Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

'White Women Reporting Rape By Black Men Support White Supremacy' - Feminism 2021

Jack

In the wake of sex scandals that have rocked the British charity, an Oxfam staff training document says “privileged white women” are supporting the root causes of sexual violence by wanting "bad men" imprisoned.

The Telegraph reports that the four-week 'learning journey' states that: “Mainstream feminism centres on privileged white women and demands that ‘bad men’ be fired or imprisoned”. Accompanied by a cartoon of a crying white woman, it adds that this “legitimises criminal punishment, harming black and other marginalised people”.
(Another way of saying, Moslems and Blacks are the OVERWHELMING majority of the Rapists and if you're a White Woman and you get raped by a MOSLEM or a BLACK,you shouldn't say anything and keep your mouth shut.)

The PowerPoint recommends staff read Me Not You: The Trouble with Mainstream Feminism, a book by Alison Phipps, a professor of gender studies at Sussex University.

It then links to the academic's Twitter account, including a thread which summarises the main themes of the book, including: "White feminist tears deploy white woundedness, and the sympathy it generates, to hide the harms we perpetuate through white supremacy."
44058347-9671555-image-a-16_1623328457678.jpg

Alison Phipps told MailOnline today:

"I can't comment on the Oxfam training materials as I haven't seen them, but my book is grounded in a long tradition of feminist thought and politics that sees criminal punishment as part of the problem and not the solution... I would never tell a survivor of sexual violence what to do, but I would like us to have better choices than criminal punishment, media exposure, or silence."

Summarising the book’s central premise, the Oxfam document says white feminists need to ask themselves whether they are causing harm when they fight sexual violence. (by Black and Moslems I.e, )

Summarising the book’s central premise, the Oxfam document says white feminists need to ask themselves whether they are causing harm when they fight sexual violence.

However, the charity was warned on Wednesday night that the document, compiled by its LGBT network and seen by The Telegraph, could breach equality laws as it suggests reporting rape is "contemptible".

Naomi Cunningham, a discrimination and employment law barrister, says the document may breach the Equality Act, which bans harassment in the workplace on the basis of sex.

“The message seems to be that a woman who reports a rape or sexual assault to the police and presses charges is a contemptible ‘white feminist’,” said Ms Cunningham.

“I think any woman could make an arguable case that this has created or contributed to ‘an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment’, which is how the Equality Act defines harassment.”

The Telegraph concludes with the following (rightly) furious words from feminist writer Julie Blindel:

"Calling women who have been traumatised by male sexual violence or campaign against it "privileged" because they are white is staggeringly offensive. To further claim that white women give more power to the police by reporting their rapists loses sight of the fact that if sexual predators did not face serious consequences, they remain a danger to all women.

Does Phipps imagine that when "white, privileged" women demand that sexual harassers be removed from a workplace that they do not care if these men go on to rape impoverished black women?

In suggesting white women are "racist" or harm black and marginalised people when they speak out about rape is nothing more than a warning for them to shut up."

Source
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/uk-charity-teaches-staff-white-women-reporting-rape-black-men-support-white-supremacy

It's getting really really bad. And these Jews won't stop unless someone stops them.

this is out of fucking control a rapist should be killed and not defended just cause they part of a minority that doesn't belong in said countries fighting a rapist thats a different race DOESN'T MAKE YOU A SUPREMACIST!! FUCK ISLAM IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AND THE AFRICANS SHOULD BE DEPORTED BACK TO AFRICA INFACT ALL MINORITIES NEED TO GO HOME AND BE IN THEIR OWN HOMELANDS INSTEAD OF ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLES HOMELANDS AND THAT GOES FOR ALL GENTILE RACES AS FOR JEWS FUCK THEM THEY DESERVE THE PUNISHMENT THATS COMING TO THEM ALSO FEMINISM IN ITS CURRENT FORM NEEDS TO BE ILLEGAL AND MISANDRY NEEDS TO BE LOOKED DOWN UPON

Didnt get a chance to thoroughly read because it’s late but yes and black men are also using their race as an excuse to get away with criminal behavior. Nothing is being done about it and these people are setting a breeding ground for societal destruction. I’m so thankful to have seen what I have about this and to understand what these movements are doing to society, a couple of years ago I didn’t get it and was a lot more blind to it. Locations that support this stuff are becoming dangerous rapidly. *cough* seattle *cough* there’s something new and damaging coming out every damn day. People don’t even have a sexual orientation anymore. They are confused as fuck and wind up in relationships that have zero spark because it’s a trend to be gay. Kids are literally saying a sexuality is a trend. In an effort to find freedom from past restrictions there’s a nasty fallout from these movements.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back