Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Benjamin Netanyahu loses job as israeli prime minister

Ol argedco luciftias

Israel votes out Benjamin Netanyahu ending his 12 year term as israeli prime minister
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yi0YxQ0iWI

Naftali Bennett is replacing him.

Ok so this guy is right wing too and a religious Jew. It doesn't sound like a win for us that much. The only way I would see this as a win is if some Marxist secular Jew got in that position some how. I don't think this much matters but this guy could make everyone even more angry at Israel that's a plus. I guess.

New prime minister is another kike. But good is that Arabs party are in government. And leftist parties are showing that kikes are getting their own poison.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Israel votes out Benjamin Netanyahu ending his 12 year term as israeli prime minister
Www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Yi0YxQ0iWI

Naftali Bennett is replacing him.
Hopefully this will be something that will destroy Israel more. Will see how this plays out.

If Bennett does some extremist shit it's only going to expose Pissrael more. Seems like the stage has been set.

slyscorpion said:
Ok so this guy is right wing too and a religious Jew. It doesn't sound like a win for us that much. The only way I would see this as a win is if some Marxist secular Jew got in that position some how. I don't think this much matters but this guy could make everyone even more angry at Israel that's a plus. I guess.

Even in this there is not much difference. Marxism comes from judaism like xianism and islam.

Master said:
slyscorpion said:

Even in this there is not much difference. Marxism comes from judaism like xianism and islam.

When it comes to the gentiles your right there is not a difference. But we are talking about Israel and the Jews in this case there kind of is cause Marxist ideology is built with an inborn subvert and destroy mindset much more so than anything else. In this case it would be turned on Israel and the Jews. It would be the Jews reaping what they sow on the other populations. It could be about the best thing to happen to them.

In the Case of the Jews Judaism obviously seeks to preserve them and keep them healthy while they destroy everyone else. So there is a difference.

slyscorpion said:
Master said:
slyscorpion said:

When it comes to the gentiles your right there is not a difference. But we are talking about Israel and the Jews in this case there kind of is cause Marxist ideology is built with an inborn subvert and destroy mindset much more so than anything else. In this case it would be turned on Israel and the Jews. It would be the Jews reaping what they sow on the other populations. It could be about the best thing to happen to them.

In the Case of the Jews Judaism obviously seeks to preserve them and keep them healthy while they destroy everyone else. So there is a difference.

Yes, I get it. It's their creation but for them they are committed to their own good while teaching others the opposite and deceiving them.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back