Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Countrys accept crypto as currency

Satnam666

Some countries are accepting crypto as a currency worrying the reptilian jewish banksters
(Oy vey goyims why's yous not want to be chipped an be salveses) this may be a good thing but they are gathering to see how they can regulate an control it typical reptilian jew

Satnam666 said:
Some countries are accepting crypto as a currency worrying the reptilian jewish banksters
(Oy vey goyims why's yous not want to be chipped an be salveses) this may be a good thing but they are gathering to see how they can regulate an control it typical reptilian jew

Which ones? Blockchain tech should be the safest but I am not sure if there is any criteria for a currency to stand. Bank affiliation, gold equivalent? I was wondering about this subject this days since they seem to crap their pants when they hear about crypto currencies.

EasternFireLion666 said:
Satnam666 said:

Which ones? Blockchain tech should be the safest but I am not sure if there is any criteria for a currency to stand. Bank affiliation, gold equivalent? I was wondering about this subject this days since they seem to crap their pants when they hear about crypto currencies.
El Salvador has accepted BTC as a legal tender just recently. Just a tiny bit before Elon Musk came out with another statement sending the price of BTC into rising mode once again after quite long time being stuck at 30k EUR and even as low as 25-26k EUR for a few days.

This could take over the whole banking industry.

I read an article that said recently Decentralized finance may be a major threat to banks. I am not even going to begin to try to explain all of what that is so far as how it works with blockchains and networks and all that it sounds like a foregn launguage to me I do not understand a bit of that myself. But if we have something not run by the Jews that can do everything a regular bank can. That is super cool.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/06/14/mark-cuban-banks-should-be-scared-of-defi.html

slyscorpion said:

I read an article that said recently Decentralized finance may be a major threat to banks. I am not even going to begin to try to explain all of what that is so far as how it works with blockchains and networks and all that it sounds like a foregn launguage to me I do not understand a bit of that myself. But if we have something not run by the Jews that can do everything a regular bank can. That is super cool.

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/06/14/mark-cuban-banks-should-be-scared-of-defi.html

country's jump in on this im pretty sure the reptiles will do whatever they can to try to keep power their is a post now were ebay will let governments or jews censor what someone buys an sells so it is getting bad wanna buy that anime manga or whatever well to bad cause (oy vey goyims buys what we like you to buy yous dumb goyims)

filthy reptiles

Satnam666 said:
slyscorpion said:

country's jump in on this im pretty sure the reptiles will do whatever they can to try to keep power their is a post now were ebay will let governments or jews censor what someone buys an sells so it is getting bad wanna buy that anime manga or whatever well to bad cause (oy vey goyims buys what we like you to buy yous dumb goyims)

filthy reptiles

In the USA the IRS is trying to make it hard to use Bitcoin or really any crypto as a currency recently. If someone does get lucky in making money with it I would say after a point just take some of it out at least and turn it into cash or gold or something else cause. If it goes down in value by a lot they sometimes will try to tax you above what anyone could ever afford that is if you traded any of the coins at the higher price. I was researching this I came across stories where people owed hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes.

Also someone buys anything in crypto like a Tesla (just an example don't think anyone is doing that here :lol: ) or even just a pizza for lunch somewhere you end up having to pay taxes based upon the price the crypto was when you bought it how much it is now how much you used etc. Sounds so confusing.

I would want to just say fuck all that and tell everyone else to say the same thing if I didn't think it would get me in trouble.

I spent some time researching this stuff I am trying to understand it better. Not to mention figure out what might be the next big thing in the future which I haven't yet.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back