Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Al-baqarah.

Satanfire666

Al-baqarah is the arabic term for "cow", the singular is "baqarah", while the plural is "baqar", in pisslam the first chapter from alquran is named "surat al-baqarah" which litreally mean the chapter of the cow, this goes back to ancient futhark legends of the audhumla, the rune fehu is the first of the runic alphabet, its used for primal protection and marriage and attraction and wealth and mobility in life, in short words its an all porpose magical rune, the muslims beliave that reading the cow chapter everyday give them blessings and help them get more money and heal fertility and period problems too, some muslim magicians are even take it to the next level by using it in kabalistic way, repeating it 1-7-11 times a day for 40 days to get fast results, but most muslim sects are against kabbalah and magic in general, however they also falsely claim that reading the cow chapter burn demons and heal black magic spells, but from my exeperince one will only fuck his own mind by reading the quran in such a way.

de7fbffab8c961d992bde84a4d603355.jpg

Hail satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back