Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

11 Tips for satanists who live in dictatorship country

Satanfire666

You did the dedication ritual to satan? Good job now focus with me on these tips, read all of them and understand them very well, this is very essintial for your spiritual growth and survival, if you follow these tips you will grow stronger everyday and you will get all the joy of spiritual advancement, the joy of satan!

1- build an aura of protection right now! , there is a topic written by the SS sister lydia (as far as i remember) about how to build a powerfull aura that protect you through all hardships i personaly have my own method, i use black color energy because it has a very effective protection properties while supporting my void meditation skill at the same time (black repressent the step of void meditation), you don't need to take high reptition of breaths, just engulf your whole aura with black energy just like what you always do when cleaning your aura, but this time you would use black instead of white, focus on the energy then affirm : "this black aura now is empowering me and protecting me from all negative energies, Positively, permanently and continuously" ,

2- Exaggerated anger, exaggerated sadness, overt mockery of Islam or communism or Israel will lead you nowhere but to death, please do everything you can to control your thoughts. These feelings are normal, but always pay attention and focus. (don't be suspicious!).

3- don't quit the satanic power meditation at all, always keep your energies going, there are basic rules to any meditation program which are : 1- your program must countain a daily full chakra meditation. 2- your program must countain at least one type of breathing exercises to rise your chi energy, and to charge your aura. 3- your program must countain void meditation. 4- your program must countain aura cleaning at least two times a day, one in the morning and one at night before bed. 5- your program must countain physical yoga because it is importent for the nadis, chi pathways and the aura.

4- do physical exercise, all types of physical exercise are good, exercise work on both the body and the soul, physical exercise also helps in opening and empowering the lower chakras that connect us to the physical realm, and this in it self is imporent for grounding and vitality and stability, i personaly like to do brisk walking for an hour everyday, and a short HIIT workout three times a week to balance my hormones, you could do whatever exercise you like but keep doing it and don't quit.

5- you must prey to satan, visualize his almighty sigil everyday and hold that image in your mind for as long as you can without feeling any stress, this step will connect you with satan on all levels and will help manifest his energies in your life and support your existance.

6- always use a proxy.

7- study study study.... Read everything in the joyofsatan wepsite and the blacksun666, because knowledge is light! While ingnorance is darkness.

8- Silence is gold, shut up!!! and don't talk to anyone, whoever they are, about Satan, meditation, yoga, or anything related to Satan's ways.

Hail satan!
Hail the gods of duat!

Satanfire666 said:
1- build an aura of protection right now! , there is a topic written by the SS sister lydia (as far as i remember) about how to build a powerfull aura that protect you through all hardships i personaly have my own method, i use black color energy because it has a very effective protection properties while supporting my void meditation skill at the same time (black repressent the step of void meditation), you don't need to take high reptition of breaths, just engulf your whole aura with black energy just like what you always do when cleaning your aura, but this time you would use black instead of white, focus on the energy then affirm : "this black aura now is empowering me and protecting me from all negative energies, Positively, permanently and continuously" , [/color]
Great post.

I would like to add that the colour black should be shining black in cases of protection instead of dull black.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back