Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

sudden jolt, might be an attack

sss_moon

I personally tend to stay away from making posts that don't make sense, but a few moments ago something happened and I wanted to clarify something.

Keep in mind that I am at my weakest right now because I have my final exams in two weeks and I'm stressing out and have 0 amount of energy and I sleep inconsistently. Last night I fell asleep at 3-4am because I was active mentally.

It all started with a dream. The forums have been breached and someone set our names to some number and followed by Andre something, and this sparked controversy and made the forum agitated. I just knew this was an attack and after I gained consciousness (still with my eyes closed, but woken up) I said loudly in my head OH, FATHER SATAN calling upon him. As soon as I say that my body just shakes so hard that I blink uncontrollably and for a second I see something black. My body felt electrified and immediately I felt the heat trought my body.

I'm not sleeping, even though I'm tired, it's best I show no fear and no interest because they love those things.

I'm home alone by the way, and that makes it even worse.

My question is what happened actually and what can I do?

You felt your astral body by being exhausted and sleeping, having a little bit of in between state of wakefulness and total sleep ,you felt your currents and energy. The dream is imagination and normal. No need to panick. First times I felt my own soul I thought I was about to die.

When we meditate we achieve beyond the sleep state while counscious.

No attack here. When dealing with mental stress and related, please be cautious to recuperate when you can and hydrate yourself enough.

NakedPluto said:
You felt your astral body by being exhausted and sleeping, having a little bit of in between state of wakefulness and total sleep ,you felt your currents and energy. The dream is imagination and normal. No need to panick. First times I felt my own soul I thought I was about to die.

When we meditate we achieve beyond the sleep state while counscious.

No attack here. When dealing with mental stress and related, please be cautious to recuperate when you can and hydrate yourself enough.

But the thing is, I haven't been able to meditate at all due to my exams. I had the advantage of doing things like manipulate energy, see energy, sense, etcetera since I was a child. Maybe has to do with my past lives, my birth chart had an emphasis on the occult practices and attributes.

But good to know. I thought I was getting attacked physically because I felt the most intense shock in my life and it was so sudden, only when I called for Father Satan. I can't wait to move out to practice and evolve.

Hail Satan!
Hail Amon!
Hail all Gods and Goddesses!

ss_moon said:

Use yoga nidra (trance sleep) to get efficient and effective rest. Just lie down and relax into a deep trance, without letting yourself fall asleep. By consciously focusing on the trance state, you put your body in a deeper state of relaxation than it may be getting normally, especially if you are exhausted or wired.

You can listen to calming music or isochronic tones. Try 30-minute sessions. 1.5hrs total would prove very restful and equivalent to a much greater amount of normal sleep.

While this might seem like just another thing you have to do, it will actually help you recover energy better than normal or inconsistent sleep, therefore resulting in higher productivity. Good luck with your exams.

ss_moon said:
I personally tend to stay away from making posts that don't make sense, but a few moments ago something happened and I wanted to clarify something.

Keep in mind that I am at my weakest right now because I have my final exams in two weeks and I'm stressing out and have 0 amount of energy and I sleep inconsistently. Last night I fell asleep at 3-4am because I was active mentally.

It all started with a dream. The forums have been breached and someone set our names to some number and followed by Andre something, and this sparked controversy and made the forum agitated. I just knew this was an attack and after I gained consciousness (still with my eyes closed, but woken up) I said loudly in my head OH, FATHER SATAN calling upon him. As soon as I say that my body just shakes so hard that I blink uncontrollably and for a second I see something black. My body felt electrified and immediately I felt the heat trought my body.

I'm not sleeping, even though I'm tired, it's best I show no fear and no interest because they love those things.

I'm home alone by the way, and that makes it even worse.

My question is what happened actually and what can I do?

I start college soon. Lol. Well. Starting college in a war zone isn’t easy. Well, college in itself isn’t easy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back