Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Smart phones “mind reading”?

Sundara

I’m usually the first to deny a conspiracy theory, it takes me a long time to come to a conclusion, especially if it sounds paranoid. But, I’m sure everyone here has noticed how crazy “coincidental” advertisements can be. I’ve noticed that if something merely crosses my mind, no searching and not even saying something about it, an ad will pop up for it some hours later. I’m definitely not the only one who’s experienced this multiple times and there’s a lot of talk about this phenomena from people. Just a thought, not a text. Not saying shit. Is there anything behind this?

Sundara said:
I’m usually the first to deny a conspiracy theory, it takes me a long time to come to a conclusion, especially if it sounds paranoid. But, I’m sure everyone here has noticed how crazy “coincidental” advertisements can be. I’ve noticed that if something merely crosses my mind, no searching and not even saying something about it, an ad will pop up for it some hours later. I’m definitely not the only one who’s experienced this multiple times and there’s a lot of talk about this phenomena from people. Just a thought, not a text. Not saying shit. Is there anything behind this?

There could be. When i was into movies on DSTV i would want to watch a specific movie and after a day or two the movie would come up. And also when i was watching a lot of Nazi holocaust denial videos and becoming really aware of the jews and their lies the opposite jew propaganda was intensified on DSTV. Its asif they knew the truth is out and wanted to counter it. It really felt like some sort of mind reading technology was reading my mind.

Doubt it bro, the truth is it’s probably an item that you have searched up before on the internet or talked about it, I know you said you didn’t but you probably did at one point and weren’t aware of it.

A lot of apps do “listen”, and Apples Siri being activated with “hey Siri”. Think about that. It’s always listening for the command. Not saying you have an IPhone but this is just an example

Sundara said:

I don’t think so.

These are just extremely, mind mindbogglingly complex, algorithms, that can "predict" thought. This is why sometimes they are accurate and at others not. They are algorithms of great complexity.

Sundara said:
Your every movement is recorded, so is your every activity to the smallest of detail. Including microphone. So there does not need to be mind reading because when this data that has been captured and processed through an AI it can and it will (it has been made this way) recommend you all sorts of things.

Alltough I would not rule out our thoughts interfering with electronics. That's not far out at all since thoughts are energy after all, and phone is usually at close proximity to us. Not neccessarily always, but at least some of the time. This is more relevant with those with stronger auras.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
These are just extremely, mind mindbogglingly complex, algorithms, that can "predict" thought. This is why sometimes they are accurate and at others not. They are algorithms of great complexity.

I figured at least that much. The accuracy is sometimes so stunning that it might as well be equivalent to spiritual mind reading, if not better than most, it’s pretty fucked up.

Henu the Great said:
Sundara said:
Your every movement is recorded, so is your every activity to the smallest of detail. Including microphone. So there does not need to be mind reading because when this data that has been captured and processed through an AI it can and it will (it has been made this way) recommend you all sorts of things.

Alltough I would not rule out our thoughts interfering with electronics. That's not far out at all since thoughts are energy after all, and phone is usually at close proximity to us. Not neccessarily always, but at least some of the time. This is more relevant with those with stronger auras.

It’s nice to know it’s not directly from thoughts but sometimes it’s just too coincidental. How could an algorithm possibly do this kind of thing? For example before searching anything about dieting but starting to think about dieting and then thinking of a specific item, like Greek yogurt, and 4 hours later Greek yogurt ads start popping up... just... science beyond comprehension? Maybe there’s some really solid articles about how complex these algorithms are out there.

Your specific phone habits are used for algorithms that can start predicting you.

I’m pretty damn sure with a powerful mind these suggestions are also affected, coincidences are almost daily stuff but I can always recall talking or searching for similar stuff so not really that impressive

Only once I got this suggested kind of video in YouTube regarding a subject I was interested in, that came out of nowhere and I just can’t pinpoint a time where I talked about it, searched in the web or whatever, in other words it was truly untraceable. A true WTF moment, but well, maths can do wonders.

No, but random algorithms used by different companies etc, can be influenced by intent. I for example use to train with random algorithms, a.i. and such by influencing the outcome of "random". You can go as far as making an a.i. output whole sentences from your mind if have enough will and know how to attach your consciousness to these conceptual spaces of work of the electronics.

NakedPluto said:
No, but random algorithms used by different companies etc, can be influenced by intent. I for example use to train with random algorithms, a.i. and such by influencing the outcome of "random". You can go as far as making an a.i. output whole sentences from your mind if have enough will and know how to attach your consciousness to these conceptual spaces of work of the electronics.

Yeah I agree with you

when-ads-start-popping-up-for-stuff-ive-only-thought-43353990.png

I think it's real or at least wouldn't doubt the possibility of wifi or smartphones being able to tap into the human mind.
It's probably not real though.

Another possibility is that you are sensing popular thoughts on the astral. If a lot of people are thinking about something, it creates a powerful astral image. Although I don't know the details of your situation, it might be that an ad you predicted would appear was just shown to thousands of other people, and you were sensing their thoughts on the astral.

NakedPluto said:

Things like this have happened to me and I know they use algorithms as well. Though something not to rule out sometimes is that you have the thought before the thing thus it wasn't predicting you but you it.

An example of this is reading a book you haven't touched before. When you begin reading thoughts about the content of a subject matter start to pass your mind and a couple pages later you're reading what you had thought.

Though if it is advanced AI picking up on thoughts like that, that implies the ability to send "thoughts" is a thing as well, imo.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back