Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I HAVE TO

F_For_Flamingo

Hail Brothers and Sisters and Satanic blessings upon you! I hope you have been doing well in these turbulent times. Since we have been hitting the enemy with the new ritual they have become highly aggressive (atleast in my experience and observation), so i wanted to share with you something that could help you if you are in the same situation as I am.

Before I start I just want to say this is my personal opinion and if you have something against it or want something to add please do so.

I think that most of us have the feeling of being deeply indebted to Father Satan, Mother Lilith, to the Gods and to our Guardians for showing us this Path and for helping us traverse it. And as such we build a feeling of duty, to do yoga, RTRs, power meditations, etc... But what happens after doing warfare every single day with the thought I HAVE TO? You get mentally worn out/burned out (atleast in my case), start doing less and that feeling of duty that was pushing you and giving you strength now gets exploited by the enemy, and the parasites are so sneaky that you start thinking it is the Gods that are mad at you(and if you come to the point where you think the Gods are against you, its pure mental chaos).

So what can be done? What did we do wrong? The phrasing was wrong. It should have never been I HAVE TO it should have always been I WANT TO. You will probably not feel it at start that you really want to do it but with time the feeling will come.

That would be all what i wanted to share with you my Family, stay strong, keep advancing and believe that the Gods are always on your side!

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Mother Lilith!

Hail Teacher!

Hail Guardian!

In the first years of JoS Satanism, I had a bad mentality. When you understand that Satanism is the only path that will guide you during your life, you will notice that mantaining this program will also motivate you. You empower yourself everyday and there is no reason to not to do that. It has to be taken as necessary and important. I feel useless if I don't help in Satanism and if I don't empower myself. We are all united and you are not alone, even if we feel like that... Satanism is also a good proof that you can do a daily routine and being stable. This is called discipline and it's okay. We need it... I'm proud to be a daughter of Satan. You can feel pressures like "mh i'll do it later". It is better to do it in the moment so after you can also be free. I motivated myself also with a Egon post, where he says that after duty, he entertains himself. So there is time for all, except for who is always busy. For me, every single day I don't do my program, I feel so depressed. So I try to be constant. It happens to have a bad day a not doing nothing. Just raise yourself and return stronger than before. I also noticed that even if you feel "not good" and start doing the routine, you will feel better. RTR are also a blessing for you, for every Gentile person. Also Yoga and Power Meditations donated by our Gods and Goddesses

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back