Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Have you started stocking up on food and water?

StyleCoin

The closer the world economic forum's cyber pandemic simulation gets, the more we see news of major companies suffering cyber attack, I think I will start stocking up at the end of the month.

There is a factory that produces all of the freeze dried food that is made into the MREs for the military, and they sell freeze dried food to the public from their website and also from their account on ebay. You can get a bag of a large amount of one specific item freeze dried. Many different things, including many types of meat. It will last forever and does not need to be refrigerated, just keep it in a sealed container. Soak it in water until it is fully rehydrated, then cook it like you would cook any raw meat.

If you search for any type of freeze dried food on Ebay, you will see hundreds of kinds from this company and for pretty cheap prices. But please do not order anything from their ebay store for at least few weeks. There was a small and insignificant problem with my order and somebody working in that company, I think the owner, sent me a message profusely apologizing saying they are very understaffed right now and are trying to hire more people, and in a couple weeks from now they will have more new people trained. I do not want to overload them, so please wait until then.

There are other companies that sell large buckets containing several types of freeze dried foods. Enough to feed a family for a week, 3 meals a day. Coming in different sizes, and different types of meals. Readywise makes these, and I think also one called Safe and Ready Meals. You can get ones that will feed a family for a month, or even for a year.

Augason farms is another brand that makes a lot of these kinds of things. You can get a big can of 3.5 pounds of powdered milk, just add water and it would make 5.8 gallons of milk. They also have big cans of powdered whole eggs, just dissolve it in water then cook it and it's like scrambled eggs. I have not tried making these things so I don't know how good they will taste, but it's an enormous supply of nutrients that can be stored for years. For very little money, it is worth getting some to save for when you will need it.

Also get supplies to purify water. Filters, and purification tablets. You can get hundreds of water purification tablets on ebay for something like $25. Just pay attention what size you are getting, they come in different sizes that each treat a specific amount of water. I have seen 2 kinds of these, one kind uses chlorine and the other one uses iodine. The iodine kind often also has another tablet that neutralizes the iodine chemical and leaves the water with no strange taste in it, but these are more expensive than the chlorine ones. I recommend getting some of both kinds.

Midwayusa.com and ebay both have a lot of these supplies for good prices. Midway has a lot of these on clearance for very cheap, in the Camping and Survival section of the website. I do not want to be an advertisement here, but the man Larry Potterfield who owns MidwayUSA is a very good man. You can see his videos on youtube. So at least you know your money isn't going to some rat. And they do have good low prices.

Also get supplies for fishing and hunting if you live in a place where you can do these things. And practice, get good at it. If you need licenses or permits for hunting and fishing where you live, get them. All of the money for the permit goes directly back into preserving and protecting the natural resources in your area.

Ol argedco luciftias said:

There is a factory that produces all of the freeze dried food that is made into the MREs for the military, and they sell freeze dried food to the public from their website and also from their account on ebay. You can get a bag of a large amount of one specific item freeze dried. Many different things, including many types of meat. It will last forever and does not need to be refrigerated, just keep it in a sealed container. Soak it in water until it is fully rehydrated, then cook it like you would cook any raw meat.

If you search for any type of freeze dried food on Ebay, you will see hundreds of kinds from this company and for pretty cheap prices. But please do not order anything from their ebay store for at least few weeks. There was a small and insignificant problem with my order and somebody working in that company, I think the owner, sent me a message profusely apologizing saying they are very understaffed right now and are trying to hire more people, and in a couple weeks from now they will have more new people trained. I do not want to overload them, so please wait until then.

There are other companies that sell large buckets containing several types of freeze dried foods. Enough to feed a family for a week, 3 meals a day. Coming in different sizes, and different types of meals. Readywise makes these, and I think also one called Safe and Ready Meals. You can get ones that will feed a family for a month, or even for a year.

Augason farms is another brand that makes a lot of these kinds of things. You can get a big can of 3.5 pounds of powdered milk, just add water and it would make 5.8 gallons of milk. They also have big cans of powdered whole eggs, just dissolve it in water then cook it and it's like scrambled eggs. I have not tried making these things so I don't know how good they will taste, but it's an enormous supply of nutrients that can be stored for years. For very little money, it is worth getting some to save for when you will need it.

Also get supplies to purify water. Filters, and purification tablets. You can get hundreds of water purification tablets on ebay for something like $25. Just pay attention what size you are getting, they come in different sizes that each treat a specific amount of water. I have seen 2 kinds of these, one kind uses chlorine and the other one uses iodine. The iodine kind often also has another tablet that neutralizes the iodine chemical and leaves the water with no strange taste in it, but these are more expensive than the chlorine ones. I recommend getting some of both kinds.

Midwayusa.com and ebay both have a lot of these supplies for good prices. Midway has a lot of these on clearance for very cheap, in the Camping and Survival section of the website. I do not want to be an advertisement here, but the man Larry Potterfield who owns MidwayUSA is a very good man. You can see his videos on youtube. So at least you know your money isn't going to some rat. And they do have good low prices.

Thanks, I will do that.

On my smartphone I keep seeing youtube commercials on the food/survival company 4patriots.(like on BCP and Tim Pool's channels, even Tim Pool has done a sponsor on a survival food company that he bought some stuff from)

They got kits that last several weeks or month 3-4+ months and lasts 20-25 years. Might want to check them out as well.

As for other foods there are other foods out there you can cook yourself and preserve them quite easily for a long time. I believe it's called piminto the Ameri-indian meat that is preserved it's like beef jerky like food that lasts 20-30-40+ years.

I recall reading in some preparations they have over 25,000+ calories so British forces back in the 1700s-1800s would use them as a meal of last resort because it keeps you awake for like 3 days it's akin to someone smoking meth or something. But either way most piminto is made at about 2000-3000 maybe 4,000 caloric intake level.

There's a whole host of survivalist stuff going around especially with these "hacking" incidents. It seems like all this non-sense is some false flag attack or something. I know Russia isn't squeaky clean but I doubt they are targeting us in cyberwarfare on the other hand I can see some Russian hackers coordinating with China, China I can see why especially accelerating their 2027 date of surpassing the U.S. GDP. Last time that happened was Nazi Germany almost nearing U.S. GDP back in the late-30s just before WW2 outbreak.

There's lots of survivalist stuff even solar-powered battery chargers for example having a GPS unit or charging a smartphone. There's loads of survivalist stuff. As for MREs those are good I hate the preservatives and whatnot but at least the military keeps them in high quality. They gave them out years ago when we had a hurricane here where I live. Alright pretty good nothing like WOW this filled me up but at least the military keeps it healthy.

StyleCoin said:

There is a factory that produces all of the freeze dried food that is made into the MREs for the military, and they sell freeze dried food to the public from their website and also from their account on ebay.

Thanks, I will do that.

Freeze dried food is really expensive and not needed at all, Unless you specifically want freeze dried, there are plenty of other options that are way cheaper.

First is canned food, Most canned foods will be fine to eat up to 20 years after buying it, There is even canned food from the first world war that is still edible.

A lot of dry foods/powders are fine for long term storage as well, As long as it wont get into contact with moister that is. Rice, Beans, Noodles, Powdered gravy, Powdered soup, Etc. Etc.

Another thing that is handy to get is an additional freezer for meat, vegetables etc. Meat for example will be fine to eat even after 2 years of being frozen.

Having potato's is handy as well, They will last a couple of months and when they are near their end you can just put em in the ground and they will magically multiply... You can eat potato's until they get soft and soggy, So they are fine to eat even when they are sprouting.

Something that is easily over looked is seeds for growing crops yourself, Seeds can be stored for many years.

Natural products like grain and honey are really good for storage, Apparently grain and honey has been found in old Egyptian tombs, and believe it or not but it was still edible, So its safe to say that it won't spoil anytime soon.

One last ting that i would recommend is books, Foraging books, Farming books etc.

Gear88 said:
As for other foods there are other foods out there you can cook yourself and preserve them quite easily for a long time. I believe it's called piminto the Ameri-indian meat that is preserved it's like beef jerky like food that lasts 20-30-40+ years.

I recall reading in some preparations they have over 25,000+ calories so British forces back in the 1700s-1800s would use them as a meal of last resort because it keeps you awake for like 3 days it's akin to someone smoking meth or something. But either way most piminto is made at about 2000-3000 maybe 4,000 caloric intake level.
It is called pemican

I have a couple of hundred euros saved and I would like to invest them in buying that kind of survival food, can you pass me the link to their ebay account and if their ship to European countries like Spain?

Wotanwarrior said:
I have a couple of hundred euros saved and I would like to invest them in buying that kind of survival food, can you pass me the link to their ebay account and if their ship to European countries like Spain?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?isRefine=true&_pgn=1&sid=scyros35

I don't know if they ship to Spain.

Wotanwarrior said:

This kind of food is most likely overpriced. You can get normal food that lasts years for much less of that price. It's just not as cool as those boxes though... lol

Aquarius said:
Wotanwarrior said:

This kind of food is most likely overpriced. You can get normal food that lasts years for much less of that price. It's just not as cool as those boxes though... lol

I have already noticed when I saw the prices, with the 30 dollars that costs one of those bags of dried beef you can buy 4 or 5 kg of canned tuna or 3 kg of salted meat such as sausage, salame or chorizo.

Thanks for this great information. The main problem that prevents me from stocking food and water is my family which is not fully aware of the economic dangers that might be hitting in the close future and they quite stay in my way. When they will realize it might be too late already. Last year during the period where the supermarket shelves were mostly empty I bought a massive bag of rice and their reaction was rather negative than positive. I will have to do something about this. When covid came in Europe last year, where I live people bought all basic food products from all local supermarkets in a matter of days. Wherever you was going there were empty shelves. People's greediness in these circumstances is somewhat understandable as everybody wants to survive. What I found quite surprising as I never experienced this before is that even most online shops selling basic food like pasta, rice and beans were empty. Wherever I was searching there was no stock for sale so definitely the time to stock up is now as products are still available.

I think that best is to stock up ready meals that we can open and eat straight away without depending on any electronic appliances. I strongly believe that if global economic collapse will happen, it is highly likely that there will be major water and power cuts as it has been experimented before in Venezuela and more recently in Europe. I wrote about the Venezuela powercut/blackout in my Exposing the New World Order booklet in my signature. If that will happen, one might have endless raw pasta/rice/beans but no way to cook them, unless they have a petrol powered generator (assuming they will find petrol to buy) or gas bottles that they can connect to their gas stoves/cookers, which not many people can afford or find in their area. This is why I think ready meals are safest to store. Also water might be more difficult to find than food. In Venezuela when they had a one week national powercut people were collecting water from dirty and contaminated rivers since they had no other way to find it.

Wotanwarrior said:

The troubles of the world will come about within the next 1-3 years, meaning that canned goods will be sufficient. Canned soup has plenty of water and sodium already contained within it, whereas dehydrated food requires copious amounts of water to restore.

The only benefit of dehydrated food is simply that it lasts much much longer, like 20 years. However, the economy will be stable again before the canned foods go bad.

SSinHeartandSoul said:
StyleCoin said:

There is a factory that produces all of the freeze dried food that is made into the MREs for the military, and they sell freeze dried food to the public from their website and also from their account on ebay.

Thanks, I will do that.

Freeze dried food is really expensive and not needed at all, Unless you specifically want freeze dried, there are plenty of other options that are way cheaper.

First is canned food, Most canned foods will be fine to eat up to 20 years after buying it, There is even canned food from the first world war that is still edible.

A lot of dry foods/powders are fine for long term storage as well, As long as it wont get into contact with moister that is. Rice, Beans, Noodles, Powdered gravy, Powdered soup, Etc. Etc.

Another thing that is handy to get is an additional freezer for meat, vegetables etc. Meat for example will be fine to eat even after 2 years of being frozen.

Having potato's is handy as well, They will last a couple of months and when they are near their end you can just put em in the ground and they will magically multiply... You can eat potato's until they get soft and soggy, So they are fine to eat even when they are sprouting.

Something that is easily over looked is seeds for growing crops yourself, Seeds can be stored for many years.

Natural products like grain and honey are really good for storage, Apparently grain and honey has been found in old Egyptian tombs, and believe it or not but it was still edible, So its safe to say that it won't spoil anytime soon.

One last ting that i would recommend is books, Foraging books, Farming books etc.

Germination rate of seeds goes down by the years. You'd need new seeds every 2-3 years if you want to get enough plants. Some seeds will hardly germinate after a year.

Wotanwarrior said:
I have already noticed when I saw the prices, with the 30 dollars that costs one of those bags of dried beef you can buy 4 or 5 kg of canned tuna or 3 kg of salted meat such as sausage, salame or chorizo.
Canned food is fine.

Dried food is better when one is on the move and can not carry huge amounts of weight around.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
Germination rate of seeds goes down by the years. You'd need new seeds every 2-3 years if you want to get enough plants. Some seeds will hardly germinate after a year.

Sorry for the late reaction i have not logged in for a while.

Anyways most seeds will be fine and usable for more that 2 or 3 years, And do not forget that you can easily get more seeds from planting the seeds and letting them flower. Even seeds that might have gone ''bad'' usually do their best to flower so it can create more seeds and thus keep the cycle going.

About the germinating, Just leave that to the bees, They more than capable of handling that :p

SSinHeartandSoul said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Sorry for the late reaction i have not logged in for a while.

Anyways most seeds will be fine and usable for more that 2 or 3 years, And do not forget that you can easily get more seeds from planting the seeds and letting them flower. Even seeds that might have gone ''bad'' usually do their best to flower so it can create more seeds and thus keep the cycle going.

About the germinating, Just leave that to the bees, They more than capable of handling that :p

lmao. Im talking about how many actually open up to grow into full plants. Seems like someone doesn't understand. Although the person Ive heard the terms from isnt a native english speaker either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back