Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Meditation ?

shekeb

Doesthe moon sign matters when we start a meditation

I want to start hatha yoga and new meditation that i never practiced like raum meditation and etc ... does the moon must be in good sign to start all these ?

666S666 said:

I want to start hatha yoga and new meditation that i never practiced like raum meditation and etc ... does the moon must be in good sign to start all these ?

It´s better jes, but most important don´t start something new during a void moon, see SS Calendar:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=49621&p=225616&hilit=ss+calendar#p225616

666S666 said:

Start them whenever you want to.

It's not a magic spell you are doing so it does not matter.

One could argue that signs and phases of the Moon (waning, waxing, full moon) could play are role, but it's not a working you are doing so I don't see any problem starting anytime you want to. Maybe avoid void of course, but then again who knows if there was once a voc when I first did yoga... And now I do yoga up to 150 minutes every day, no problems...

So don't worry and just build up a new habit.

Henu the Great said:
666S666 said:

Start them whenever you want to.

It's not a magic spell you are doing so it does not matter.

One could argue that signs and phases of the Moon (waning, waxing, full moon) could play are role, but it's not a working you are doing so I don't see any problem starting anytime you want to. Maybe avoid void of course, but then again who knows if there was once a voc when I first did yoga... And now I do yoga up to 150 minutes every day, no problems...

So don't worry and just build up a new habit.

Thanks for explaining

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back