:
uncertain said:

Sounds like a bunch of disjointed paranoid nonsense from someone suffering mental illness of some sort.

No it is not nonsense...it is very real. I am a former victim of this and I can honestly say that I was very Lucky to not lose my life.

@uncertain : have you ever in the past shown people your spiritual abilities? Or have you openly discussed the occult with people?..have you been in trouble with the Law before and accused of performing ritualistic things? Do you have law enforcement people following you as well? Do you see the same people from a distance following you into shops or wherever you go? Have you been a witness to a crime? or have you been somewhere where you shouldn't have been? Like around military bases or something along those lines? Have you been exposed to or hold sensitive information?...if you answered yes to any of these...you have been blacklisted by your government. They see you as a threat to whatever it is that they are trying to achieve. My advice is this get rid of your cellphones this is what they use to track you down. I threw mine in the sea. And turn off the wifi and internet in your house.They will try everything to make your life a disaster. They are ruthless and they know everything about you. They do this to break you down , they want you in jail, they will either try to turn you insane and push you to your minds limit to break and go berserk. Or they will use transmitters to cause an on the spot heart attack. And make it look like a suicide.

NakedPlutos advice on this issue stands correct. Throwing devices in the water (pls don't do this), plus other such measures won't cut it since they will not affect root of the issue. Root of the issue is spiritual-mental, not merely physical.

If the above would be correct then how would cutting communication lines work..? Because being targeted would imply being under surveillance and every new physical device and connection would be surveilled as well. Actually, we are surveilled all the time regardless. It is being done by metadata collection, mostly. The case of being "targeted" however... It's an actual mental case which can be solved with basic meditation practices when applied with consistent effort and applying the needed lifestyle changes. Such as change of who one spends time with, diet, sleep, exercise, and other such measures. Being delusionally paranoid can not be fixed with physical solutions only.

I don't see why they would do this unless your an important anti Establishment or Anti Left or Rigjt wing influencer whose making waves. It'd be a waste of Time to randomly harass normal people, although it could happen if they're a bunch of religious jews who know your a Satanist. In that case doing Returning Curses 1 + 2 is paramount.

Henu the Great said:
NakedPlutos advice on this issue stands correct. Throwing devices in the water (pls don't do this), plus other such measures won't cut it since they will not affect root of the issue. Root of the issue is spiritual-mental, not merely physical.

If the above would be correct then how would cutting communication lines work..? Because being targeted would imply being under surveillance and every new physical device and connection would be surveilled as well. Actually, we are surveilled all the time regardless. It is being done by metadata collection, mostly. The case of being "targeted" however... It's an actual mental case which can be solved with basic meditation practices when applied with consistent effort and applying the needed lifestyle changes. Such as change of who one spends time with, diet, sleep, exercise, and other such measures. Being delusionally paranoid can not be fixed with physical solutions only.

You clearly do not understand and have any experience on the subject matter. Yes what naked Pluto has stated is great advice. But the issue is alot more deeper than that.
The 'jewish Sayanam network' is very real. It has been discussed by our high priests here before. And I was only sharing my experience and what worked for me. I had to discard my phone because they were using it to track and follow me everywhere. I had been arrested and detained a few times just for minding my own business too. While detained and in custody they would sit me in a interview room and ask me questions about the occult nothing about crime. They were trying to break me down and interrogate me on what knowledge I had about the subject.
Only for them to release me the following day with no charges at all( this happened several times) .After I threw my phone in the sea. I managed to get them off my back for a while. They then began to follow and harass my brother thinking he was me. My brother was also pulled over by police threatened with arrest simply because they thought he was me. He was harassed by them and chased home. I have been beaten and tortured for no reason at all while detained in police custody by jewish cops. I guess I didn't give them the answers they wanted to hear. I knew what they were trying to do. They also brought in a high ranking detective who appeared to be a Rabbi in uniform.
They were trying to get me to talk about my psychic abilities. I gave them nothing. So they beat me to a pulp pretty badly. I was then discharged , I then tried to file several complaints with the police complaints department and my case was simply ignored and dismissed.
When I did what I did throw my phone in the sea. I was able to go places without being followed for a short period. During this period I was able to slip out of the country and off their radar. I had to leave my home country and move to another country and lay low for a while. I can not go back to my home country. As I have been told that I would be placed under arrest on charges unknown. Due to this circumstance I was unable to attend my fathers funeral. I was lucky enough that my father had understood my situation and was supportive of my decision to do what I did. He gave me his blessing before he passed on.My father was a highly psychic Aryan man also. My father actually looked like Adolf Hitler but just with blonde hair and blue eyes.What happened to HPMaxines grandfather while in hospital is exactly what happened to my Father. He went into hospital with a common cold symptoms. And never made out alive. He was pronounced dead the following day. My father was murdered. He was happy and all smiles at the time he was admitted. Prior to that he was in great shape and health. He showed no signs of slowing down.
Me leaving and being in a new jurisdiction was the only way I was able to have a normal life again and be back on my spiritual path. When you go through this it is very hard to concentrate on spiritual work. I have been dedicated and loyal to Father Satan for a very long time. I have been around since the yahoo forums. When I was new to the forums I learned as much knowledge information as I could. (I suggest you do the same)
It took me 8 years before i made my first post in the old forums. It looks like you have only been here since April 2020, and I know HOW to read my own birth chart and I do not have to desperately beg someone to do it for me !!.
You seem like you are new to Satanism and still have alot of learning and growing to do. I am content with the path I am on. Yeah it's been a really shit Road to get here. But I have no regrets. Satan has bestowed tremendous amount of power
On me and my family and that's all that really matters.

I have experienced targeted harassment and it's a multidimensional, high tech supernatural phenomenon.

Last January non-stop I would hear my neighbors below me on the first floor stomping at all hours of the day and night. Their footsteps would wake me up and throughout the day they would constantly slam their doors over and over within a minute.

I didn't know what changed or what was happening since I never noticed them before. Rarely there would be a day when I didn't hear them at all. I would hear booming sounds, knocks, and my building at night sounded like the structure was bending and shifting. I felt like I was being beat up every day. I couldn't relax nor concentrate on anything.

I went through this before in 2013 in the same building. My upstairs tenant would stomp and place all day and night like he never slept. I neve heard him before and then I heard everything he did. I was miserable and just wanted to die.

The only common factor in this was that in August 2013 I saw these weird drone-type UFOs in the sky and I called every local department I could to report them. My friend couldn't see them but I could. I posted videos and locals shared that they saw them too. I am used to seeing orbs and shooting stars and would report them on twitter and MUFON, the ufo sighting database.

In January 2021, I saw another drone-like light coming towards my building. It switched directions very quickly which caught my eye. It was too big to be a drone and too fast to be a plane or helicopter. Well I made the same mistake by reporting it to MUFON, and then the trouble began. Everything changed. I fought back with magick and it stopped. I'm just so relieved that things are back to normal like before.

Whatever people or beings are out there, they have a way to influence those around us and amplify our senses and drive us crazy. For some universal law reason, they can't just come out and murder us. I'm still trying to figure all of this out.

Hornet666 said:
You clearly do not understand and have any experience on the subject matter.
Can you stop assuming things about me?

And I was only sharing my experience and what worked for me. I had to discard my phone because they were using it to track and follow me everywhere.
No problem. I'm just saying it can be done by other methods as well.

I know HOW to read my own birth chart and I do not have to desperately beg someone to do it for me !!.
That's cool, me too.

It's not desperation to want a second opinion about it.

You seem like you are new to Satanism and still have alot of learning and growing to do. I am content with the path I am on. Yeah it's been a really shit Road to get here. But I have no regrets. Satan has bestowed tremendous amount of power
On me and my family and that's all that really matters.
Learning never stops.

And good for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back