Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Advancement and Meditation for Beginners Part 1

NakedPluto [JG]

Being extremely serious about this path - What is meditation? Reiterating what is already known.

SAVE-20210615-141454.jpg

Spiritual Satanism is extremely serious. The most serious path, subject, idea, emotion, universe, existence - everything. Self-contemplation without willingness, desire, aim, and technique, being taught how to look within and do - search - change, is simply a reflection of own delusions and mentalization states. Meditation is not just a relaxing aim, sustainment of other falsities that “ you do something”, but only to those who haven’t understood the realism aspect of meditation.

Meditation is a way of existing in which you change yourself and reality. Meditation is not just letting go, although this refers to an instance and learning curve experience in meditation, that most people who claim to meditate never even experienced yet (outsiders mostly - very sad) so they don’t understand the “letting go” aspect, meditation is an ACTIVE STATE OF BEING, where you ACT, FOCUS, WILL AND DO. The difference between a conscious state and meditative states that deal with changing your brain waves and establishing faculty in other states of being, where the rational mind is asleep, is when you start using the brain as an organ, as an instrument by techniques to discover another side of reality and being, and achieve your desires from within. You cannot do it instantly, as this brain we have, had the female mind asleep, very asleep in some cases.

To be able to understand all of the above, EXPERIENCE is required in meditation. You have to meditate until you succeed little by little, there’s no shortcut. The mental, mind, is a river of an unending string of thoughts, overlapping and obsessing on stimulus from the exterior and within. Silencing this is where we can peak other ways of being, where, as a replacement and incentive, the female mind takes the wheel. Seeing the light from within our brains is beyond any possible light you could ever experience. Understanding by the female mind is beyond any rational understanding of maths or any subject existent in this universe. The human brain has the potential volume intake of energy to power up cities. This won't be by the rational mind, the masculine.

Acquiring a Trance

"Trance" refers to acquiring a state of being different than that of conscious daily activity, sleeping consciousness, or any related states of being. Learning how to enter a trance is very simple and easy. It is very important, as a beginner in meditation, to forget and not count in previous opinions of this, expectations, and such. These belong to mentalization and projecting failures or delusions, even if your opinion of this is positive. This is about educating yourself on how to live in the present.

Meditating is a state of being, where we come face to face with the present.

The first step is to desire and have the aim of meditation in mind. Preparing for this is as follows, of course, suited individually to your liking. A calm environment, a comfortable place, and yourself. Have yourself wash your face before a session of meditation. This will stimulate alertness and refresh you for the task that is to follow. Be dressed comfortably.

While sitting comfortably and relaxing your whole body, your whole focus should be put onto breathing. Hear your breathing, take voluntary control over it. Start melting with the breath. Inhaling and exhaling. You should feel the breath as it is your whole being.

Void your thoughts. If you think a lot, do always remember what are you doing and refocus on your breath.

All of the above done regularly becomes second nature. There's always a learning curve in everything. Even if it sounds technical, and it is, the practical appliance once learned is actually very organic and natural.

Doing deep breaths while attaching your consciousness with full focus on the breath, will have you in repetition fall into a trance.

The trance acquired is simply, being fully awake and acquiring faculty in a sleeping state, that you'd normally be unconscious or dreaming. This is the first aim, as in training to reach deeper and deeper states of the mind, while getting a hold on of your conscious part, and the body fully asleep.

Meditating

Meditation is an ACTION, A WORK, AN APPLIANCE while being in a trance, in another state of being. The brain we possess and how we perceive reality by the stimulus and input of information is extremely limited by the states of being we have. Once the meditation is started, in this state of being we access and use the brain differently and process information differently. By silencing the masculine mind, the wheels are taken by the female mind, which being asleep most of the time, is only now being discovered and unveiled. Both work in codependence, but you don't use a hammer to cut the trees. You have to use the right part and the right techniques and states of being to achieve spiritual desires.

Relaxation is part of this, but certainly, this is only the smallest and not important consequence of the first little step of entering a trance.

Meditation means to act, do and achieve. Once in and meditating we need to have a purpose. Our instruments are the mind, the focus, and the will. The imagination, the visualization, our emotions, and sensory concepts. Everything as our consciousness constitutes and knows as a feeling or concept of thought can be put to use as an INSTRUMENT. Everything comes as well under the most important aspect which is INTENT. We intent something, we create it, we magnetize the path (this manifests mentally and emotionally - little example: motivation, ideas of pursuit), we walk the path and we have it. The intent with all of the instruments of ourselves with energy = reaching everything our consciousness knows and desires. Later the consciousness expands as well on a knowledgable basis.

When you draw a building, you need to have a geometrical perspective, a crayon, papers, and experience. Here as well, we have a goal (for example cleaning and inhaling energy in chakras), we have visualization and the breath, and the techniques. The paper is the meditation itself, as we stay on top of this state of being and working on ourselves, in and on this state of being.

Reading a book, research, studying, working - everything is done on almost the same grounds, only in meditation the purpose is ourselves, and the appliance is of ourselves.

The union in the ultimate act of advancement is uniting the astral body and physical body, the female mind, and masculine mind, in a stream of golden consciousness and perception over everything that a being constitutes and refers to, by the Serpent of Satan, creating the temple, the pyramid of own existence on all planes of existence.

“We should not let our desires dominate our lives, but without desire, life itself becomes meaningless. Our wants and desires are what make us unique individuals, and give us the personalities we have. Without desire, we stagnate and have nothing. Desire motivates us and our ego is our self. By denying the essential parts of ourselves, we break up the union. The practice of yoga or any other disciplines would not even begin without desire. Without desire, we have nothing. Strong desire, along with a strong mind and will is what makes magickal workings successful. When the life force is strong, there is a strong desire to live. Absence of desire is death. When we no longer have desires, we stop living.”
-
“Meditation opens a part of our mind that has been defunct in most of the population. Centuries of Christian control have made most of us unaware of the fourth dimension, as spiritual knowledge has been systematically removed and suppressed. As humans, we can only see a small portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. Insects can see ultraviolet light and more. Many animals can sense things that a human cannot. Just because someone cannot see or hear something; that does not mean it doesn't exist, as with ultraviolet light, X-rays, gamma rays and other forms of energy."

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Meditation and its necessity by HP HoodedCobra 666

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1u3e9yv6g297jqw/excuses_about_meditation_and_its_necessity_by_HP_HC666.pdf?dl=1

While I was on work today I was thinking of how to build a meditation plan and a better understanding of meditation and after I came home this was the first topic I saw :)
Absolutely wonderful, thank you for this amazing post.

Finally! Now, we finally have something like a skill tree! Time to put those points in pyrokinesis to be a griefer.

Jokes aside, great post. I can see it being a big help for everyone. Translation to other languages when got the chance might be really useful. I will try to do it in Turkish soon as possible.

Great Post, thank you. What do you think of the Astral Temple?

I think this is a good input to post in the New Members topic.

Do you ever find that you cannot sleep. That from practicing trance your mind is still aware all night like trance instead of going out and off to sleep. I think in transcendental meditation they call it witnessing. That it's a side effect of meditation that the mind starts always being aware.

Personal Growth said:
Do you ever find that you cannot sleep. That from practicing trance your mind is still aware all night like trance instead of going out and off to sleep. I think in transcendental meditation they call it witnessing. That it's a side effect of meditation that the mind starts always being aware.

I had a terrible period where when I was going to sleep, I was sleeping in meditation, focusing on energy and elements all night long without being fully conscious of it. Woke up with the most terrible headaches and problems.

After a period, the meditation transformed into full conscious astral and imaginative states. Not for the whole night, but enough to have fun in sleeping and being extra refreshed and motivated the next days.

In sleep, we have currents and the astral body waking up at 3 am. Also at 5-6 in the morning where you can experience blissful dreams or visions. Kundalini the same. The soul may open up at any point of the night, having yourself a lot of spiritual experiences. The buzz from the Serpent is very active at night, as soon as the sun sets and rises. The day is fire and lava, at night radiative, magnetic and electric.

Master said:

Great for starting a comfortable mindset, and also create it. I did it when I was very young, it is more of a personal space of intimacy and being with the self, in a conceptual environment, this can be as well created astrally. Later after a lot of year's I found out a certain place where I woke up in dreams consciously everytime, like a house where I only do fly there, as I'm obsessed with feeling energy and rising it to fly on the astral and imagination. Other than this I never had any interest or saw affinity to this. Certainly can be a good starter for establishing the "calm" mind, emotions and controlling your brain.

NakedPluto said:
Master said:

Great for starting a comfortable mindset, and also create it. I did it when I was very young, it is more of a personal space of intimacy and being with the self, in a conceptual environment, this can be as well created astrally. Later after a lot of year's I found out a certain place where I woke up in dreams consciously everytime, like a house where I only do fly there, as I'm obsessed with feeling energy and rising it to fly on the astral and imagination. Other than this I never had any interest or saw affinity to this. Certainly can be a good starter for establishing the "calm" mind, emotions and controlling your brain.

What you said is mostly about the beginner level. Re-reading JoS Meditations I noticed this about the Astral Temple and that you can do so much more.

Master said:
NakedPluto said:
Master said:

What you said is mostly about the beginner level. Re-reading JoS Meditations I noticed this about the Astral Temple and that you can do so much more.

Because it is a beginner level, also the subject is for the beginners. There were a lot of people who hyped up this, I for certain do not see something special or at least not for me to practice.

NakedPluto said:
Master said:
NakedPluto said:

Because it is a beginner level, also the subject is for the beginners. There were a lot of people who hyped up this, I for certain do not see something special or at least not for me to practice.

I understand, thank you for your time and effort.

For me, trance is very difficult, but now, I will try it the way you wrote it, hopefully I will succeed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back