Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to cure complex trauma + dissociation

Hare-Hare

Hi folks :)

So I’m a SS since november, I practice daily meditations, cleaning and 5 tibetans, also RTR and yeah all of this stuff sure helps me. I also did 2 sunsquares which made me feel better.

Still, I’m dealing with tricky stuff. I’m 18 and when I was 7 I discovered that everyone around me was litteraly living a lie and faking everything. Perhaps it has to do with my natal chart (which makes me very sensitive) but I did not managed to accept that and was like « oh I’ll have to join them in their lie or they’ll kill me, I’ll never live real life » and then I completely dissociated and since then I have extreme difficulties to have feelings, I am also always anxious. Even now I barely accept that and try to convince myself that « nah it’s just me ppl are 100% honest » because it’s just to hard for me to deal with the fact that all my relatives are « hypocrits ».

Plus, I knew that Satan was the real good guy since age 5 and had some accurate clairaudience when I was little so Ig this didn’t help to deal with reality.

So what can I do to stop being afraid of feeling what i really feel and « recuperate » my real personnality ?

I’ve tried quite a bunch of meditations from JoS and yeah this is great now I feel my third eye most of the time but
it didn’t help with my problem.

Hare-Hare said:

So I’m a SS since november, I practice daily meditations, cleaning and 5 tibetans, also RTR and yeah all of this stuff sure helps me. I also did 2 sunsquares which made me feel better.

Still, I’m dealing with tricky stuff. I’m 18 and when I was 7 I discovered that everyone around me was litteraly living a lie and faking everything. Perhaps it has to do with my natal chart (which makes me very sensitive) but I did not managed to accept that and was like « oh I’ll have to join them in their lie or they’ll kill me, I’ll never live real life » and then I completely dissociated and since then I have extreme difficulties to have feelings, I am also always anxious. Even now I barely accept that and try to convince myself that « nah it’s just me ppl are 100% honest » because it’s just to hard for me to deal with the fact that all my relatives are « hypocrits ».

Plus, I knew that Satan was the real good guy since age 5 and had some accurate clairaudience when I was little so Ig this didn’t help to deal with reality.

So what can I do to stop being afraid of feeling what i really feel and « recuperate » my real personnality ?

I’ve tried quite a bunch of meditations from JoS and yeah this is great now I feel my third eye most of the time but
same as myself.. we love day to day. Life is very complex. Living is gonna be harder than dying, as a true satanist/ss warrior.

Hare-Hare said:

same as myself.. we love day to day. Life is very complex. Living is gonna be harder than dying, as a true satanist/ss warrior.

OpenMind said:
Work to open your chakras and after you do it, work daily on empowering them.

Also, emotional problems are often caused by problems in the throat chakra, so you may consider start doing some cleaning for it as early as possible.

For cleaning your throat chakra you can inspire normal or sun's energy in it and affirm "This energy/sun energy clean my throat chakra entirely from any and all negative energy and curses"

And you can vibrate focusing on throat chakra AUM SURYAYE and say the same affirmation but changed a little bit " My throat chakra is cleaned entirely from any and all negative energy and curses"

Also you can find YOGA that is good for cleaning your throat chakra, and meditations so you can speed the clean proces and take away the anxiety faster.

Here are some asanas(yoga poses) that will definetly help you if you do them.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=245330

Thank you very much, indeed from year to year the quality of my voicee has decreased, and I have elocution problems I didn't have when i was a child. So yeah I'm going to empower my throat chakra, I already do the basics like chakra breathing, pineal meditation etc which is really good.

Again thanks a lot !

956GOD said:
Hare-Hare said:

Still, I’m dealing with tricky stuff. I’m 18 and when I was 7 I discovered that everyone around me was litteraly living a lie and faking everything. Perhaps it has to do with my natal chart (which makes me very sensitive) but I did not managed to accept that and was like « oh I’ll have to join them in their lie or they’ll kill me, I’ll never live real life » and then I completely dissociated and since then I have extreme difficulties to have feelings, I am also always anxious. Even now I barely accept that and try to convince myself that « nah it’s just me ppl are 100% honest » because it’s just to hard for me to deal with the fact that all my relatives are « hypocrits ».

So what can I do to stop being afraid of feeling what i really feel and « recuperate » my real personnality ?

Be strong and keep fighting. Even today I saw some big improvements, I feel much more nergic and clean thant yesterday.
May Ea bless you.

Try to do Wunjo working for 40, 80, 90 or 111 days. Good luck.

Hare-Hare said:

It sounds like you should do this working:
Emotional Healing Working by Lydia

START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Cancer or Pisces. Never start this working during the void of course moon.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate WUNJO (or it’s variations such as VIN) 40 times or 88 times.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy manner for me, the energies of [WUNJO or variation of] are totally and completely healing me from any and all psychological, mental and emotional damage and pain forever.”

Do this everyday for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce WUNJO:
https://mega.nz/file/KB8y2bzJ#4cTLSB26DB09-HfBhhXXZNjsDsb7y2Ac6WWYJqn5LXI
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbw62qry8yi37vo/Runic%20Kabalah%20Audio%20CD.zip?dl=0

Complete SS Calendar For 2021

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back