Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Communications RTR effects: kikes at fox News busted.

As for your drawing in your signature, I think the frame shouldn't interfere with the content.

Wow that lady is so cool the way she did that. I always looked up to people like that. She transitioned into the story nicely too. I am super surprised this didn't get cut off especially considering they often have a buffer of 20-30 seconds in the media in case of swear words or something needing to be edited out (you would think this but maybe others agreed with her) I actually studied this and took classes so I know a little about it.

I am happy to see people standing up to the Jews.

Someone someday is probably going to try to blow the whole thing too maybe even randomly plug this website on air somewhere as time goes on. I would not be surprised.

https://youtu.be/uYNp-ppsqf4
She says the song came to her in a dream and even the lyrics :O
----
I watched the Project Veritas Interview.
The sales coordinator of Fox 26 apparently admitted that "the highest mf bidder" will get what they want.
Its my understanding Jews immigrated into Texas from Galveston, whether she knows it or not Hecker is pointing a finger directly to big jew business.
The drug and music "culture" in Houston is disgusting and is destroying peoples lives.
There are a massive mixed population in the area and I worry about the future for these people.

Master said:
As for your drawing in your signature, I think the frame shouldn't interfere with the content.

Hmm could you tell me why? Is it the look? I must add that the frame is basically a board that is underneath the paper by the way. It was done this way to be basically an extention of the paper and to be able to hand up.

Shadowcat said:
Master said:

Hmm could you tell me why? Is it the look? I must add that the frame is basically a board that is underneath the paper by the way. It was done this way to be basically an extention of the paper and to be able to hand up.

The frame is fine and it's beautiful, that's just my taste. Maybe it looks like this to me because the drawing is dark.

Master said:
Shadowcat said:
Master said:

The frame is fine and it's beautiful, that's just my taste. Maybe it looks like this to me because the drawing is dark.
Ahh ok. Thanks for the critique :)

Damn, what a brave reporter!! I hope more reporters will come out with TRUTHS after this!! Also, I watched the latest video from this Project Veritas YT channel, and oh dear, this reporter looks very stressed in that interview. I can understand she's most likely afraid of what's going to happen to her (or she was stressed with the interview... maybe not knowing what she should and shouldn't reveal...) but I do hope for the best. I hope the Gods can protect these people in some way.
Just imagine, this woman no longer has a job, and she will most likely not be able to work on her chosen profession anymore (journalism). I was also very surprised to hear her (in this latest video from this YouTube channel) saying that "in journalism school we are taught, your first loyalty is to the citizens"... I had no idea people were actually taught these things in journalism schools.. I mean, that they were taught about "values" so to speak.. Work ethic.

Every educational system has become so jewed nowadays, that it surprises me. Apparently, this woman is among the very few that stands true to those ethics. I really do hope more journalists will follow. Satan knows how many times I've visualized the crimes of jews going out on air (while I'm doing the Final RTR, Tetragrammaton etc)... I'm just visualizing reporters actually talking about jewish crimes! And then people (Gentiles) are so angry!! And chaos ensues. :twisted:

Anyway, time will tell. But I have a good feeling with our latest rituals, I really do. It feels like, not just each time we do a schedule, but each single day that we do the final, tetrag and the shattering, we're just bringing this world closer and closer to Satan's Truth.

It's only a matter of time before the enemy is totally annihilated.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Master said:
Shadowcat said:
Master said:

Also, I don't believe the frame interferes with the content. To be honest, whenever I've looked at this drawing, it brings me a calmness I can't explain. :) I think it's very well done, and it has a beautiful energy.

Yagami Light said:
Damn, what a brave reporter!! I hope more reporters will come out with TRUTHS after this!! Also, I watched the latest video from this Project Veritas YT channel, and oh dear, this reporter looks very stressed in that interview. I can understand she's most likely afraid of what's going to happen to her (or she was stressed with the interview... maybe not knowing what she should and shouldn't reveal...) but I do hope for the best. I hope the Gods can protect these people in some way.
Just imagine, this woman no longer has a job, and she will most likely not be able to work on her chosen profession anymore (journalism). I was also very surprised to hear her (in this latest video from this YouTube channel) saying that "in journalism school we are taught, your first loyalty is to the citizens"... I had no idea people were actually taught these things in journalism schools.. I mean, that they were taught about "values" so to speak.. Work ethic.

Every educational system has become so jewed nowadays, that it surprises me. Apparently, this woman is among the very few that stands true to those ethics. I really do hope more journalists will follow. Satan knows how many times I've visualized the crimes of jews going out on air (while I'm doing the Final RTR, Tetragrammaton etc)... I'm just visualizing reporters actually talking about jewish crimes! And then people (Gentiles) are so angry!! And chaos ensues. :twisted:

Anyway, time will tell. But I have a good feeling with our latest rituals, I really do. It feels like, not just each time we do a schedule, but each single day that we do the final, tetrag and the shattering, we're just bringing this world closer and closer to Satan's Truth.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Master said:
Shadowcat said:

Also, I don't believe the frame interferes with the content. To be honest, whenever I've looked at this drawing, it brings me a calmness I can't explain. :) I think it's very well done, and it has a beautiful energy.

Yes i do firmly believe especially our shatturing ritual has started amplifying the effects of all the others as has been said. i was very happy to see this as well and hope people such as this recieve protection.

I am glad you like it! i made it very special. The calmness might be from the energy i projected when i made it which felt extremely happy and peaceful. This is also what i feel when i focus on his sigil :)

Shadowcat said:
Master said:
Shadowcat said:

Ahh ok. Thanks for the critique :)

Thanks to you.

Yagami Light said:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Master said:
Shadowcat said:

Journalism is a really important and valuable job. It's a branch of justice and of course it can be a bit dangerous.

I have seen many cases brought to justice just because of this profession.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back