Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meaning of Number one in magic.

Satanfire666

1- being a talented person

2- growth

3- power over one's environment

4- fame

5- success

6- drawing and projecting energy

7- new begainnings

8- destruction

9- primitive start into satanism

10- survival

11- protecting your existance

12- binding

13- primitive god

14- domestic matters and independance

15- respect and honor

16- marriage

17- love

18- sexual attraction

19- charisma

20- luck

21- movement (power that push you into doing things, and could be dircted into others during magic to do things for the will of the operator)

22- Abundance of Spiritual Liquid substances in the body, like the semen and period blood, these are important in magic.

If you wanna use number one in meditation or magic the best options are "AUM" and "FEHU/Fa"

Words of power associated with Number one are an all propose magic.

Jews removed the the "A" from aum and turned it into YHVH because they are low life assholes.

8ae8f37051ada3ad91385ab4c97d25be.jpg

Satanfire666 said:

2- growth

4- fame

5- success

7- new begainnings

8- destruction

10- survival

12- binding

13- primitive god

15- respect and honor

16- marriage

17- love

18- sexual attraction

19- charisma

20- luck

21- movement (power that push you into doing things, and could be dircted into others during magic to do things for the will of the operator)

22- Abundance of Spiritual Liquid substances in the body, like the semen and period blood, these are important in magic.

If you wanna use number one in meditation or magic the best options are "AUM" and "FEHU/Fa"

Jews removed the the "A" from aum and turned it into YHVH because they are low life assholes.

Did you invent this list by your self? If I remember right 1 was material plane, it helps to materialise something from the astral, if a zero is added it adds power like 10-> 100 -> 1000 (never read someone did use 1000 or higher but it should still work)

Fuchs said:
Satanfire666 said:

2- growth

4- fame

5- success

7- new begainnings

8- destruction

10- survival

12- binding

13- primitive god

15- respect and honor

16- marriage

17- love

18- sexual attraction

19- charisma

20- luck

Did you invent this list by your self? If I remember right 1 was material plane, it helps to materialise something from the astral, if a zero is added it adds power like 10-> 100 -> 1000 (never read someone did use 1000 or higher but it should still work)

Yes number one is of manifistation of thoughts from the astral to the phyaical, but number two is way more powerfull because the origin in everything in existance is two pairs, most animals in animal kingdom come in two genders male and female regardless of other excptional cases.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These are not correct. Please be patient. Not all is wrong, but there will be clarification.

Hey sorry for the off topic response, I know you’re busy, no pressure. I’m curious about if you’re still thinking of making a post on positive ego versus negative ego and the deeper aspects of this?

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These are not correct. Please be patient. Not all is wrong, but there will be clarification.

I am sorry i didn't mension the other non pleasent aspects of number 1 that are overused by jews. I apologize if my post understood in a wrong manner. And i am open to any correction.

Much respect. :)

1 looks like the WAS sceptre to me. It's also the phallus.

2 looks like a serpent. Interestingly 1 and 2 are the only numerals with a line at the bottom. 2 splits one into 2, just like the serpent with the forked tongue divides from the Aether to make creation.

3 when turned on its side looks like the trident. Seems very evident to me as three = tri as in trident and triangle and trinity.

4 when tilted a little bit looks like the grail in Father's sigil. 4 is also Father's number and connects to 13 as 1+3=4.
4 x 3 = 12 + 1 = 13. 12/13 signs of the zodiac.

5 also looks like a serpent, looks like the letter 's' which is also a symbol of the serpent, and also looks like a 2 that is flipped. S is also like the lightning bolt which has to do with the Sol rune, the sun and kundalini. Both the sun and lightning are plasma state of matter (fire and electricity are plasma). Both the sun and lightning also generate light. Solar technology absorbs sunlight to generate electricity.

6 is a 9 turned upside down, and both of those numbers are part of the Cancer sign.

7... I haven't figured anything out for 7 besides it's the number of the chakras and the 7 sons of Satan, and also the number of the crown chakra of heaven. I don't know what the 7 resembles as a symbol, but 7 is both a number of Saturn and Jupiter. Saturn manifests things from infinity into finite creation, and Jupiter expands those creations.

8 is a double zero, double coiled serpent, infinity, immortality, and when you intersect a vertical 8 with a horizontal 8, you get what looks like the equal armed cross but rounded which is the 4 elements of the soul and the 4 corners. 8 is also the King and Queen, the Sun and Moon, the two grails. 8 is 4 x 2. Father's sigil has two grails in it.

9. Same notes as number 6. 9 is also a number that is found significantly throughout all of Norse mythology. It's an extremely important number in Norse myths. It's also the number of months for a child to be born/hatched from the egg. The word month is the same as the word moon. The moon also has to do with the Cancer sign.

0 is a half loop of 8. Yoni, Ouroboros serpent, egg, etc. A circle symbolizes eternity just like the ouroboros. That's why they put the wedding band (a circle for eternity) on the death/sleep finger. Eternal death/sleep. They live while you sleep. I'd imagine the best fingers to put rings on would be the index finger or the middle finger, for infinity or life respectively. A circle representing infinity seems almost too fitting for the infinity finger, and the middle finger would be eternal life.

10 is the combination of 1 and 0. The phallus and the yoni. It is 2 x 5, both of which are serpent symbols, and inverted just like the 6 and 9. 10 is the number of physical manifestation because the male and female come together to create something new.

I hope my notes are helpful.

More notes!

jrvan said:
6 is a 9 turned upside down, and both of those numbers are part of the Cancer sign.
6 + 4 is 10. 6 x 4 is 24 which is the number of runes there are. 46 is 23 x 2, which is the 23 pairs of DNA chromosomes from each parent (male and female). 2 x 3 is 6. 2 + 3 is 5 which when multiplied by 2 (5 upside down) is 10, which is also the union of the male and female.
Half of 4 is 2, and half of 6 is 3. 2 + 3 is 5.
6 + 2 is 8. See my notes on the number 8. Half of 8 is 4.

jrvan said:
8 is a double zero, double coiled serpent, infinity, immortality, and when you intersect a vertical 8 with a horizontal 8, you get what looks like the equal armed cross but rounded which is the 4 elements of the soul and the 4 corners. 8 is also the King and Queen, the Sun and Moon, the two grails. 8 is 4 x 2. Father's sigil has two grails in it.

9. Same notes as number 6. 9 is also a number that is found significantly throughout all of Norse mythology. It's an extremely important number in Norse myths. It's also the number of months for a child to be born/hatched from the egg. The word month is the same as the word moon. The moon also has to do with the Cancer sign.
I'm just leaving these in here to support the other two additions.

jrvan said:
0 is a half loop of 8. Yoni, Ouroboros serpent, egg, etc. A circle symbolizes eternity just like the ouroboros. That's why they put the wedding band (a circle for eternity) on the death/sleep finger. Eternal death/sleep. They live while you sleep. I'd imagine the best fingers to put rings on would be the index finger or the middle finger, for infinity or life respectively. A circle representing infinity seems almost too fitting for the infinity finger, and the middle finger would be eternal life.
It's interesting to me that the jews hijacked the institution of marriage from Hera who also has to do with the Cancer sign, marriage, and motherhood.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back