Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

"The LHP in general is filled with people who have fucked up in life or are simply not that good at it."

r2vven

So on the latest HP HoodedCobra's sermon, he said something which I also have found to be true in many instances.

I just wanted to start a discussion with all of you about why it seems to be true? Here's my personal view:

By being here, I have noticed many broken people come to Satan. Unfortunately (in my experience), most people come to Satan after experiencing loss, trauma, or otherwise being broken so that their basic beliefs are shaken to their core.

People, when faced with terrible loss and trauma, tend to make drastic changes and approach the things they've been taught are taboo/forbidden/dangerous (unfortunately, Satanism is still a taboo) as an act of rebellion. This, unfortunately, means that they will come here deeply disturbed, hence we have many mentally unstable people.

Not all who come here do so with a sound mind. I truly think that the era of people joining Satanism before they get disappointed in their ingrained religion will come.

As for drug users, it's very similar. Most people who use heavy drugs have unhealthy hallucinations, be it of greys or other entities (or something else which is a projection of their mind) which leads their experiences to be so vivid they think their experiences are the only true ones. Unfortunately, this doesn't stop when they sober up. The overuse of heavy drugs causes deterioration of mental health and (irreversible) cognitive problems and brain damage in 100% of the cases.

So what do you think?

You cannot be a person who is special without having a peculiar childhood. Normal ,everyday people do not have the necessary Disinhibiton to go attain greatness.

You look at Adolf Hitler, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, a lot of great Yogis, dictators, Cult leaders ,Philosophers, Writers etc. The common theme you will find in many of them is the presence of a troubled childhood or a special, peculiar childhood to be least.

There is a Superconciousness field that encompasses everything. And this field takes on the form of Racial Soul,National Soul etc. What happens is that all members of a nation or a race are connected through their life energy. And this body has understanding on it's own. There is a natural progression that this body demands through expansion.

Like a group of ants who work together, everyone is connected. And the people who are born to be leaders will occupy the positions that are demanded by the mass soul. The intellectual development will be made by the introverts, the scholars with particular astrology and the list goes.

You can artificially influence this as well through mass media to create a society of total degeneration as the jews have done by compartmentalizing and atomizing the groups and turning them against each other under a hyper materialistic society.

Special people are born for a purpose. There are divinely ordained by nature to fill in the role of that which is required at that moment. Its not a certainty because the special people may go either way and this process also causes a lot of malignant types like Genghis Khan and other psychopaths. But the tilt is always towards progress.

Adolf Hitler was divinely ordained by birth and destined to do what he did as it was required by the Western Aryan soul after the loss of World War 1 by the Germans. It was a response to the jews trying to take over society. Society moves in waves and generations, so as to create purposeful special people with every age.

And another reason for people being damaged is because they are old souls, they have immensely experienced a wide range of emotions over and over again which has imprinted karma on their minds. A lot of people here have Yods ,which is a sign of some divine mission in this life that only he or she could do.

People don't become losers by themselves. There are a wide range of external factors which are manifested because of their karma. Honestly with good parenting and multiple freeing the soul workings in early childhood, a wide variety of suffering can be elevated and prevented. A lot of these people who are on drugs or are degenerates and weak have been raised by single mothers, or weak fathers without any value education.

But we'll think about that next time because the society of this age has already collapsed.

r2vven said:
So on the latest HP HoodedCobra's sermon, he said something which I also have found to be true in many instances.

I just wanted to start a discussion with all of you about why it seems to be true? Here's my personal view:

By being here, I have noticed many broken people come to Satan. Unfortunately (in my experience), most people come to Satan after experiencing loss, trauma, or otherwise being broken so that their basic beliefs are shaken to their core.

People, when faced with terrible loss and trauma, tend to make drastic changes and approach the things they've been taught are taboo/forbidden/dangerous (unfortunately, Satanism is still a taboo) as an act of rebellion. This, unfortunately, means that they will come here deeply disturbed, hence we have many mentally unstable people.

Not all who come here do so with a sound mind. I truly think that the era of people joining Satanism before they get disappointed in their ingrained religion will come.

As for drug users, it's very similar. Most people who use heavy drugs have unhealthy hallucinations, be it of greys or other entities (or something else which is a projection of their mind) which leads their experiences to be so vivid they think their experiences are the only true ones. Unfortunately, this doesn't stop when they sober up. The overuse of heavy drugs causes deterioration of mental health and (irreversible) cognitive problems and brain damage in 100% of the cases.

So what do you think?

You have to need/seek something, if everything is fine in your life for you like, work, social life, etc. Why should you seek answers if you don´t have questions.

For me, people's personalities/minds are like a bone. It can be easily broken in the first stages. After it gets broken, if you mend it to just the right form, not only it will heal, it will become stronger. It won't break that easily from now on. There's other methods like nutritions but this is fastest and biggest method of change for it.

Most people must feel their world crumbling before them to understand something is off. If not their mind won't allow them to question it. This is usually case for us but there's a bad alternative outcome: Mending the bone "wrong way"

If you do it wrongly, you might have big psychological problems. People who despise the world and want to destroy it is usually this kind of people. Or drug users who acts like "World is fucked and there's nothing we can do. So why not just hit the bong!" Both suffered but came to the 'wrong' conclusion. They couldn't stand up to the challenge, so they just give up or accuse others for their mistakes.

I'm sorry if I worded my post incorrectly!

Who I was aiming at were specifically very mentally broken people (10 posts a day asking the same question) and drug addicts (like some previous HPs).

Most of us come from trauma, and I myself do. I came to Satanism when, after my father died when I was 10, I turned to be a devout follower of one of the abrahamic religions. One day, randomly, I just typed "How to become a Satanist" on google and I have been led here.

Jack said:
You cannot be a person who is special without having a peculiar childhood. Normal ,everyday people do not have the necessary Disinhibiton to go attain greatness.

You look at Adolf Hitler, Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, a lot of great Yogis, dictators, Cult leaders ,Philosophers, Writers etc. The common theme you will find in many of them is the presence of a troubled childhood or a special, peculiar childhood to be least.

There is a Superconciousness field that encompasses everything. And this field takes on the form of Racial Soul,National Soul etc. What happens is that all members of a nation or a race are connected through their life energy. And this body has understanding on it's own. There is a natural progression that this body demands through expansion.

Like a group of ants who work together, everyone is connected. And the people who are born to be leaders will occupy the positions that are demanded by the mass soul. The intellectual development will be made by the introverts, the scholars with particular astrology and the list goes.

You can artificially influence this as well through mass media to create a society of total degeneration as the jews have done by compartmentalizing and atomizing the groups and turning them against each other under a hyper materialistic society.

Special people are born for a purpose. There are divinely ordained by nature to fill in the role of that which is required at that moment. Its not a certainty because the special people may go either way and this process also causes a lot of malignant types like Genghis Khan and other psychopaths. But the tilt is always towards progress.

Adolf Hitler was divinely ordained by birth and destined to do what he did as it was required by the Western Aryan soul after the loss of World War 1 by the Germans. It was a response to the jews trying to take over society. Society moves in waves and generations, so as to create purposeful special people with every age.

And another reason for people being damaged is because they are old souls, they have immensely experienced a wide range of emotions over and over again which has imprinted karma on their minds. A lot of people here have Yods ,which is a sign of some divine mission in this life that only he or she could do.

People don't become losers by themselves. There are a wide range of external factors which are manifested because of their karma. Honestly with good parenting and multiple freeing the soul workings in early childhood, a wide variety of suffering can be elevated and prevented. A lot of these people who are on drugs or are degenerates and weak have been raised by single mothers, or weak fathers without any value education.

But we'll think about that next time because the society of this age has already collapsed.
that is true.. my life is a mess. But I became a satanist before I woke up to the real world. I was always a satanist, even in the bad times. Definitely in the good.

I know exactly what you mean. I consider myself lucky to not have lost my mind (other people have lost one of their parents too, but I was always a shit ton sensitive even as a kid). I also consider the Gods to have done me a great favor, because 7-8 years ago I was the most devout muslim you could ever find. I'd rather die than change my religion, and yet I was so easily convinced otherwise when I "randomly" stumbled across the JoS. I like to think that I was led here by one of the Gods, or my Guardian Demon.

Meteor said:
The difference lies in the degree of mental trauma and how well people handle it.

Also true. I know that some people, in this lifetime, do not have the capacity to bear heavy burdens such as heavy losses and stuff like that. They break completely without being taught how to help themselves with meditation when they were of a healthy mind. This is why I try to help anyone I can to the best of my ability.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back