Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Having some issues

RavenSky666

I'm trying to get back into things but I'm constantly attacked with this weird guilt coming from nowhere, worries of what if I'm wrong for being back here, etcetera. I know it's not true and I'm not used to these kind of attacks. I never had too much of a problem with this in the past, but now is another story. I know cleaning helps, but what else can I do? It's getting hard and interrupting my focus. I know they really want to keep me from this path. They even were trying to bring my loved ones into the mix to really bother me. They know how much I love and care about them.

You don't feel guilty for so long. You're stuck. Forget. Before you fall asleep, visualize Satan's seal, ask for forgiveness, and tell him how you feel. After that start doing RTR, opening the soul but especially the Aura Protection and cleansing the aura. Good luck!

Also, try to make the planetary square of Jupiter or the Sun (don't forget the statements when you do that) as well as the liberation of the soul. You could also do Yoga and connect with nature. Take a walk, smell the flowers, be grounded. Try to raise your energy daily (Meditation 666) and rotate your chakras.

RavenSky666 said:
I'm trying to get back into things but I'm constantly attacked with this weird guilt coming from nowhere, worries of what if I'm wrong for being back here, etcetera. I know it's not true and I'm not used to these kind of attacks. I never had too much of a problem with this in the past, but now is another story. I know cleaning helps, but what else can I do? It's getting hard and interrupting my focus. I know they really want to keep me from this path. They even were trying to bring my loved ones into the mix to really bother me. They know how much I love and care about them.
I know it's been said many times before, practicing void meditation every day is effective, especially in your case. You can go into a trance, breathe in golden-white energy and affirm something, for example that you are in control of your thoughts. Or try to distract yourself from those thoughts by doing pleasant and relaxing activities.
And guilt, if it persists for too long, becomes unhealthy and attracts more curses.

RavenSky666 said:
Did you read this? https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=257636#p257636 - Guilt and Shame - Stop Punishing Yourself

RavenSky666 said:
I got a question. I’m 22 years old. And I’m already going grey.. I’m terms of my hair? What would i do to prevent myself from going grey? I’m having problems with this.. any suggestions??

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back