Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Starting college/university during Jupiter retrograde

13th_Wolf

Does this have an adverse effect, or does the energy double back on itself due to the nature of this transit?

13th_Wolf said:
Does this have an adverse effect, or does the energy double back on itself due to the nature of this transit?
Hps Maxine said before that Jupiter is still positive while retrograde. Saturn gets worse during retrograde though.

I don't think it matters a lot it just may mean something goes differently for you or not as expected or planned. It doesn't have the connotation of anything negative though or failing or anything. Maybe it makes things work out better for you even as Usually Jupiter retrograde is good. Mercury retrograde on the other hand I would avoid if possible when applying or starting as in your first day as this does have a negative feeling to it in regards to learning and education.

NinRick said:
I wish you good luck on your education, friend!

Thanks NinRick!

mercury_wisdom said:
Hps Maxine said before that Jupiter is still positive while retrograde. Saturn gets worse during retrograde though.

I remember that. Jupiter retrograde seems to enhance ease of comfort, and has a spiritual quality to it. With Jupiter, it's to do with getting around, exploring the world, learning about the larger world and travelling Long range etc.
I wonder how the retrograde (when it moves "inwards") manifests a change on that thing in particular.

slyscorpion said:
I don't think it matters a lot it just may mean something goes differently for you or not as expected or planned. It doesn't have the connotation of anything negative though or failing or anything. Maybe it makes things work out better for you even as Usually Jupiter retrograde is good. Mercury retrograde on the other hand I would avoid if possible when applying or starting as in your first day as this does have a negative feeling to it in regards to learning and education.

Interesting. Maybe it might have something to do with unexpected circumstances. Guess I'll just have to find out.

13th_Wolf said:

Actually an ideal time, Jupiter retrogrades give more control over a matter and that could give you an upper hand in guiding your way through.

Sundara said:
13th_Wolf said:

Actually an ideal time, Jupiter retrogrades give more control over a matter and that could give you an upper hand in guiding your way through.

Can we still start jupiter squares and 40 day workings during jupiter retrograde.

Ninetailedfox said:
Sundara said:
13th_Wolf said:

Can we still start jupiter squares and 40 day workings during jupiter retrograde.

I don’t actually know this one

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back