Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About chakras

HiperX

Hi friends.
I have a question about opening the chakras.
So if i look at a 40 day meditation program by HPHC ,
-There is no 6th chakra after third eye (what is +7 days). So it is needed to be open or not ?
1-For a newbie like me , what means open chakra / empower chakras?
2-When a chakra opens in a working days you need to work on it (retain) every day after.. or just go to the next chakra and forget it ?
My third eye will be still open after i done with base chakra after 40 days ?, then i need only to empower / work on it ?.
3-What if i dont feel anything after a week of 6th chakra working , do more or go next ?
I have a lot more questions every day when i working on these.

You can answer to this , but what i really prefer and what would be good is a Chakra FAQ :idea: for me and for new fellow SS members.

Hail Satan.

HiperX said:
Hi friends.
-There is no 6th chakra after third eye (what is +7 days). So it is needed to be open or not ?
2-
My third eye will be still open after i done with base chakra after 40 days ?, then i need only to empower / work on it ?.
3-What if i dont feel anything after a week of 6th chakra working , do more or go next ?

You can answer to this , but what i really prefer and what would be good is a Chakra FAQ :idea: for me and for new fellow SS members.

Hail Satan.

First, you start opening your third eye. Then, you have to work on sixth chakra. But if the program doesn't require it, for now don't do that. After you finish it, work also on sixth chakra.

1- First of empowering chakras, you clean them. But first of cleaning them, you open them. Just concentrate on the 40 days program. Opening them, you will notice some effects that are individual, but especially you will develop more intuition (third eye) and more connection with spirituality (crown chakra) if you'll mantain the program. You also will feel better meditating, doing aura cleaning and aura of protection.

2- You have to work everyday on 7 chakras (cleaning and empowering them), but for now do just what the program says to you. Finished the 40days program, you have opened chakras, but to open them completely it can take years. So, after 40days program you clean them and empower them.

3- Sometimes it happens. There are days where I don't feel chakras in an optimal way. But as is stated, normally it is important to work on all 7 chakras everyday. But still, just do the 40days program until you haven't finished. If you felt the effects on sixth chakra during meditation and now you don't feel them, don't worry. You have to get used to energy gradually.

Anyway, in the 40days program there are some Yoga asanas, that generally help with energy and so with chakras too.

HiperX said:
Hi friends.
2-When a chakra opens in a working days you need to work on it (retain) every day after.. or just go to the next chakra and forget it ?

Hail Satan.

The mantra for the third eye also has an effect on the 6th chakra so it is covered (the 3rd eye is an extension of the 6th chakra).
1. Opening a chakra makes it active and it starts drawing energy on its own and performing functions it was not able to previously, such as intuition from the upper chakras. Empowering the chakras is a bit like working a muscle, makes it stronger in its capabilities and you can do so much more. The abilities each chakra rules become stronger when you empower them (like astral sight for the clairvoyance centers and 6th chakra), and even the aspects of the personality and life (self-confidence, esteem and wealth matters for the solar plexus chakra).
2. Just follow the program as it is presented. After you are done, you can start working on your chakras collectively every day.
3. Go to the next. It's best if you follow the program as it is. Not all people get the same effects when they open the chakras. I had terrible migraines when I opened my third eye but I know people who didn't, for example.

HiperX said:
Hi friends.

Hail Satan.
Ive done 6th chakra after the third eye, and many more people. I recommend u too, Maxine wouldnt have written the whole page for nothing

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back