Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Sleep deprived, maybe kundalini?

AncientOne

I’m feeling burning surges, I’m more alert… in fact, I now struggle with sleep, it’s worse than before. Back then, something would always happen, and I’d stop my meditation, not this time. I’ve never been this consistent. Anywho, I was taking Cipla actin, side effect makes one sleep and eat a lot, I’m still eating just not sleeping.

Is there anything I can do to get some sleep since I now gym and I’m worried how that will affect my muscle gain.

I haven’t started doing yoga but now I feel like I must start with it.

AncientOne said:
I’m feeling burning surges, I’m more alert… in fact, I now struggle with sleep, it’s worse than before. Back then, something would always happen, and I’d stop my meditation, not this time. I’ve never been this consistent. Anywho, I was taking Cipla actin, side effect makes one sleep and eat a lot, I’m still eating just not sleeping.

Is there anything I can do to get some sleep since I now gym and I’m worried how that will affect my muscle gain.

I haven’t started doing yoga but now I feel like I must start with it.

Just stop taking some stupid pills (Cipla actin) to gain weight. Just from reading the side effects, I wouldn´t take them.
It has nothing to do with kundalini, it´s the drugs side effect.

I did heard of a guy who was a body builder, he worked out but also did take a hand full off pills now and then, in the end he died within his 30ties with a fully trained body from a hearth attack.

You could try to do some breathing excercises to calm you down for sleep:
https://www.satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Yogic_Breathing.html

Practice solid energy circulation meditation, inhale and exhalation of energy, have a yoga regime, work on your crown chakra so energy can exit there. That’s very important for strong surges. Continue to exercises, void meditation, stay grounded and follow signs from the Gods if it’s unable to stop. Or it could just be taking extra long for it to shut off.

When my kundalini first awakened I was sleeping 2 hours a night and felt completely fine for an extended period of time, I had to back off of meditation and didn’t realize what was happening (I was like 12-13) and didn’t suffer a crash from it, it eventually went down and then reawakened in full effect many years later, where I had to finish it off and let the crown really fully open. Earlier on is when there was a lot of heat from beneath but in the latter part there was no burning noticeable, just felt extremely sexual. I suffered too many mental side effects that young, I do believe the brain’s development has everything to do with it. It was a weird and uncomfortable time sometimes. At the same time a whole new world opened up to me regardless. It’ll work itself out with you and the Gods wherever you’re at, just be studied and wise.

AncientOne said:

Depends if you feel ok or not. If you feel tired and cannot calm down, then this is pertaining more towards yin deficiency. For both issues, you should certainly do yoga. I would recommend the hatha yoga pdf, found in satan's library. Very easy to do. Helps muscle recovery as well.

You can also try yoga nidra, which is trance sleeping. This will make the body relax into a restful slumber akin to sleep.

I would sometimes, once or twice a month in the past, get insomnia because of the kundalini awakening process. I'd sleep 2-4 hours that night and be fine, not even be tired or need coffee or a nap in the afternoon the following day.
I knew it was the kundalini awakening process, because I fall asleep within 20 minutes, no problem, and am out for most of the night except for bathroom breaks.
I recall there being a light behind my closed eyelids, this was the kundalini process.

What I am about to suggest sounds pretty basic, but it helps me.
Take showers at nighttime. It relaxes the body and prepares one for sleep.
Don't work out or do energizing meditations 2 hours before your usual bedtime. Do it earlier in the day, if this is possible for you.
Finish your coffee and other caffeinated drinks at 5pm, latest (if your bedtime is between 10-12, for example)
You could try drinking hot, non-caffeinated tea like chamomile or lavender to relax, or sniff some lavender essential oil (if it doesn't have negative connotations for you, that is, bringing up negative feelings and memories).
Make sure you're not too cold or too warm, that could prevent you from sleeping. If your feet are cold, it may be harder to fall asleep, for example. Socks help in this case.
Maybe have a fan blowing on the lowest setting at you while you sleep, if you have a tendency to give off more heat (which the kundalini awakening process DOES do!)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back